It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hometown courthouse is owl shaped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the invite ATS !! .Its strange and interesting how I came across ATS ? For some reason I was looking at old Twilight Zone episodes and the first vid I clicked on was called "to serve man". Anyway the episode called the aliens KANAMITS ?..I ended up stopping the vid and looking up the KANAMITS only spelled it backwards and I got HEAVEN to EARTH or underground as a search. I touched the first heading and ended up directly at ATS. I have many ideas of my own about it all. Know this! God and Our Lord and savior Jesus Christ wrote the end of the Bible. AND PROPHECY ALWAYS COMES TO PASS !! It will happen as its written..So much toxicity of info to learn and retain.. Glad to be amongst those who see as I do.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakejams73

Welcome to ATS,I'm sure I'll see you around.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Not all of us see things the way you do. Be prepared to show proof of what you claim. See you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Welcome to the weird and wonderful ranks of Above Top Secretions on the interwebz!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

AND PROPHECY ALWAYS COMES TO PASS !! It will happen as its written..So much toxicity of info to learn and retain.. Glad to be amongst those who see as I do.

Glad you made it. Here we have all flavor of toxin. Careful, some of it is pure poison.

You want to taste test before gulping some down.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I don't understand your headline. Am I missing something?

new topics

top topics

join