It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed something I've never seen before

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So there I am yesterday about 39,000 feet above Idaho. Headphones in, just staring out the window. As I glance around the airplane, out of nowhere, I notice a stream of liquid start to shoot up from the seat in front of me. My first thoughts are airplane malfunction? Kid going crazy with a juice box? WTH is that?

Then it shifts direction and soaks the guy sitting next to me, completely covering his Ipad and his face. The guy proceeds to jump up cursing and yelling. Then I smell it. It isn't a juice box or some type of weird plane malfunction. It's pee. A lot of it.

Turns out the lady in the seats in front of me with her two babies decided to change one of them in the seat, which then decided to let loose like a fire hose. It was dripping off the lights and air control thing above the seats, it got between the seats, everywhere. Except on me. Somehow during the madness I managed not to get a drop on me. Thank you airplane gods. It was truly supernatural how it missed me completely.

So the guy before he jumps up turns his head and looks at me, pee dripping off his face, and I lose it. I haven't laughed that hard in months. The lady actually apologized to me because she thought I had got sprayed in the face so I had to explain to her no, those are tears. That's how hard I was laughing.

The stewardess is apologizing profusely and throwing piles of napkins at the guy, he cleans himself off and it's probably a half hour before I can regain my composure enough to keep a straight face. I think the guy next to me was more angry with me than the baby that just peed in his face. I couldn't help it. It's not every day you see someone get peed on outside of the internet.

Man I'm glad I picked a window seat.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Priceless story

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sounds like you were flying Spirit Airlines?

Obviously that stream of pee was not meant for you

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You did that poor mom a favor by laughing. Sounds like the guy sitting by you might have made a bigger scene with the her had you not acted as a rage refractor.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

You did that poor mom a favor by laughing. Sounds like the guy sitting by you might have made a bigger scene with the her had you not acted as a rage refractor.

Everything happens as it should. And I'll continue to believe that as long as I continue to not get peed on.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Turns out the lady in the seats in front of me with her two babies decided to change one of them in the seat, which then decided to let loose like a fire hose.

Nice of her to not use the supplied changing table in the lav and for the FA to not instruct her to do so if she saw this happening.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Love it!
Had it happen to me a few times while changing diapers.

I would had been just like you, puking with laughter at the pee covered dude beside me.
What was he saying?
Was he mad at the baby, like the baby thought to himself, im gonna ruin someones day right here, right now lol.
Cuz you know, if you get peed on by a stranger before noon on a plane...your days ruined.
Its pretty much a wrap after that.
Go to bed and try again tomorrow kind of crap!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: underwerks
Turns out the lady in the seats in front of me with her two babies decided to change one of them in the seat, which then decided to let loose like a fire hose.

Nice of her to not use the supplied changing table in the lav and for the FA to not instruct her to do so if she saw this happening.

I thought the same thing as well. I think it happened too fast for the flight attendant to get on top of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's more the woman's fault than the FA, she should know better but was being lazy and inconsiderate.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Love it!
Had it happen to me a few times while changing diapers.

I would had been just like you, puking with laughter at the pee covered dude beside me.
What was he saying?
Was he mad at the baby, like the baby thought to himself, im gonna ruin someones day right here, right now lol.
Cuz you know, if you get peed on by a stranger before noon on a plane...your days ruined.
Its pretty much a wrap after that.
Go to bed and try again tomorrow kind of crap!

I don't think he was cursing at the baby, not entirely at least. More at just being peed on with an hour and a half left in the flight.

The smell was horrible for the rest of the flight, but I didn't really mind. I spent about 30 mins sitting in the Denver airport just laughing to myself like a freak waiting on my next plane. Yeah, I assume that guys day was ruined after that.

link   
No cell phone footage? Man!!

link   

Except on me. Somehow during the madness I managed not to get a drop on me. Thank you airplane gods. It was truly supernatural how it missed me completely.

So the guy before me jumps up turns his head and looks at me, pee dripping off his face, and I lose it. I haven't laughed that hard in months.

So did I, that was figging Hilarious! Thanks for that memory, I shall be chuckling at it all day.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Cool.

hi five

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

snow is white..
edit on 20-12-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It's more the woman's fault than the FA, she should know better but was being lazy and inconsiderate.

That's true. She could have at least put something over it when it started, but I guess it happened too fast for her. It was her and two kids in the seats in front of me, so she may have not wanted to leave the one kid while she went to the bathroom.

Please, parents use the changing table in the bathroom. Next time I might not be so lucky.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You seem too angry about this. Were you on this flight? You do fly a lot.

Well worth the price of a plane ticket!

edit on 20-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Some attorney is going to make a bundle and the carrier will settle out of court.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
At least he wasn't in the sh**.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The problem with planes is not having access to window to throw someone out of.....

At least he didn't repay the complement by flopping out his wang and spraying like a commie in Berlin.

Nah travelling with kids is a f#cking pain in the tit, sh#t happens and sometimes pee to..

RA

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Sounds like you were flying Spirit Airlines?

No, someone would have had to pay extra for a non-urine seat if it was Spirit.

A reminder to all of us that stuff happens that you can't control.

I'd guess that since she had 2 kids, she didn't want to leave 1 alone to change the other. I can't really blame her. But after getting peed on by my son, I made sure I always covered the water pistol any time he was being changed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join