It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking about Hillary and why she hasn’t been charged.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but something just occurred to me. I haven’t seen this particular issue brought up before as a part of any discussion about indicting Hillary.

The thought and possible issue is this, if she was charged, whatever the charge might be, they will be tried in federal court. In federal court in order to get a conviction a unanimous vote of the jury is required to convict.

litigation.findlaw.com...

The D’s in general and Hillary enjoy a large favorabilty presently. So I feel that even if you get her to trial just based on percentages 2-4 of the jury would never vote to convict. Prosecutors could show video of her killing a newborn then devouring it and her supporters would never find her guilty.

Bringing her to trial and then not finding her guilty would be the R’s greatest nightmare. Hillary would delight in such a finding.

The DOJ and any lawyer worth her/his salt would have thought of this already.

Soooooo, Hillary will never be charged.

D’s, don’t get too giddy about this though, same would be true for Trump.
edit on 18-12-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
So I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but something just occurred to me. I haven’t seen this particular issue brought up before as a part of any discussion about indicting Hillary.

The thought and possible issue is this, if one or both are charged, whatever the charge might be, they will be tried in federal court. In federal court in order to get a conviction an unanimous vote of the jury is required to convict.

I would assume Hillary hasn't been indicted because Republicans are hoping she runs again in 2020. She is the best chance for another 4 years of Trump.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: whywhynot

The thought and possible issue is this, if one or both are charged, whatever the charge might be, they will be tried in federal court. In federal court in order to get a conviction an unanimous vote of the jury is required to convict.

I would assume Hillary hasn't been indicted because Republicans are hoping she runs again in 2020. She is the best chance for another 4 years of Trump.

I agree with you.

I had premature posting syndrome. Just finished it

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
She has dirt on anyone who tries. Name the lawyer, hillary has damaging dirt.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It would make a great "Boondock Saints" sequel...

...maybe the feds are securing the movie rights, before an arrest?

It would help pay down our national debt... for a few hours, anyway...
edit on 18-12-2017 by madmac5150 because: My ducks made me do it

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

If she gets nailed for something it will have a snowball effect.
Lots of politicians will suddenly have piles of evidence implicating them in illegal activities.
The good ole boys (and gals) don't want to ruin a good thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If she gets nailed for something it will have a snowball effect.
Lots of politicians will suddenly have piles of evidence implicating them in illegal activities.
The good ole boys (and gals) don't want to ruin a good thing.

It wasn't that long ago that the Trumps and Clintons were friends. Trump even contributed to slick willies campaign.

I think Trump is just using the "lock her up" to play to his base and they love it, but He has no intention of doing anything now that he thinks he is part of the DC cabal.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The ops right.

A jury of her 'peers' would NEVER convict her.

We've all seen the lengths gone to over years to excuse everything she does.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The ops right.

A jury of her 'peers' would NEVER convict her.

We've all seen the lengths gone to over years to excuse everything she does.

Hillary is a predator, just like her husband. They are the perfect sociopaths... Charlie Manson had dozens of rabid followers... none of which were lawyers. The Clinton crime family has much better lawyers, they have thousands of disciples and millions of fanatical worshipers. They also have their hooks in the media outlets, so they decide what is truth.

If Manson had the Clinton team, he could have run for Governor.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Every dog has its day.

The swamp is draining itself slowly. both sides are giving up blood. She will one day commit suicide.
She will shoot herself in the head multiple times. and be buried in honor, with tears flowing from all followers.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Every dog has its day.

The swamp is draining itself slowly. both sides are giving up blood. She will one day commit suicide.
She will shoot herself in the head multiple times. and be buried in honor, with tears flowing from all followers.

If Hillary commits "Arkancide", it will be only after indictments. The "deep state" frowns upon the indicted... she failed them, so it is only a matter of time.

The really sick stuff about the Clintons... they will both be long gone, before evidence of those crimes come to light.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I think it has to do with jailing an ex-president. If Hillary goes to trial, the Clinton Foundation will be part of it and that will drag slick Willy into it. The public doesn't want to see a President in jail, so the Clintons are Teflon when it comes to indictments. I believe that they will be publically shamed but not tried. Maybe the IRS will audit their Foundation/Cash Cow and strip it clean.
The DNC wants the Clintons and the Obamas to go away and take all that bad press with them. I wouldn't rule out Lynch or Abedin getting a little punishment as blood sacrifice to prove the cleansing of the party.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Military tribunal requires no jury.

That's where we are at.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Every dog has its day.

You say what many of us think might happen as terrible as it would be to really say. A Lot of politicians have betrayed America with their greed and amassed great wealth doing so.
Pay now...... or pay later...... Christians will know what that means.
edit on 19-12-2017 by Plotus because: finish your vegitables....

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think there are many more including higher up that also would be implicated and before bringing charges to her they need to get the goods on the others. However they may fear a civil war would break out also. So much disinformation has been put out that has been absorbed by uneducated people and those who freeload on society to make her look like she is a victim. a reply to: whywhynot

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I so much agree with you, I as well not the brightest persona in the world but i do my best with caution of course.
I am so sick of all the MSM,Antifa,BLM,Left nuts, snowflakes, U.N., FBI,CIA,NSA,DOD, Politicians, all the tinfoil hat monkies and most of all Hillary Clinton.
It's people like her who creates racists, i am trying my hardest no to go low as her but its just so frustrating to hear her laugh,doubt and rant she will never be brought down, and for some odd reason I feel all this BS unfolding is just diverting us from taking her down. I can't help to think she is just one foot on a bigger demon, Hence George Soros.
Hillary I can't stand her ignorant sarcastic rants, but what even bothers me the most is why is George Soros still standing or locked up? I really feel he is the highest general for the Rothschild family and since he admits he is a Nazi and loves Hitler so much wouldn't you think he should be considered a global terrorist and be taken out? He bothers me more than Hillary because he has the power to destroy the world without being charged for any of it, so my point to take down the Deep State, Hillary, Obama and the Globalists we must take out George Soros once for all. I am sick of him smirking and laughing using our children to destroy us or others, to destroy many nations, So I ask you, United Nations is suppose to be a global group for global matters and yet they care about destroying Israel, boosting isis and Glorifying Soros they should be destroyed as well, there is nothing positive being achieved coming from U.N. all they do is say they save children and nations and yet they the ones sending terrorists there and giving children poison vaccines and food. In my eyes we need a Global People order to rise same time and take out every scumbag for the NWO. I'm am tired of them and if i was not married and have children i think i would die for the world and assassinate Soros,Obama and Hillary... They created the anger and hate in me and i hate them for it and I don't see an end to all this unfortunately.. even all the Capital investigations and meeting of these fools they still walk away free. I am starting to think we all been had big time. If trump is honest he better stop fearing the Deep State and start taking out Sessions and other anti-trump fools.
Sadly I do not see any positive results and everyone is still walking free, If we dont push or help trump force these cucks out we should rise up against them for trump... I hate war but they pushing for it and we should give it to them once and for all so we can have a great America in 2020.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Lol. The woman is like the 8th wonder of the world. Now she can manipulate juries.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If someone has evidence and threatens to talk, they never get a chance. Everyone dies. I will talk like a democrat and say coincidence? Lots of tragic accidents and people committing suicide because they can't stand the thought of saying anything that could be used in court. Hillary would be in the news for months looking like a victim of republican vindication or a which hunt gaining support for being victimized. Not going after her may be a good move without convicting evidence. My opinion.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I don't think the issue is her favorability... or the Dem's. I think that is probably very low and there is no love lost for Hillary.

I think the issue is more that indicting her would be a political mistake - leading to riots.. not because people like Hillary, but because it would be another excuse for the anarchists to lead riots on the streets. It probably wouldn't be a smart move.

Right now she is THE shining example that can be pointed to if the deep state try and indict Republicans on minor charges - such a move would highlight the double standard. It's better to have her there to highlight the hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Lol. The woman is like the 8th wonder of the world. Now she can manipulate juries.

I have little doubt that Hillary and her minions can manipulate jury's. She's good at that type of corruption, she just isn't very good at winning elections.

<<   2 >>

join