It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Forget it. Hillary was a great distraction last year and will continue to be in 2018. Trump is nothing without an opponent.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Why ask for me to repost something you've seen in so many threads I've lost track by now? You ignored or deflected every other thread what makes this one different? Unlike other posters I could give a rats ass if I convience you or you admit I'm right or whatever the case may be...you can say I'm wrong all day and it will not change a thing. Neither of us get an award...neither of us are going to make a difference in what will happen so sit back and enjoy the ride...oh and buckle up cause it appears to be getting bumpier and bumper by the day! =D
edit on 4-1-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

even though it had no bite whatsoever?

No bite?

1. The FBI renaming themselves to the Federal bureau of Inquiry ?

2. Deletion of documents .

3. Bill Clinton conveniently meeting in secret with Lynch on the tarmac a day or so before the decision to prosecute Hillary?

4. memory lapse?

5. immunity galore.

There is certainly enough bite to have a second look at this from people outside the Clinton inner circle.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: purplemer

No I hate snow. Thats why I moved here. This is a nightmare for this city.
Any new investigation is going to turn out exactly the same. Clinton didn't set up the server to commit crimes or hide anything. They did it for convenience. But when a new investigation reveals that you all will just call for another. Eleven #ing hearings on Benghazi...eleven.. Are we looking to beat that number on email investigations?

What's convenient about paying to setup a personal server you have to maintain as opposed to using one that's already setup, paid for, and maintained for you? You're not making sense...unless you mean convenience of being able to hide things you couldn't using the government one.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sure it is. It's exactly the same thing. Because the FBI isn't corrupt.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Any new investigation is going to turn out exactly the same. Clinton didn't set up the server to commit crimes or hide anything. They did it for convenience. But when a new investigation reveals that you all will just call for another. Eleven #ing hearings on Benghazi...eleven.. Are we looking to beat that number on email investigations?

You know..with the secret hush fund set up, with all the drama with the FBI agents, with all of the russia dealings, with everything thats been proven in the past (corruption and even conspiracy wise), you'd figure people like you would stop defending the actions of any governmental figure. Yet you sit on here day after day, defending Hillary until you're blue in the face. I've not seen you defend anyone else; only her.

I make my above statement to follow up with a completely honest question..why? Why are you so gung-ho on defending her? You trash every thread that talks about HRC, with one word replies and/or attacking the OP or anyone else suggesting HRC has done any wrong. What exactly is your ploy?

Whether you are a mega fan of HRC, or a paid shill, how can you sit here and vehemently deny she did ANYTHING wrong? There is more evidence of her, and the DNC's wrongoing than there is of Trump. Do morals and ethics not apply because shes a woman? Are you coded to wilfully deny any shred of evidence? Because its undoubtedly true that her "extreme carelessness" was in fact gross negligence. That alone is prosecutable by the very statute that was passed around on this website repeatedly. Just because one of those not corrupt agents, as you claim, decided to change the words does not mean that extreme carelessness and gross negligence aren't the same thing.

neg·li·gence
ˈneɡləjəns/Submit
noun
failure to take proper care in doing something.

"Failure to take proper care" aka being careless. Now maybe the reopened investigation will come to the same result, maybe not, but you cannot sit there and say that a proper investigation took place when there is evidence of these agents covering for her, and not following proper investigative procedure.

So again, Ms. Silly, why do you defend her, and her cronies, so much? Are you truly THAT ignorant and choose to ignore the bright lights of negativity that shine upon them? Before you go off rattling about Trump -- I don't care. Take him down if there is any wrongdoing. Take them all down. I'm not a supporter.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Comey, is that you?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Why ask for me to repost something you've seen in so many threads I've lost track by now? You ignored or deflected every other thread what makes this one different?

I ask because I have yet to see anyone, let alone yourself, post evidence that would indicate she needs to be indicted. Saying that you have done so and that I have deflected is pure laziness and dishonesty on your part.

oh and buckle up cause it appears to be getting bumpier and bumper by the day! =D

We do not know if this is even true yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

even though it had no bite whatsoever?

No bite?

1. The FBI renaming themselves to the Federal bureau of Inquiry ?

2. Deletion of documents .

3. Bill Clinton conveniently meeting in secret with Lynch on the tarmac a day or so before the decision to prosecute Hillary?

4. memory lapse?

5. immunity galore.

There is certainly enough bite to have a second look at this from people outside the Clinton inner circle.

Ya, like I said...no bite.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Repetition equals Truth, Winston.

You knows what’s seriously funny?
Even if you were right, which you’re not, but even if you were, Hillary is.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She was Clintons aide and had security clearance. I don't need to prove this everybody already knows it. Jesus...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
PS

You sure waste a lot of space trying to prove something that obviously doesn't even pretain. You do know that they looked at these thing already right?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: Arnie123

DOJ should nail Abedin on emails from Weiner's laptop and flip her on the whole Clinton cabal. Abedin knows where Hillary buried all of the bodies.

She will be totally flipped before the end of this.
edit on 4-1-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I asked for evidence of a crime. Which has never been provided. I'm waiting...

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Having a security clearance is not a blanket 'do whatever you want with secured documents' pass. Having a security clearance means you're supposed to know the proper way to handle and store related materials.

Having classified information on an unapproved device is not legal.

link   

Never said I did...but I have seen others do it many many times. I'm not even going to bother wasting my time digging up threads either...if you wanted to see what is presented to you you would. You are part of the handful I see time and time again do anything you can to ignore or deflect from whatever doesn't jive with your wants or opinions.

I mean Jesus its obvious man...blatenly obvious!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

originally posted by: RickyD

What's convenient about paying to setup a personal server you have to maintain as opposed to using one that's already setup, paid for, and maintained for you? You're not making sense...unless you mean convenience of being able to hide things you couldn't using the government one.

I really am curious if you can explain this...I don't think anyone else could and since you said it I figure it would be pretty easy for you to explain to me. How is it more convenient?
edit on 4-1-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lets not forget we absolutely know from mills and humas emails that they lied to the fbi about not knowing about Hillary's server.

Another fact Hillary lovers conveniently ignore.

link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

I asked for evidence of a crime. Which has never been provided. I'm waiting...

She deleted her emails thus destruction of evidence. Any moron can find a criminal in a Clinton lineup, she's the one with the big boot on usually.

link   
a reply to: RickyD

I don't remember . It has something to do with established email accounts or something. In any event it wasn't to commit crimes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join