It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Nothing's changed and I would fully expect the results to be exactly the same as well.

With an impartial investigation there would not have been more than a half dozen immunity deals handed out, there would have been RICO charges forthcoming

You're expressing your opinion here not fact. That's what you would have liked to have happened.

Sessions never wanted to reopen any investigation into the Clinton's and said so but the moron who shouldn't be able to tell the DOJ who to investigate kept tweeting about it and saying how disappointed he was... next thing ya know...
It's a farce that will not get trump what he seeks. Or you.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Doesn't "matter" what you call it my dear.
Remember when you were all so full of hope the summer before last? Remember all the laws I presented as to why she wouldn't be charged with anything? Remember how I was right? Yeah....good times.

The results must follow the law and that....has not changed. What this will prove once again is that trump is a vindictive idiot. Like the birth certificate thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Doesn't "matter" what you call it my dear.
Remember when you were all so full of hope the summer before last? Remember all the laws I presented as to why she wouldn't be charged with anything? Remember how I was right? Yeah....good times.

The results must follow the law and that....has not changed. What this will prove once again is that trump is a vindictive idiot. Like the birth certificate thing.

perhaps your reading comprehension has seen better days
there are prosecutors in office that will bring charges now and there was evidence crimes were committed
simply a matter of time
oh and your jabs at potus matter no more either
no impeachment and no 25th

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not certain if this was posted here,
so better safe than sorry.

Lawyers and Guns: Dirty Ukrainium Money in The US

Pinchuk especially nurtured good relations with former US President Bill Clinton by providing a donation to the Clinton Library and financially supporting the William J. Clinton Foundation’s programme to combat HIV/AIDs. Pinchuk’s wife, Elena, leads the work against the spread of AIDS inside Ukraine through the ANTIAIDS Elena Pinchuk Foundation. When Hillary Clinton was US secretary of state in 2009-2013, the Clinton Foundation received $8.6 million from the Pinchuk foundation (see also here). Pinchuk has also provided a large donation to the NGO Ukrainian-American Children of Chornobyl.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join