It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese clone dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Chinese scientists have proudly announced their first cloned puppy — but they purposefully created him with a blood-clotting disorder that could mean early death.

Longlong, a beagle, was cloned by the Beijing-based biotech company Sinogene from Apple, whose genome was edited so it would develop atherosclerosis and scientists could advance the battle against the disease in humans, CNN reported.

"Dogs share the most inheritable diseases with human beings, which makes them the best disease models to study," Feng Chong, technical director at Sinogene, said.

I think they already discovered that Rats are best to run text for human diseases. But this is not true cloning just like the famous goat or sheep it is just artificial insemination of a mutated DNA sequence into a sterile egg meaning no other dog DNA in it. They are doing this for Lesbian couples and those who are infertile.

True cloning is done outside the womb of any animal.

You can take the DNA from your pet Bruno but once it is born it wont be Bruno at all it will be just another dog you will name the same.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 27-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Poor dog. They'll watch him die of stroke and or heart attack from clotting and not help.

And or practice radical procedures on him while he's dying.

In the name of medicine only wealthy people can afford.
edit on 27-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Depending on working hours my advice would be to lock the building from the outside 1/3 of the way through a shift preventing all and any escape. (I'm talking employees here btw, not the poor animals) High explosives will need to be appropriately placed beforehand obviously and preferably be remotely activated.

I am sure much suffering will be prevented using the above scenario.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"Longlong" Wouldn't be the name I'd choose...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Chinese clone dog

China will never have a food shortage again...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As it relates to 'name'... perhaps Dr. Chong should've read The Tao Te Ching yet again, especially the part about 'naming things' as this opens the door to the 10,000 things...

The Tao that refers to here can never be the mundane tao.
The Name that is used here to designate is not a mundane name.
The Tao that is unnameable is the Source of the Heaven and the Earth.
The name, once introduced, becomes the Mother of the Ten Thousand Things.
Without desires one sees its profound mystery revealed.
With desires one can always see its countless appearances.
They are primarily one and same and yet differ in names.
These two ways of revelation are indeed the oldest mystery of dark mysteries.
To understand this is the gate to all mysteries.

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Sixth Day!

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
Chinese clone dog

China will never have a food shortage again...

It is now possible to "clone meat" without having to clone the whole animal and raise it up from birth.

That's the real solution to the food problem.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The Sixth Day!

www.imdb.com...
smoking my stogie, eating my birthday cake! Man, what an underrated Schwarzenegger film.
edit on 28-12-2017 by InspectorGadget13 because: Bc

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

actually Dog taste quite good when prepared properly. Since PETA started China has ended publication of Dog Eating Festivals where you could eat dog. So now you have to go underground to eat it there, just like going to any true christian church. That is other than the RC ones that the govt recognize and who pay the hefty price to be public.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

That is not meat or flesh if it isn't from an animal. It is a culture, much like Tofu or yogurt which is a culture of soy bean and milk naturally. Except this culture is not natural.

If it ain't natural don't eat it. Why do you think those who eat processed foods all the time have such horrible disease not to mention the children they have born with these diseases as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Dog brain curry was very nice.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Hot or mild curry?

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

A green curry not very spicy I was told it was monkey brain curry but my hosts were playing a trick on me.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

My First time eating dog my host didn't say anything until after I said liked it. Once they told me is was dog I almost threw up. I told them eating dog is tantamount to being a cannibal because dog is mans best friend. After that eating it wasn't so bad as long as it wasn't my dog.

new topics

top topics

join