It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year: 2018 The Beginning of the Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why is an economic collapse about due?
The one thing I know for certain is that no one on earth is able to predict when the next recession will occur, only that it will at some point in the future.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that, there were people who saw the 2008 crash coming and some indeed made a lot of money from it. The same people who were lambasted for shorting the markets. The UK got robbed by the banks and George Osborne by some 40 billion I believe when the dust settled with that one.

Why do I see another crash due? It’s hard to put my finger on it really, again more of a gut feeling but I see a big reset happening at some point and for some reason next year is when I think it is most likely.

I’ll have to create my own thread on it if I can find the time and enough credible supporting evidence I suppose.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Cthulhu?
Oh great old one please spare us monkey men!.
edit on 28-12-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The tech isnt quite far enough along yet... although in 7 years it will be about right...

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

An economic collapse is due because more than a dozen nations have already expressed their intent to drop the USD as the default currency of trade. At least four have already stopped using it between themselves, and in 2018 that number will likely double. Russia has proposed a single regulate digital currency for use between the BRICS nations and the EEU (Eurasian Economic Union) as a way of bypassing the USD and any sanctions that can be imposed through that financial order.

Basically an entire half of the planet is gearing up to end the very means that gives the United States Empire its power, the use of our currency in global trade. We are unable to reign in these states as in decades prior due to our most powerful rivals now establishing defense pacts and launching information wars against us to inform billions across the world of the unfortunate methods we have utilized to remain in power for 3/4 of a century.

End of the world it won't be however. The Soviet Union collapsed, all those states and its population still exist. Same thing with every other empire in history. The United States already has contingencies to counter these attacks against our hegemony. They never really expected to use them, but then again thats why people carry firearms right? Don't expect to use them, but are ready to do so when needed.

The main thing to remember is, that no matter how bad we fare financially, we are still going to have our forces present in more than 70% of the worlds nations. That is not changing. Thanks to technology, Rome 5.0 will be able to maintain its foreign outposts despite economic hardships.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guardian10
You're not familiar with the Crusades are ya?

They were protecting fellow Christian peasants. Many were probably heartless murderers who enjoyed killing 'legally' in the name of the Lord.

The devil pulls the strings of the top ranking officials of both Christian and Islamic warring factions.

Right now, Pope has a devil claw up his smelly butt and so does the main Islamic speaker. Similar to a Punch-n-Judy game show. Instead of hitting each other with pantomime sticks they use SATAN II missiles.

Hitler said he was a Christian. Every mortal sinner can lie.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That does not mean there will be a collapse in 2018. No one, and I mean no one can predict that or say when a recession is due.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
it is a safe speculation to bet on I assure you. I mean the word collapse is a bit dramatic though. Just another crash would be my prediction. Especially when a dozen nations are literally and openly planning to make a move that would undermine our financial clout . Investors look at that and see a devaluation as the end result. When investors see a heavy devaluation due to disinterest in our currency, well put two and two together. They will divest out of said currency, which only speeds up the devaluation and the inevitable hyper inflation.

They will also jump out of investments priced in USD. SO is it a guarantee we will see some form of severe market crash in 2018? No nothing is certain as you say. However, it is also not a stretch by any means to assume the possibility is above more than likely.

Russia basically proved to the world that it now has the balls to directly confront the USA on a foreign battlefield with its actions in Syria, even though we were mostly using proxy forces while letting them know where our Assets were to avoid an escalation. I mean technically we were using kid gloves while allowing them to go bare knuckle for the sake of appearances. The point being, other nations will now request their presence and allow them access to their land for bases and such. Once that gets started, we have to renegotiate access to their markets on terms that likely will not be nearly as favorable as they have been, if they don't shut us out completely.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
2018 will be 70 years since the creation of Israel, the time is almost up. We will see things next year that have been unheard of since ancient times, and The Great War is coming. The apocalypse won't be quick, it will last for 7 years, I'm sure everyone has read about it a hundred times already.

What we used to read (circa 2010) was that the seventy years after 1948 would see the completion of all these things, with final seven years occupying the 2011-2018 period. So this new version constitutes another postponement.

The Jehovah's Witnesses used to predict the end for "the generation of 1914", until the interval got too long to be plausible and they had to give it up. I suspect their hopeful publicity drive in 2014 was the last spark of life in that particular expectation.
I'm confident that 1948 will eventually go the same way as 1914, in terms of prophetic significance.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you truly believe what you have posted then you will have no need for any material wealth you have accumulated to date. So just give it to away.

I shall not hold my breathe!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In a preemptive bid to be on top of the food chain and new ruler in the coming "Mad Max" world;

I've shot my neighbors and taken all their food and gasoline.

I also am now sporting a Mohawk.

Thinks are going to be really awkward if this doesn't happen now.

You probable have Gunther tied to the front of your car.

edit on 28-12-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority (Acts 1:6-7).

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a counter prediction.

o Violent crime is on the downturn.

o The DOW is still on the upswing

o The jobless rate is lower

o Gas prices at Costco are $2.09!!!

o People went out and spent money to buy gifts for their loved ones.

o The 'Trumpocalypse has been less impactful than expected nobody actually had to leave the country

o Comedians of all kinds have a fertile field and lots of great material with which to lampoon the gubmint and the gubmint is letting them.

o Some great entertainment is happening, the digital world is still giving us lots of bang for the buck

o You can go on Amazon and order anything you want and for a few dollars you can even get grocery delivered in a robust and sensible and satisfying manner from them (we did the demo period and it was great).

o Bad people are being asked to account for themselves.

o Religion is being seen for what it truly is, and there are still those good people going to express their spirituality and being generous

o The weather is not being completely off the wall, though there have been the fires in California, we're not awash in natural disasters, super-hurricanes, tsunami or asteroid impacts.

o Nobody has successfully cloned a dangerous animal and unleashed it into the wild

o Zombies are still pretty much a fantasy.

o People still don't know the difference between 'you're and your' but there's less anger over it.

I predict a great year, yay, 2018...(it could be worse, Sarah Palin could have been elected president!)

There. (mic drop)

edit on 28-12-2017 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well what a barrel of laughter the OP!

Must be a fun guy at parties explaining how the Gubment is successfully manipulating people to drink alcohol to ensure they are subdued in case of a revolution.

Or how the music is a subliminal message to divert you from the fact the Earth is flat and was tilting a beat each year until we decided to melt the polar ice whose weight was about to turn earth 30 degrees and we were all about to wash off into space.

The only apocalypse is one we will cause has nothing to do with people of the past, we can't even agree on global warming!

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm sure the OP is right about one thing -- There will be an economic collapse. It will happen ... at some point in the future.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm sure the OP is right about one thing -- There will be an economic collapse. It will happen ... at some point in the future.

Will the collapse happen at free fall speed?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Can you feel it? The Ancient One is coming.

My "Anagram Radar" is picking up something.........

Anagrams for :"The Year Two Thousand Eighteen":

1. Ah you heathen! Twitter: "God seen!"

2. Want a truth? God: He is the One Eye!

3.The Awe! God's on Earth! They Unite!

4. Attention U.S.!: Yahweh/God/E.T. here!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In a preemptive bid to be on top of the food chain and new ruler in the coming "Mad Max" world;

I've shot my neighbors and taken all their food and gasoline.

I also am now sporting a Mohawk.

Thinks are going to be really awkward if this doesn't happen now.

Well you did what needed to be done...
By that I mean sporting a Mohawk, in no way would I condone shooting your neighbors and taking their food and gas.
You should have kidnapped them instead and used them as slaves or to barter with.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Spooky

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

How's bitcoin doing? Milking the market.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

o# why you tell them im here

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join