It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emery Smith disclosure interview with David Wilcock

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.

edit on 6-1-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Greer movie and Wilcock interview. No thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Take anything Wilcock says with a MOUNTAIN of Salt, along with anyone who supports him in his “endeavors” as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Take anything Wilcock says with a MOUNTAIN of Salt, along with anyone who supports him in his “endeavors” as well.

Frankly, you've just said that even if they are authentic, because they're working with David then what ever they come out with they're lying. Impressive thinking there

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

Frankly, you've just said that even if they are authentic, because they're working with David then what ever they say they're lying and it's false. Impressive thinking there
I won't hate on the messenger and gave you a star for the post, but yeah I agree with the 1st 2 comments and won't waste any time on these frauds.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I won't hate on the messenger and gave you a star for the post, but yeah I agree with the 1st 2 comments and won't waste any time on these frauds.

Im fully aware that Wilcock and Greer are of the shady inclination. But im just saying if you white wash in generalizing, then it means you arent capable of distinguishing between when someone who is and isnt authentic because you've already decided and don't like the person presenting them.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Pill that blocks the information. Car accident is information. When you take that pill then what? You will deflect physical forces?
50 floors of just the medical section. Yeah... that's like a factory of mass testing without end to come. Universe must be teaming with life but I'm not buying it. Touchy scene just for the end to keep the viewers coming. Something was telling me since the beginning that this guy is an actor but I'll keep my mind opened and let's see where this goes.

Here's his LinkedIn. I'm gonna delve into this later.

www.linkedin.com...
edit on 6-1-2018 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

That makes any sense?

When anything relevant might be exposed these wannabes will not be exclusive to the news.

Sorry if you have fallen into their deceptive web. I want to believe. I am neither weak or feeble minded and I prefer facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don’t know the truth about any of this but IF I were any kind of whistle blower the last person I would see is Dave Wilcock

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Yeah. Exactly.

It is too bad, too. Because Wilcox is a little brighter than most and has a wide range of knowledge and intellectual curiousness. But, he can just get so far out there that he's saying stuff that is in direct contrast to something he said last week, one of which can't be true.

He is also a big self-promoter. That's not inherently bad, but it sure can be in the UFO field where truth is hard enough to find. If he just stuck to the main topics that actually have some evidence and verifiable witnesses, he might be a real asset.

I concur.

Oh, and just to add, when one real self-promoter teams up with another, really got to look out. Things can fly off into silly stuff very fast.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Im fully aware that Wilcock and Greer are of the shady inclination. But im just saying if you white wash in generalizing, then it means you arent capable of distinguishing between when someone who is and isnt authentic because you've already decided and don't like the person presenting them.

I'm not sure you can say "you aren't capable of distinguishing between who is and isn't authentic" because a person doesn't trust WilCock. I think it's pretty safe to say that if the "whistleblower" is authentic, they won't want to have anything to do with him.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So you want to whistleblow your experience dealing with real live aliens. Who would you go to? The papers? no. The news? no. These wont take your story seriously. So you have to go to whom ever is already interested in this subject and as strong public audiences. Name who's going to fit outside of Wilcock? ....exactly.

Not that he's the only one, but there's only so many.
edit on 7-1-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.

David Wilcox of Ancient Aliens?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Best thing for all involved is to shun the Wilcocks of this world. They are nothing but hucksters who profit from spinning tales.

They should be auto rejected on principle, then maybe people who actually have some integrity will be able to push their way to the front past all the lies, noise and interference.

They are nothing more than a mystery fiction industry.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Name who's going to fit outside of Wilcock? ....exactly.

Your question got me thinking. Times have really changed and I'm surprised to find that I can't think of anyone. Budd Hopkins died and Jacobs proved to be a bit of a risk. Mack's dead and the other abduction guys have faded to silence as he reports came to an end. Strieber might have been open at one point, but I think he's basically withdrawn to the company of like-minded people and fans; Moulton-Howe is lost in her own world with him. Dolan's still going and isn't much interested in the contactee scene.

I just had a peep at recent Coast to Coast AM shows and, nope, nobody new or names I've forgotten. It's a very empty stage at the moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

So you want to whistleblow your experience dealing with real live aliens. Who would you go to?

The question should not be 'Who do you go to?' but 'What evidence can you present?'
And if you don't have any hard evidence for your massive claims you should keep your mouth shut, because anything else is just going to be interpreted as attention seeking for the wrong reasons.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Mouth shut? good one, all those rape victims should do the same then according to that logic. Truly, you're a mastermind in the making.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Don't talk logic when you bring up rape victims in a ufo thread.

niv

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Guilt by association has become endemic on this site. It's vacuous thinking and contrary, as one example, to the justice system in the US and other countries. While I personally have a low opinion of Wilcox and Greer, evidence must be considered apart from the person who publicizes it.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Don't talk logic when you bring up rape victims in a ufo thread.

But with your logic only those with evidence should speak out. We would have very little witness testimony. Sometimes one witness testimony leads to others coming out and backing up their testimony. We are never gonna get anywhere if the only ones who speak out are the one's with ufo debris or incredible up close pictures of ufos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join