It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media makes trump out to be hated. Yet poll they use show him tied with obama thru one year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
2 kinds of polls:

- the ones released through media to advertise a point and sway sentiment/opinion
- the ones not released, and conducted on contract with someone looking for a large sampling of opinion

The former is what we talk about. The latter is what they talk about.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The whole f*cking world hates him. Wake up

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

"MATT DRUDGE
MATT DRUDGE
@DRUDGE
Rasmussen Poll shows Trump at 46% APPROVE this morning, with 53% DISAPPROVE...

What about Obama at same exact date first year in presidency?? 46% APPROVE, 53% DISAPPROVE

mobile.twitter.com...

Now I don't put much stock in these polls.

But the media does. They have been using them all year to tell everyone how hated trump is.

Yet here we are that trump is as equally popular as Obama was at the exact same time in his presidency.

What's even more is that the media is three times more negative to trump than they were Obama.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

My take away from this is that I still don't trust these polls.

I don't think that trump is as hated as the media says, and I dont think he is as popular as trump himself believes.

But it's funny to see all of this negative coverage of trump, and the very polls they used to show how hated trump is show he is equal with what Obama was.

ETA: this is only the rasmussen poll.

Many other polls have trump lower and had Obama higher.

Are these the same polls that predicted a Killary Slaughter?

Look, seriously, let's see the attitudes around March-ish when almost everyone is paying less in taxes, and companies are hiring like crazy.

Fred..

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: Grambler

The whole f*cking world hates him. Wake up

source, please

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What makes you think he is popular?
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The sad thing is that no matter how low his numbers go it won't really matter. Just look at Congress. Their approval rating is in the single digits but most incumbents will still get elected.

Most people will simply vote for their team regardless of how dissatisfied they are with the job they're doing. Those left in the middle will generally vote for the devil they know.

<< 1  2   >>

join