It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Debt Doesn't Exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The money we make, trade most of our working life for, worry about, and strive for is a myth. As hard as it is for people to wrap their heads around, these undeniable facts are truth.

Not trying to diminish anyone's bank account, career, wealth, 401k's, or dreams, but it can disappear overnight literally, because it's just a bunch of 1's and 0's/binary, in an electronic banking system, backed by nothing.

Money is the "Red Herring" Look at how we focus on national debts, and things that don't really exist, they've really got us under their thumbs, No?

We have a "Fiat Currency", it was never there in the first place. And TPTB don't hide it take a look they tell us right to our face. Suggestion play this video over and over, until it sinks in, then watch the second video.

We are taught to think making money per hour, trading our time (Per Hour) is the way. TPTB, and the elite pull money, out of their asses, then loan it to the a mass who will sign their life away for bling, mortgages, bills, elusive safeties, and more bling.

Now what is the real value? If people really want to understand and undo the brain-washing, here's a highly recommend video by Edward G. Griffin. It talks about how the Federal Reserve was implemented, and that the true value, of money is the sweat equity.

The video will empower people who do not understand the banking system we have today, and to slow down, question, and use critical thinking going forward, in their future.

I picked this video because it portrays a mindset, and without a partisanship bias, this is exactly what TPTB think about us.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Of course it is,I think society has been conditioned,or herded towards a general direction,granted has taken 64 yrs so far,and the demise of society as I know it has certainly increased in last 10 yrs,we are taught to want the next new tech device,the car that drives itself,life is whats on TV,low interest loans for homes,in reality it is no different then the story"how to catch wild pigs",you teach your dogs to do tricks,we are that example

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Meh, go back to a time when there was no money then.

Barter your potatoes for brain surgery, see how that goes.

No holidays either.

Work sun up to sun down till you die.

It may not be a perfect system, and it has made us lazy...but I’d rather that than work and fight every waking minute just to survive.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Of course it is,I think society has been conditioned,or herded towards a general direction,granted has taken 64 yrs so far,and the demise of society as I know it has certainly increased in last 10 yrs,we are taught to want the next new tech device,the car that drives itself,life is whats on TV,low interest loans for homes,in reality it is no different then the story"how to catch wild pigs",you teach your dogs to do tricks,we are that example

Agreed we keep pointing fingers at our masters, however some people are either oblivious, or so narcissistic that they do not want to admit the facts to themselves.

I remember days when I was a child, I could have endless fun with a fishing net and a plastic bucket, all I needed was a stream Happiness didn't cost much, and I believe it's still the same today, however we lost our way.

I'm as guilty as the next person, and this addiction, or obsession we have today needs to be acknowledged, then maybe we can find a resolution.

edit on 23-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Meh, go back to a time when there was no money then.

Barter your potatoes for brain surgery, see how that goes.

No holidays either.

Work sun up to sun down till you die.

It may not be a perfect system, and it has made us lazy...but I’d rather that than work and fight every waking minute just to survive.

It was a corrupt system that enriched what we call the top .01 % of the 1 %, led to the monopolization of many different aspect of our society. Non-stop wars or aggression and corruption across every layer of government.

That being said, it did help to stabilize a corrupt system that the rich used and continue to use to exploit the masses, however the statement that the debt does not exist is absolutely valid.

The crypto-revolution is here and the power of currency is returning back to the people. It is rather poetic, using fiat monopoly money to build a new system utilizing cutting edge cryptography!

The banks of today will be as irrelevant as the post office in the not so distant future!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSaturday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Amiga 500

Space Rogue.

That's all i'm going to say.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You are correct, but no time for three odd hours of youtube videos.

My thoughts are, convert to Real Estate or some other Real property. Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Exotic Cars

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What Greenspan doesn't say it that short clip is that printing money leads to inflation , an inconvenience for governments as the people that put them in power feel the pain , just printing money is not an option.

Money is far from a Red Herring it is the glue that holds society together.
edit on 23-12-2017 by gortex because: spelll

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It's not your money. It belongs to the CEOs.

edit on 23-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What Greenspan doesn't say it that short clip is that printing money leads to inflation , an inconvenience for governments as the people that put them in power feel the pain , just printing money is not an option.

Money is far from a Red Herring it is the glue that holds society together.

Did you watch the second video?

Printing money is an option, they invented the rules, the board we play on, and if we don't like it then basically tough crap. We're caught in an illusional financial matrix created by a group of smart people.

However we want to coin terms due to money, like inflation, it's just another term that came with their rule book made for the sweat equity minions. They don't follow the same rules that they invented for us.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I personally think you've got it all RIGHT.

What happens when you buy a house? Where's the money? They move numbers around on a computer, from one computer to another computer. There is no money, just like 'there is no spoon" (for Matrix fans.)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Since I'm not watching close to 3 hours worth of video what is the option instead of money?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
The money we make, trade most of our working life for, worry about, and strive for is a myth. As hard as it is for people to wrap their heads around, these undeniable facts are truth.

Not trying to diminish anyone's bank account, career, wealth, 401k's, or dreams, but it can disappear overnight literally, because it's just a bunch of 1's and 0's/binary, in an electronic banking system, backed by nothing.

Money is the "Red Herring" Look at how we focus on national debts, and things that don't really exist, they've really got us under their thumbs, No?

We have a "Fiat Currency", it was never there in the first place. And TPTB don't hide it take a look they tell us right to our face. Suggestion play this video over and over, until it sinks in, then watch the second video.

We are taught to think making money per hour, trading our time (Per Hour) is the way. TPTB, and the elite pull money, out of their asses, then loan it to the a mass who will sign their life away for bling, mortgages, bills, elusive safeties, and more bling.

Now what is the real value? If people really want to understand and undo the brain-washing, here's a highly recommend video by Edward G. Griffin. It talks about how the Federal Reserve was implemented, and that the true value, of money is the sweat equity.

The video will empower people who do not understand the banking system we have today, and to slow down, question, and use critical thinking going forward, in their future.

I picked this video because it portrays a mindset, and without a partisanship bias, this is exactly what TPTB think about us.

Wonderful post! The way to see it is in the symbols they are all showing us openly. As above, so below. That hand pyramid sign all the world leaders keep flashing. We are in the upside down portion in the economic realm here. We do not do true debit based on fungible assets. You are correct, it is all FIAT. The entire financial system is based on debt. Every single bit of it. Even the money used is just debt thzt pays interest.

The next key to understand it and unravel it is this, YOU are not real either. You are a fictional CHARACTER created for the fiat-never pay back-debt-system. You can identify this fictional entity they trick you into representing by it always is in ALL CAPITAL letters. This always represents a corporate "person". Judge Anna Von Reitz is a most excellent resource for this. The foundation for all these corporation laws is the U.C.C.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well NUMBERS of course! You don't say "I have a lot of money". You say "I have a lot of numbers".

Or sadly, some will say "I'm kind of low on numbers this month".

hehe.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That’s why deficits don’t matter. Now let’s send the deficit hawks home. They’ve made life hard enough.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Of course! So what if a loaf of bread cost $178.00! Just get them to add some more numbers!

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Since I'm not watching close to 3 hours worth of video what is the option instead of money?
so simple. Trade in only fungible assets. It starts with a way to trade your own time, labor and skill sets. Almost all of a man and womans energy today is spent in first working and then converting that into a currency that is taxed and regulatec beyond belief so you can go to your neighbor and buy a loaf of bread they baked, or some eggs your neighbors chickens laid.
20 cents directly costs over a dollar once it goes fiat through many layers of taxes and regulations, which need buildings and maintenance, and....more interest...

What is fungible? Your labor, time and skillsets. In the age of bitcoin(pyramid scheme for techies) are you to tell me we as a people cannot figure out ways to exchange with each other without paying compound interest to shadowy masters because, cthere is no other way"?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Augustus,

I have to say when you have the time, it's well worth watching that presentation, it'll give you a sense of understanding about our system you never had.

The book "The Creature From Jekyll Island" was given to me buy a colleague, it alter my reality. I don't hate the system, it is what it is, and they made the rules, however it allows for people to be empowered with the truth.

Option instead of a "Fiat currency"? The answer is whatever everyone excepts as their truth, because people need to put their faith in something, and a fiat currency is just that a faith based system.

The question is Does everyone have faith?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Trade in only fungible assets.

Really? So how do I lease a car like that? Purchase a home? Contribute to my retirement?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Option instead of a "Fiat currency"? The answer is whatever everyone excepts as their truth, because people need to put their faith in something, and a fiat currency is just that a faith based system.

The question is Does everyone have faith?

That isn't an answer at all. See my above questions and answer those.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join