It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, this is creepy...!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Seems there may be an organ harvesting issue in the Detroit area...

Link #1

Link #2

This is, as they say, disturbing if those organs do turn out to be human. The identity of them seems to still be up in the air at this time. As I was looking for more information, I ran across these two older stories... ...and a rabbit hole just opened up in front of me.

Link #3

Link #4

In the past four years in Detroit, illegal harvesting of organs and body parts have been found to be operating. I'd venture to guess, but that's all it is, that these recently discovered organs, if human, may in fact be related to ongoing illegal body part harvesting. To call it disgusting would be an understatement.

This is an issue that is, apparently, something of an ongoing activity all over the world, if my reading of this is correct.

(((smdh))) Anything to make a buck. Or a pound. Or a Euro. Or a peso. Yen. Etc...

Stay safe, folks.
edit on 12/17/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
seems like this has been an ongoing issue that will never be resolved properly

Construction crews assigned to a sewer line in Sterling Heights, Mich., made a horrifying discovery this morning, as police say they found between 10 and 15 separate body parts.Authorities say they doubt the body parts were placed in this particular location, according to the Macomb Daily. The sewer line itself is 21 miles long, stretching from Detroit to Oakland County. Since the sewer water has flowed southwest in the last 24 hours, officials believe they could have been dumped in one of several hundred manhole covers located northeast of the site. Workers assigned to the sewer have been have been descending daily — nobody saw the parts yesterday, the paper says.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah that is disturbing on so many levels yet not really surprising. The weird part is it is organ harvesting yet organs that would be worth a lot on the black market are being discarded. That says to me the parts being harvested are specific and by that I mean in order for the organs to be useful you need to know they are compatible with the person receiving them.

That in turns means whoever is doing this, assuming they are being used in a medical manner, has a setup that would allow for the identification of compatible organs to match the people getting them.

The other option would be a serial killer that somehow gets off on leaving parts of his victims behind.

It makes one wonder about all the feet that keep washing up on the US and Canadian west coast though.

The third option would be a company responsible for incinerating body parts (biological medical waste) for hospitals might be taking a cheep and easy way out to increase profit margins.
edit on 17-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Rathburn and cadaver dealers in Arizona and Illinois are suspected of dismembering human bodies without the consent of donors, lying to their families about how the bodies would be used, and secretly selling the body parts to medical researchers, who use them for everything from surgical training and medical device development to paste for periodontal surgery or screws to hold fractured bones in place, federal court records show.

While it is not illegal to sell body parts or tissue, the FBI investigation centers on three key potential crimes:

Bodies being dismembered without the donors' consent and sold for profit, deceiving donors and their families who were promised they would not be sold — just used for medical research.
Bodies going to science without the clear consent of the donors.
Body donation centers selling body parts riddled with disease to unsuspecting medical researchers.

seems like they basically have it figured out.
no serial killer here

on a similar note my ex mother in law bought a used truck from a dealer up here and when i was going through it i found a human jaw bone under the drivers seat.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

(((smdh))) Anything to make a buck. Or a pound. Or a Euro. Or a peso. Yen. Etc...

Stay safe, folks.

Keep your family close, your children closer.

I wonder what percentage of missing kids are involved?

Remember the tales of yar, digging up graves to supply cadavers to "Medicine"?

Follow the money, whose paying for these organs?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Creepy? Yes!
Something to wonder about? No!
Because it happens in all emerging and third world countries.

In Europe you have that problem in these "wonderful" east european "humanity" countries like Moldova, Ukraine, Romania, Georgia, for example. And also Turkey and Russia are known for organ trafficking. Everywhere where nationalism paired with neoliberalism, corruption, income inequality lives and grows, where people are exploited to the worst, where a lot of poor people live because of that, you have problems with organ trafficking. The "U"SA is predestined for that business, because of all the above listed problems, plus that everybody kills everybody anyway in the wild west. A lot of organs to sell. And a lot of poor folks that need money.

It would be less work to list the countries where it doesn´t happen. Well known are also Brazil, Africa and, of course, China. They do it even not secretly and commercial, they harvest their execution victims. So, maybe a party bigwig needs a new whatever, let´s say kidney(from 30.00 up to 250.000 Euros each). And then you have millions of prisoners. One of these prisoners will have a good kidney, don´t you think too? So maybe they simply accuse you of something you never have done, for just having a reason to execute and harvest you because of your kidney.

And where do the organs go to, who buys them?
The most recipients come from Saudi Arabia, "U"SA, Israel, Western Europe.
Israel even imported "living donors" for a while, to harvest them. They flew in people to Tel Aviv, till protests stopped that inhuman behaviour of some of these "religious" people.

That means that we, the rich west, don´t only exploit the rest of the world. No, we even have our own, almost a "soilent green system". Rich people harvest poor people for their organs, to get some spare parts. Man, i never thought about all that, till i read that thread here and then, till now, only the german languaged wikipedia page(have to leave the german lnik, because compare they both for yourself and you will see how much stuff misses in the english version, as usual).
And i realized that:

Rich people literally harvest poor people. Unbelievable!

It seems that it doesn´t happen only once all ten years on earth, but it seems to be a huge business, a global business. And the rich recipients can prolong their lifes with organs others have to sell or to die for. Just because they are healthy but poor. Believe me, i am trying not to hate people, but it´s getting harder and harder not to hate that greedy rich, filthy scum that thinks it can play god just because of it´s wealth! I am thinking that some of these beings should get their life shortened and not prolonged!

Think about the uncountable numbers of people that just disappear into thin air and forever, worldwide, every year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second. How many of them disappear just because some greedy rich "godlike" figures need some sqare parts, because they maybe couldn´t take care of their own bodies. Too much drugs like alcohol and coc aine could make you wish some sqare parts, after some years, as we all know from "our idols"!

Mankind is disgusting!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Actually, Detroit is an example of a city that has gone the Venezuela route and collapsed under its own mismanagement. So, I can well believe it has these issues. California and Illinois are also ripe for this as is New York because they are heading down the same path.

Thing is that it's progressive attempts to endlessly redistribute that caused this through gross fiscal mismanagement driving off the money source leading to collapse, not anything else.
edit on 17-12-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's more like medical research. I think when talking about organ donors or transplants, the organ have to used as soon as possible, within a day, so storing them for any period makes the organs unusable.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Could very well be. In fact, seems likely. As near as I can tell, the organs, whatever they may be, still have not been identified.

Being the weekend, not too surprising, really.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You are disturbed by the idea that one human being could do this to another?

Apparently you didn't get the memo. We are animals. It appears to be that you somehow think that a lack of morals are what is missing here. The notion that you have them, so therefore others *must* have them too.

Morals are an invention meant to allow us to feel superior to others.

Desperation and a lack of "proper upbringing" (something highly akin to morals) are the root of this. You corner a hungry rat, it will attack. You put a "deplorable" into a situation where they feel they are owed something by others..... or by society, and something "disturbing" will happen.

Folks, we are not lofty spirits with a metaphorical wingtip in the heavens and another forced to drag limply in the mud.

We are flesh and bone, and some sort of as of yet undefined etherical spirit which is likely to be yet a resource unnamed and unharnessed by those with "disturbing" thoughts and impulses that we bow and scrape to.... Corporate "Leaders" or Government "Leaders"..... just a slight bit more lofty than the "disturbing" one in Detroit cutting out livers and kidneys for a profit.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

More an invention meant to allow us to coexist. Of course it doesn't always work out that way.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know what you mean.

After my cat died... NM I hate getting sentimental.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

More an invention meant to allow us to coexist. Of course it doesn't always work out that way.

You just go ahead and believe any fairy tale that makes your pillow softer at night, Phage....

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Anyone besides me thinking a lot, LOT of stuff is hitting the fan at the same time?

The Vegas Shooting
The Weinstein debacle
The Pentagon Disclosure
Human Organ Issue
Tomorrow IIRC should be the political slush fund with more political resignations possible.

It seems like a lot in just a few weeks.
Maybe I'm just getting curmudgeonly, but it's like we're reeling from one horror story to another?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

originally posted by: Phage

You just go ahead and believe any fairy tale that makes your pillow softer at night, Phage....

Try to study some ethology, namely altruism among animals ...
edit on 17-12-2017 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That's beyond creepy ugh!

Brain Melt...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The Clinton's have known ties with organ harvesting. Apparently it's big business in the Middle East with all the victims of war. Wouldn't be surprised if they use them in their luciferian rituals...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

When people who cannot feel sympathetic and empathetic toward others by transferring the feelings and emotions of others to themselves, and being concerned about how their own actions affects the feelings and emotions of others, that that is a sign of being a sociopath.

edit on 17/12/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Edited as it further derails the topic.
edit on 12/17/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join