It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Callers Hushed -coast to coast am tonight 12/16/17

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Just listening now, there's been two callers talking about Morgellons Syndrome, and this host Dave Schrader just bam, is all ok well thanks for the call and cuts them off.

Imo, America, the USA, is an experiment. Ever since immigration was promoted with the Statue of Liberty, the powers that be, have been utilizing this entity we are party to, to be a "Great Melting Pot" of genetic diversity.

Chemtrails, beyond serving the purpose of geo-engineering...
Play a catalyst role in BIO-engineering the people who are a result of the melting pot's century+ of homo sapiens re-union of the "twelve tribes" genetic lineage...

The element of Chemtrails' ingredients including the "treasure of the world" MOLDEVITE from Shangri-la/Shambhala, the "Chintamanti Stone"....brought to America by Masonic Luminary and high praised Russian Occultist NICHOLAS ROERICH...

Refined and reproduced en-mass to be aerosolized and sprayed...
In order to affect people who are results of the recombinant 12 tribes of DNA...

..AND PRODUCE IN THEM...
SPONTANEOUS KUNDALINI/PENTECOST AWAKENING
within their endocrine system, human metamorphosis
...which is indistinguishable from "Morgellons Syndrome"...

Thus triggering the new evolution in mankind, resulting in super-powers.

...and a GOLD-MINE for the new Praetorian... The militarized police force... To capture dead or alive...

essentially THE most VALUABLE commodity in the near future.
Humans with enhanced abilities.

Where corporations that wish to capitalize off the applicable aspects of the results they garner from human experiments they are preparing for... RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...

And art the end of the program..just now, as I write this, a THIRD caller is negated by the host... As he claims ignorance of the topic....

Remember this post, friends....

The only path towards actual spiritual "liberty"..
...Is through our eventual ability to exact our Spirit's Will, in the most efficient manner possible.

...ie: "No planes, just FLY... No cranes, just MIND... (Through previously unfathomable DNA science)

...ever wonder about the overt presence of the "mutant abilities / superhero" meme/cultural phenomenon as begging towards something more than just a fading socio-pathological trend... Or some sort of entertainment "supply-demand" that we'd knee-jerk respond ignorantly to explain it's cultural presence to...

...I advocate more towards predictive-programminging on this front...

Cultural preparation for the new age of DIRECTED HUMAN EVOLUTION...

say as you will....

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I find Morgellon's Syndrome to be fascinating, but your OP didn't really address anything. How about a little overview for the uninitiated?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
But are you gellon?

No seriously, can you post some pics, I'm itchin' to see them.

This is a creepy topic, not sure if It has been debunked.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Can't say I'm a fan of Dave Schrader or know him to well due to that as a show personality(aside from ghost hunting show interests); Though, it's possible he's heard it before and doesn't want to address or it doesn't believe it. There's a lot of skepticism that comes with this topic. Didn't tune in tonight but checked up on tonight's show, then would assume it was under open lines. I'm not saying I agree with is choice, I'd give 'em a chance if not repeat caller bringing repeat issues sometimes heard on these shows.
edit on 16-12-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Given that this is the gray area, and considering that I've given a very speculation-worthy hypothesis...

...IF TRUE..
... Could you imagine the red tape instilled in broadcast discussion of the topic?

I mean ...three times... In one show he stifles the callers...
Listen to it when it's posted somewhere...
All the calls happened after 3am eastern so that's (without commercial breaks) about two 3rds into the show's timeline if interested...

...and yes, it was open lines..

edit on 12/16/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
All the so called fibers were found to be cotton. Morgellons is a psychosis and the CDC has ended all studies on it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All the so called fibers were found to be cotton. Morgellons is a psychosis and the CDC has ended all studies on it.

THIS Is what I would promote, if the scenario was as I've put it, And I were banking on ignorance from the public.

Seriously?
A mass psychosis of people mostly women above 40 yrs old, spanning Caucasion populated areas of the globe, beginning around 2003-4,... Affecting TENS OF THOUSANDS...
Of people SUFFERING??...

Being reduced and brushed aside to a few words in your internet post?

Look at yourself in the mirror and force that reasoning down your throat... Nah.. Doesn't really feel right now does it...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Oh, the CDC...always trust the Government they're here to help.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Oh, the CDC...always trust the Government they're here to help.

I agree. Corporations ARE the government. And BIG pharma makes more money this way.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

You're trusting the same CDC that's involved in this....
Police arrest CDC official for child molestation, bestiality

And this...
CDC banned from using 'evidence-based' and 'science-based' on official documents: report

The unending sea of human stupidity never ceases to amaze me...

Beam me up Scotty.... THIS PLACE SSSSSSUCKS!

edit on 12/16/2017 by prevenge because: extra S's in "SSSSUCKS"

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I find Morgellon's Syndrome to be fascinating, but your OP didn't really address anything. How about a little overview for the uninitiated?

I could... But it's such a long and detailed story.
Check out news reports on it on YouTube.

also comparing the symptoms to that of kundalini symptoms is uncanny.

"Morgellons" is just a folk-term coined by biologist Mary Leiteo circa 2003 to describe something her toddler son was complaining about, feeling "jelly fish in the corners of his lips", connotating it after an obscure reference to a scientist from the "Morgellons" region of France that was recording an observation of patients having "coarse fibers" exuding from their skin, and his resultant descriptive illustrations...

Intelligently reviewed by the modern mind... As obviously desperately attempting to define something extremely anomalous to the status quo of current medical observation.

People with the symptoms of "skin crawling" and "fibers" peaks circa 2007-8.

Study at Oklahoma state university attempts a level of muzzled study... Fibers do NOT match any in FBI database...

...mainstream reporting falls off....

Scenario forgotten.

Dig it up dogs...
Understand that Kundalini/Pentecost etc...
IS the human endocrine evolution...

Everything that a (folk-termed) "Morgellons sufferer" experiences....
Is the SAME as to which someone experiencing a "kundalini awakening" , endocrine, DNA changing
extrapolative effect...experiences...

Early childhood hormones produce deciduous teeth...
We shed them and regrow new ones, "miraculously"...unabated by skepticism...

We endure human metamorphosis through "PUBERTY"...
Changing the "child-human" into the "adult-human"
Through the endocrine system that dictates our metamorphosis from one modality to another...

VIBRANTLY OBVIOUS when you compare a child to an adult!

Genetic METAMORPHOSIS OCCURS!
...DAILY! ...on the Reg...

If you're bonded to a stance that this property of human biology is contained to only what you've observed insofar....
Then....

I will enjoy the look...
..on your faces...

When those faces produce the most laughable of all expressions...

...the jaw dropping awe... Of millions of dumbfounded dipsh1ts...

When ON AIR...
IN THE NEAR FUTURE...

YOU WILL SEE MAN WALK ON WATER...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I usually agree with you 99.99999% of the time but in this case it is just not true that the fibres have to be found to be cotton.
As a matter of fact, they have to be found to be silicone or other man made fibres.
[Not posting a link as this is the case on almost all websites that cover this].

Are these fibres from the inside or from the outside? is of course the question. I have read so much about this as I find it very interesting. But cotton they are not in the majority of cases.

Having said that, I watched a BBC documentary about a week ago that mentioned nano plastic particles being found in sea creatures as deep as the basin of the oceans, where there really shouldn't be any pollution.
phys.org...

If these plastic particles can be found in fish and other animal's bodies, they are obviously found in humans biosciences.exeter.ac.uk...

I am literally just putting 1+1 together here and am open minded to think that maybe some people are highly allergic against these and their body may be expelling these particles as fibre like structures.

I have no evidence for this and I literally made this link myself, but it seems that the plot is thickening, regarding the knowledge of our contamination of the environment and all living things.

I am NOT saying that morgellons is a proven illness but I am also NOT discarding it as BS, because I have learned in life that the more you know, the more things you may have laughed at could actually be real. So until we know more about the consequences of our technology, nobody can make an educated decision on Morgellons.

We find out new things all the time. At one time in history heroin was hailed as a magical cure until we found out otherwise, smoking was once 'good against asthma', once depression was treated as madness and people were stuck into asylums. We may laugh at Morgellons now but with more knowledge it may one day turn out to be quite real.

Just keep an open mind, is what I am saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Check out..

Lindsey is a deputy director for the Laboratory Science Policy and Practice Program Office at the CDC, where she oversees $1.5 billion in funds that are disbursed across the agency for emergency response funding. She is listed as "Top Leadership" on the organization's website, which also says she has worked extensively with bioterrorism prevention, HIV/AIDs prevention, and labratory testing.

From...
abcnews.go.com... d-child-molestation-bestiality/story?id=14713259

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

It's considered a media-spread mass delusion. If anyone catches this after listening to coast to coast their relatives could sue the program. No wonder they ain't like to touch it.

Which makes it Perfect for conspiracies, I just realised. Whatever disease you want to sweep under the rug "media-spread mass delusion"...
edit on 16-12-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

That has nothing to do with this thread and she was acquitted. Even if she was found guilty one person being a sicko in a huge organization is an incredibly weak argument.

(post by prevenge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Watch, here, folks...
As individuals come out of the woodwork, from nowhere...
And argue stances against...anything really...regarding this scenario...

...observe...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

THIS Is what I would promote, if the scenario was as I've put it, And I were banking on ignorance from the public.

Seriously?
A mass psychosis of people mostly women above 40 yrs old, spanning Caucasion populated areas of the globe, beginning around 2003-4,... Affecting TENS OF THOUSANDS...
Of people SUFFERING??...

Look at yourself in the mirror and force that reasoning down your throat... Nah.. Doesn't really feel right now does it...

My words didn't brush anything aside, they were facts and real circumstance. No more of the People's tax money is being used to fund research because the only thing found were fibers rubbed into irritated skin and psychosis. Believing otherwise is just feeding the psychosis victims who suffer from it.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

Seriously?
Of people SUFFERING??...

My words didn't brush anything aside, they were facts and real circumstance. No more of the People's tax money is being used to fund research because the only thing found were fibers rubbed into irritated skin and psychosis. Believing otherwise is just feeding the psychosis victims who suffer from it.

This is what we are living with ....
People like YOU...

INTENTIONALLY.... AGGRAVATING THE CIRCUMSTANCES....

...as people considering the altentative...SUFFER..

"Why" even compete in the element of discussion according in an adverse manner toward the aid of these people suffering?

Why ultimately persuade elements towards the negation of the relief of their suffering?

Makes absolutely no sense.

Sadistic actually.
Should be reported, if anyone had a right mind about the situation..
edit on 12/16/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join