It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your political affiliation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just kidding, I don't care. I Would appreciate diminishing of partisan bickering on this forum though. I don't care what political party you are from or why you are championing their cause. I only care that you are swept up in the PR campaign being used to rob us blind. We need to take a step back and re-evaluate the way this forum has been treated by its members... as a battle ground against political opponents. Lots of new members posting pure crap on these forums lately and there are old school members trailing along. This crap needs to stop.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I'm an anarcho-syndicalist communist and it's my turn to be executive officer this week.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

=D

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am cofounder of the donut party, we believe that throught the power of love for donuts we can change and rule the world. Plz send a donation of 1 bazzilllion dollars and we will send your free donut.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm a registered logitarian.

I like facts, and the outcomes that come from those facts. I identify with no party, or accepted "belief" system.

Aligning yourself with a party, and then having to back it's ideals takes away ones ability to have an individual opinion, or to diverge from the group given actual fact based analysis.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The mud-pit is the mud-pit for a reason. Just ignore it if you don't like the bickering.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Ummm...you said crap...twice...

Nope...thrice...there's "crap" in your signature as well...

Beyond that...we're a year in already...

I hear that NASA just announced two exciting new missions...cool that...

I also am awaiting the Falcon Heavy launch from SpaceX...very cool...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...you said crap...twice...

I hear that NASA just announced two exciting new missions...cool that...

I also am awaiting the Falcon Heavy launch from SpaceX...very cool...

Crap is kind of my thing.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen to spaceX myself

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm a registered logitarian.

I like facts, and the outcomes that come from those facts. I identify with no party, or accepted "belief" system.

Aligning yourself with a party, and then having to back it's ideals takes away ones ability to have an individual opinion, or to diverge from the group given actual fact based analysis.

I don't understand this position. When I think of "left" and "right" I think of it this way. People on the "left" want to change the status quo usually to be more egalitarian. People on the "right" want to preserve the status quo, that is, prevent change, and keep everything exactly the way it is. Taking no position at all favors the "right" because it preserves the status quo.

So the way I see it, there are many issue where people fall to one side or the other depending on the issue.

The problem with our two parties is they are both the SAME party. This is because for both parties, the lobbyists define domestic policy. And the CFR defines foreign policy. It really doesn't matter which party controls offices.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The mud-pit is the mud-pit for a reason. Just ignore it if you don't like the bickering.

Ummm...this is the..."lucky in love" forum...not mud wrestling...

Or is that the same thing...?

YouSir

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's become entirely too popular a subject that it is distracting the site away from what made it great.

Maybe we should try an minimilize the impact. Something like limit of mud-pit posts per week or what not.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'm 'affiliated' with human be-ins, like you said politics is corrupt.

I'm not registered, I don't vote, I could give a rats ass what paper and dogma they shuffle, thousands of miles away.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am a Political Moratoriumist. I propose an initial two year halt on all politicians activity. During the time all politicians will still receive their salaries and nominal expenses, but will not be permitted to take any actions or decisions. After this two year period a review will be conducted and a decision to end or extend the moratorium will be made. I believe things will have carried on in a manner that is just as effective, or even better.
edit on 21-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am a meat popsicle.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I am a Political Moratoriumist. I propose an initial two year halt on all politicians activity. During the time all politicians will still receive their salaries and nominal expenses, but will not be permitted to take any actions or decisions. After this two period a review will be conducted and a decision to end or extend the moratorium will be made. I believe things will have carried on in a manner that is just as effective, or even better.

Interesting idea. I don't think it's a great idea but the outcome would be pretty amazing/scary. We'd be able to see a lot of the failures of our politicians.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm a penultimate pragmatist...

PP for short.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

i is a member of the self presevation society

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I am a I just want to be left aloneacrat
Humanism is nice

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Card carrying member of "what was the question "

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Anarchist

But I'm totally ok with a Monarchy. But not the today Monarchy. The January 21, 1793 France kinda Monarchy. You know... The kind where when a King goes bad, you can just.... Efff wiz is-ed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join