It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank you for this excellent topic MM. You have provided many dots to connect!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I first saw the Bigelow-DeLonge photo posted on Facebook, but located it on Blair Bigelow's Twitter/Instagram account - since deleted.a few other non-DeLonge pictures that seem to have been taken on the same day still remain.
Blair Bigleow on Instagram

Thanks, and my compliments to you as well for shedding some light on Bigelow's role in all this.
No, I'm not familiar with Kit Green's UAP Experiencer group, but if Chris Bledsoe was involved, my expectations are very low.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

...I don't believe Bigelow is as much "Handler" as "Handled" and if that's so, it's because of that very same wide-eyed true belief in just about anything that tweaks his phenomenological freak.

This is something that crossed my mind. But who could he be a puppet to? Beyond starting with a $20k loan ploughed into property I still can't really find out how he amassed his billions so rapidly. Even that remains somewhat of a mystery. His obsession with secrecy leaves a lot open to speculation.

His interest in the phenomenon seems somewhat obsessive that he pumps $millions into what most people would call fringe science. First my assumptions were that he was after a shortcut to a new form of propulsion seeing as he's invested heavily in space travel. But when you are paying a MUFON 'abduction researcher' $1k a piece for individual case files, without those individuals knowing ,then that brings up all sorts ethical and legal questions. What the hell was the "Ambient Monitoring Project" aimed at measuring environmental changes during on-going abduction experiences all about? (I really need to dig deeper on that one). These are nothing to do with finding exotic propulsion techniques.

Then there are the things James Carrion said after leaving MUFON.

Why was John Schuessler the only MUFON director who knew the funding was actually only coming via Bigelow from the government? Even the International Director (Carrion) was not told this. Was someone really behind trying to own ufology or at least MUFON?

The refusal of Carrion to be allowed onto Skinwalker Ranch was odd as well if you are trying to court MUFON. His claim that he found out there was no UFO or strange activity on the ranch prior to the Sherman’s purchase. The (bogus) story about the rods containing E115 and Bigelow setting up a company based on Bob Lazar's claims are very strange. Did he just believe that man's claims without any verification? (That story isn't over yet either. Tom DeLonge is supposedly behind getting a book out about Lazar's 'Adventures in Dreamland'.)

Of course then there are the almost incestuous links between the people involved in the whole UFO/alien mythos that inhabit the South West corner of the USA and of course the intel boys. I don't go completely with the full on conspiracy here & that everyone there can be bundled together and ufology is owned. There are some great researchers in the US but there are also many charlatans in the field there as well.

But this creation and bundling of UFO myths as truth and their constant perpetuation seems to only happen on such a scale in North America. There aren't many (any) so called whistle blowers/former intel agents outside the USA talking about Blue Avians and Secret Space Programs, aliens found at UFO crash sites etc, etc.....You have to wonder why.

Obviously something is going on and has been going on for a long time.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

Former CIA Director William Casey - Feb 1981

edit on 8/1/2018 by mirageman because: Edit

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kevin2024

Welcome back Kev. I would like to give a longer answer but I have work to do....

If you can induce mass hysteria (conversion disorder), then magical things may appear to happen.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Skinwalker ranch was a scientifically induced (created) Fatima experience?
Or the Belgium 1989 UFO wave? There are so many examples.

That's mighty interesting and may explain the coming together of these strange bedfellows and why they are always in the background...as GUT said in his own thread:

"It's a dark area where the un-refutable connections between MK-ULTRA, Remote Viewing, Electromagnetism, Occult Knowledge & Practices, and "Alien Intelligences" converge with hi-technology and science"

What if it's not about chasing ufos, but creating them in people's minds?

edit on 8/1/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
Thanks, and my compliments to you as well for shedding some light on Bigelow's role in all this.
No, I'm not familiar with Kit Green's UAP Experiencer group, but if Chris Bledsoe was involved, my expectations are very low.

Not familar with Bledsoe but I found this searching:
www.reddit.com...

No but we have friends in high places! Friends in Washington D.C., CIA, NASA, Air Force, and other places. They all believe our story and many of them have become huge parts of lives. I can't say names of the CIA people because they aren't public yet, but I can give you one name to research who has become a great friend and ally to us. Col. John Alexander. John Alexander and I For reference, I'm Ryan, the youngest son. This is Col. Alexander and I hanging out over Easter. We spent the holiday together. He is an awesome, very high ability person. He's not a stone cold killer like the Internet disinformation people say, he's a really brilliant old man who has been researching this subject for 50 years. He finally saw a UFO with us one night and it rocked his world, he talked about it in an interview recently, but he didn't use the name Chris, he just said "a friend in North Carolina..." we since have given him permission to use our name.

edit on 12018f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
What if it's not about chasing ufos, but creating them in people's minds?

That seemed to be the focus of the group I found around Vallee and Kripal (the Invisible College rides again!)...exchanged some emails with a guy out of UBC. Interesting stuff they have going on.

As for the Ambient Monitoring Project...might be some overlap there with the aforementioned wormhole detection equipment.
edit on 12018f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

UFO's 101 for the modern era.

While Lazars claims appear to be bogus as Iron is the most stable of elements and that instability increases as the atomic weight increases, if there was an element 115 it's half life was be a nanosecond at least and combustibles would be a more viable mode of transportation.

There is so much we don't know.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

What I'm wondering here is if the activity kicked off AFTER Vallee did...whatever he did. I need to write the guy...

Eric Davis btw, was the guy who got 'mindraped' in the book.

Oh and Forbidden Science II has him and Kit Green wandering around the Unitah Basin...in the 1970s...

HMM...

Hiya 1o9, great to see you old friend. Okay, so the "control system" as excerpted from a Jerome Clark interview with Jacques Vallee originally published in FATE Magazine, 1978

An engineer observing a computer would want to look at the back and open up the boxes. He would want to take a probe and examine the different parts of the computer. But there is another way of looking at it; the way of the programmer, who wants to sit in front of the computer and analyze what it does, not how it does it.

That's my approach. I want to ask it questions and see what answers I get. I want to interact with it as an information entity.

Whenever Dr. Vallee talks about that aspect, he gets intentionally vague. He does mention the "social aspect." He also talks about the witnesses and experiencers. With that in mind we continue:

There are different kinds of control systems - open ones and closed ones - and there are tests you can apply to them to find out what kind of control system you're inside. That leads to a number of experiments you can do with the UFO phenomenon…

...The control system concept can be tested by a small group of people - you don't need a large organization or a lot of equipment - and you can start thinking about active intervention in the phenomenon.

I hesitate to be too specific. I'm speaking, as I'm sure you understand, of the attempted manipulation of UFO manifestations. It's a pretty tall order.

Why does Vallee hesitate to be "too specific?" So as not to reveal or contaminate a project?

On a related note Vallee long ago pronounced the Rendlesham happenings as an exotic government experiment. Years later we have Kit seemingly alluding, possibly, the same thing as to the damage received by Burroughs on one hand and yet talking about "experiencers" on the other. A collation on whatever quotes are extant on the subject by Dr. Green might be an interesting study.

Whether "manifestations" and the like are just by-products of our psychology OR if they are actual glimpses into another realm; their deconstruction has major implications to the military-industrial-complex.

Both Hal Puthoff and Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green have long experience in projects that carry the "Human-Use Experimentation" tag. And that's a fairly heavy-duty tag.

You get mixed up with these guys, YOU might be human-use experimentation. Like Eric Davis very possibly---he never did seem to fit in with the other "cool nids kids" anyway. Or, even, to some degree and purpose; Robert Bigelow. Both Puthoff and Kit Green have "Handling" experience and I assume training in such.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

This is something that crossed my mind. But who could he be a puppet to? Beyond starting with a $20k loan ploughed into property I still can't really find out how he amassed his billions so rapidly. Even that remains somewhat of a mystery. His obsession with secrecy leaves a lot open to speculation.

As I mentioned in reply to 1o9 above, both Hal Puthoff & Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green have long experience in "Handling" large projects and human-use experimentation subjects. I think that bears keeping in mind.

I mentioned on IsaacKoi's recent thread the so-called "Team of 5" emails that detail--and reveal--much of the behind-the-scenes jockeying that went on with the SERPO shenanigans. Puthoff and Green were two of the "5" "handling" and managing the release of the SERPO...Hoax, for lack of a better word. Richard Doty right in there with them of course.

The Team of 5 emails take a bit of stamina to get through, but if one has that kind of research stamina, you will never look at these "players" the same way again. Word.

But this creation and bundling of UFO myths as truth and their constant perpetuation seems to only happen on such a scale in North America. There aren't many (any) so called whistle blowers/former intel agents outside the USA talking about Blue Avians and Secret Space Programs, aliens found at UFO crash sites etc, etc.....You have to wonder why.

Obviously something is going on and has been going on for a long time.

Things that certainly make us go, Hmmmmm...and rightly so. Whatever this is, it isn't "Disclosure."

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

T.Y.

I hope to be slightly useful once in a while, now that I'm close to 100% unplugged from all
this stuff. Perspective you know. Use it or lose it.

I knew that I was suffering from, er, let's call it "conversion disorder with a dash of electrosensitivity disorder"
for many years. But once you are an addict, you make excuses for yourself.. you convince yourself that the ends justify he means... that self-induced liminality with breaks with rationality is totally justified.

BTW ZPO, i've been wanting to say for years.. i once was friends with one of the three physicists who CREATED most of the ZPF papers in the beginning.. I'm always wondering if he's lurking somewhere on these forums, as he's into mysticism like many theoretical physicists are.

-K

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm not going to name drop and hint at things in my new incarnation here. But I will give my opinion, for what that's worth, based on a few conversations I've had.

On SWR, I really have no idea what the original plan was when B. took it over. I'm not "in the know". But I'd say that once one or more of the guards started showing, let's call it 'experiencer effect sensitivity', it would appear that SWR studied the experiencer effect as well.

I also find it telling, that when discussing SWR, the subject of testing the control loop seems to be a related topic.

When discussing Bentwaters, the subject of the control loop seems to be a related topic as well.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that psychological manipulation, like herding cats, with the UFO mythology
serves a few purposes:

1) Tests feeding back into the control loop.. we are being asked to think about the Stay Puft marshmallow man
(UFOs) you know.. and voila! we see UFO's. It's painfully obvious. All the flim flam men and "Front men" TDL,
etc --- the basic game has never changed since Kenneth Arnold.

2) Misdirection from what really matters.. such as the possibility of the human race going extinct due to prion diseases and all the other things we are not told.

3) As a cover to misdirect away from sensitive government projects. An oldie but a goodie.

4) And of course, some of the deceivers are also "true believers" in some mythos or other.. so WHILE doing deception work, they see that as an opportunity to do private research and push private agendas with government money.

Anyway. Thought I'd being that stuff up in that data packet. I believe all those go together rather tidily, but are not generally packaged that way.

Always wonderful to see you active Gut. You really opened my eyes to some things.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

That seemed to be the focus of the group I found around Vallee and Kripal (the Invisible College rides again!)...exchanged some emails with a guy out of UBC. Interesting stuff they have going on.

Can you elaborate more on that 1o9? You were really picking up steam on some interesting leads when I dropped off the map for awhile, so I'm pretty behind. I am somewhat familiar with Kripal's scholarly work which is very simpatico with Vallee's own.

This is definitely a mixed-bag: True Believers shaken and stirred with High Intrigue and Spies. Where does one end and the other begin? Where does MK-ULTRA end and Phenomenology begin...or did they merge? Well, we know empirically that they merged at some point...

And let's all give MirageMan another round of well-deserved applause: After this thread, there isn't ANY doubt about the lineage of To The Stars Academy...and the "history" of modern ufo mythologies simmering in its gene pool.

edit on 8-1-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Some scientists wonder if there are islands of stability, even at those higher atomic weights.
But yah, that element 115 stuff is pure conman material.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Much love, Kev, and a BIG ol' Bro Hug! Lots of good stuff in that reply...thank you for sharing with us.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown

What can you tell us about Chris Bledsoe that might shed some light, CardDown?

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I think it's publicly documented somewhere, but Dr. "Kit" Green has had a long interest in schizophrenia...
I was discussing him with a friend once, and a number about what percent of 'UFO believers" probably
have schizophrenia came up. I forget the number.. something like 70% or so maybe?

I myself wonder what effect all this non-ionizing radiation has on the mind, and if it's contributing to
schizophrenia. I suspect there is something of a correlation there... and that is actually one of the deepest
darkest secrets nobody is supposed to know.. just like the probable presence of prions in our food chain.

it's no wonder that EMF and "ufo's" are so connected.. and military men and a few civilians are getting "dosed"
with something.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A great bit of collation here. I crawled out of my hole to voice my appreciation, and to make one comment.

You crawled out of a hole right back into another hole---the same old hole you left!

We need to find a new whole!

Good to hear from you!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Just spitballing here.. but when I lived in Manteca, CA, I lived in an EMF (cell phone anyway)
complete "black hole". I mean to get even 1 bar of signal, I had to walk 2 blocks away
from my house.

Just like a faraday cage supposedly enhances "the experiencer effect", I wonder if that
signal black hole enhanced something for me? It was around that time when I "experienced"
that BTUFO, in "Full technicolor".

This is in response to your ambient monitoring comment.

As for wormholes? I have comments about that too.. but I want to think about that more.

K

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

TY.

You wrote "whole" not "hole". Freudian?

As far as "same old holes" go.. well that's sort of true.. but I think there has been some refinement
of the basic premises.. and nobody else in the world, who is not deeply compromised anyway, is
discussing this important subset of observations.

I suppose that people who want all this to lead to 'disclosure' are probably restless with this niche..
but "this" won't lead to "disclosure" in the way true believers want.. they've been manipulated for
60+_ years now... THEY are the experiment.. and nobody wants to face that.

Now.. IS there something that goes bump in the night, other than letter agencies?

That's another topic entirely, and not one I want for this thread.

Oh BTW.. I guess I must admit.

I was just going to post one response and subsurface again.

But it's enjoyable talking to the old gang. I was missing them.

Intelligent and creative people are hard to come by.

Kev

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The question is whose deluded, sinister, or a combination of both…

And who’s sincere, and sincere yet maybe deluded

First, we’re all human so we need to keep that perspective in mind

GUT points out the 5 Usual Suspects have done UFO hoaxes in the past, along with Doty

I point out that Vallee and his cut buddy Allen Hynek delivered the “super computer” to Paul Bennewitz, why did they do that?

None of these guys are clean, imo.

And as for TDL, because he has allowed himself to be put together like a McDonalds turkey wrap by IC alien hunters and Bio technicians means he is likely compromised.

Ironically, the one everybody here hates, Steven Greer, at least seems to be independent.

Maybe independently mad, sure, but at lease not sinister

I tell you guys we have to seek new ideas or we’re just being manipulated into a recurring merry-go-round of mystery and BullSh__

The reason why these people are sinister scumbags is that there are sincere believers who don’t deserve to be deceived

What needs to be done is that these same old suspects with a new face, as Greer says, an aging punk rock star, need to be told in no uncertain terms

either

PUT UP OR SHUT THE F___ UP!

They need to be ignored!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join