It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Owls are not what they seem

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

It seems that this prehistoric Lilith owl worship goes back further than we realize

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Did a little deeper and stop trying to make this some sort or left conspiracy...cause any theorist worth their weight knows that both Republican Father and his widdle baby Bushes are Skull n' Bones Bohemian buggers...

You must have misread. I dont see a "left" conspiracy. The Bohemian Grove Bushes were certainly in on it, if "it" is real.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hegel was the father of phenomenology and based his philosophy on dialectic principles espoused earlier by Socrates. Hegel was definitely Christian, but his philosophy is best known for spawning Marx's dialectic materialism, Keirkegaard's idealism, and many more historic thinkers...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Just linking a recent info article which gets to the Heart of this Thread... just two days later

...Authored by Edward Bernays and published in 1928, the book Propaganda still holds its position as the gold standard for influencing and manipulating public behavior.

Drawing on his expertise in psychology while using the language of manipulation, Bernays pioneered social engineering via mass media, and his work lives on in the distorted, statist, consumer world we have today. [...]
Interestingly, chapter III of Propaganda is titled, ‘The New Propagandists, and is devoted to explaining
why the controls for mass manipulation are so closely guarded by a relatively tiny elite who sit in the shadows, out of the public eye, choosing what we are to see and to think, even controlling the politicians we elect to represent us.[...]

source: www.wakingtimes.com...
Title: According to the Father of Propaganda an Invisible Government Controls Our Minds with a Thought Prison
December 18, 2017

There you Go... (the emphasis was by me)... to point out why the 'tiny elite' chose the OWL to Symbolize their Group, which globally number in the Thousands~~ and in the Shadow Governments number themselves in the Tens-of-Thousands...

call them DeepState or Shadow Government, these inflated Ego's are secure they are Ordained to Lord over-the-masses, they stay in the shadows, try to be seen but not be prominent or flamboyant...
the Wize-'ol-Owl is their stylized Brand because it can easily invoke the All-Seeing-Eye as another Emphasis level to suggest an inner-sanctum of a tiny number of Elites

a small piece of the puzzle

edit on th31151378739920292017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Owls/ minerva is emblematic of the globalist "cabal". One of the reasons we are where we are as a country is deeply connected to the story of Vulcan/ Minerva.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

The vulcan group (basically Bush et al, see above link) was in league with cia and saudi elements and knew 9/11 was going to happen (at the very least more than likely certain people caused it to happen because the vulcan group was in place. These people were placed perfectly to enact the plan which involved terrorism, changing laws, scaring public, more control over populations, war, oil, money. Vulcans hammer (vulcan group) split jupiters head (protector of the state and its laws also sacred animal is the eagle...)

"Fearing that their child would grow stronger than he was and rule the Heavens in his place, Jupiter swallowed Metis whole. The titaness gave birth to Minerva nonetheless and forged weapons and armor for her child while within Jupiter's body. The constant pounding and ringing gave him a headache. To relieve the pain, Vulcan used a hammer to split Jupiter's head and, from the cleft, Minerva emerged, whole, adult, and bearing her mother's weapons and armor.
I will let you come to you own conclusions... but..

Minverva is the group within the gov with globalist intentions. Jupiter is the supreme god of the Roman pantheon, called dies pater, "shining father". He is a god of light and sky, and protector of the state and its laws. Jupiter had to be harmed for Minerva to be born.

Research Vulcan group 9/11. Q might be legit.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Do you think there might be a connection, Between the myths and these new "revelations" biblical ref. intentional.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

call them DeepState or Shadow Government, these inflated Ego's are secure they are Ordained to Lord over-the-masses, they stay in the shadows, try to be seen but not be prominent or flamboyant...
the Wize-'ol-Owl is their stylized Brand because it can easily invoke the All-Seeing-Eye as another Emphasis level to suggest an inner-sanctum of a tiny number of Elites

a small piece of the puzzle

I get it, thank you. They themselves behave like Owls, viewing everything from the shadows.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShamnaOahu

Research Vulcan group 9/11. Q might be legit.

Interesting new angle. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The Secret Owl Society Throughout History

And? So some people decided to use owls as a symbol of something. That doesn't negate anything I stated. Owls are beautiful birds, that serve an important purpose.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you think there might be a connection, Between the myths and these new "revelations" biblical ref. intentional.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There might be. If Qanon is legit, then it appears as if, had Hillary been elected, her and UFO-Disclosure fan Podesta would have "disclosed" the existence of ETs as a means to implement the NWO. If we are facing Aliens, thats the most logical place from which the world would act as ONE.

Either Trump/Qanon are the good guys, bringing down the Cabal and avoiding a false flag ET invasion or they are the bad guys who are preventing ET Disclosure and implementing a military dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

And? So some people decided to use owls as a symbol of something. That doesn't negate anything I stated. Owls are beautiful birds, that serve an important purpose.

This thread has not much to do with the animal itself that you keep referencing. It has to do with a specific cabal that uses Owl Symbolism.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread. I think the reason's for the owl symbolism have been covered pretty well already , what I find interesting is the Lilith / owl connection and the Bohemian Grove owl. I have seen the actual "Mullock" statue at the Bohemian Grove, many years ago (20+ yrs.) before I ever had any clue about what I was actually seeing.

My friend who was a local in Monte Rio took me for a hike and showed it to me and told me the stories about the place from a local's perspective. First we walked right in, there was no one there at the time and no signs that I remember saying "no trespassing" . The owl is HUGE and looks to have been carved out of a giant redwood. The owl sits on a very rustic "stage" and is surrounded by giant redwood logs cut in half to form a half circle of seats around the stage. I've seen pictures showing water surrounding the stage, but there was no water when we went there. It's right on the Russian river so perhaps water flows through there sometimes, IDK?

My friend told me it was a place lot's of politicians would come to for vacation and that it was real pain in the ass for the locals because of all the security and traffic back-ups, it's only a two way highway to get in there. She also told me that they hired lot's of local's to do valet parking, and service jobs, mostly college kids. The weird thing was they didn't really want women to work there, they tolerated it out of necessity and apparently women are forbidden from going into certain areas at all. Strange for a club worshiping an owl associated with a feminine energy ?

She also told me it was well known among the local's that lot's of drag queens and male prostitutes were shipped in for "entertainment" and that one of the things the men like to do is pee everywhere, lol, it's like their "thing" ! It's a really beautiful area, but there was definitely a creepy vibe around that owl !

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
She also told me it was well known among the local's that lot's of drag queens and male prostitutes were shipped in for "entertainment" and that one of the things the men like to do is pee everywhere, lol, it's like their "thing" ! It's a really beautiful area, but there was definitely a creepy vibe around that owl !

Thanks...personal experiences supersede speculation.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The ancient seals of the illuminti depict owls holding a
book surrounded by a wreath.

Per Me Cacciatore Vident was a phrase of the upper echelons.
They were tasked with the instruction of the Minervals.
The Minervals wore these medallions around their necks.

Perhaps we are looking at a deeply secretive group of
people that operate in the normal parameters of everyday
life. What sets them apart from the ordinary; an allegiance
to The illuminati to such a degree they allow themselves
to be vetted and scrutinized. The Quibqus Licet record books
became part of this integral process of indoctrination.

Know thyself; know others

There are numerous deaths associated with The Clinton's.
Many methods, many covers. Many suicides. Perhaps this
Indicates an organization that is capable of much harm.
Harm to those who do not submit, and will not follow
directional orders to suit the groups agenda.
edit on 21-12-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The eyes of the night owls watch from the darkness...

Listen to your heart, feel it in the pit of your stomach, trust your instincts. Even owls have their predators.

Perhaps there is a reason the owls hate the Fox. In nature, the fox hunts the owl. But that's no News.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

There are numerous deaths associated with The Clinton's.
Many methods, many covers. Many suicides. Perhaps this
Indicates an organization that is capable of much harm.
Harm to those who do not submit, and will not follow
directional orders to suit the groups agenda.

Im seeing all the deaths, office resignations, sexual misconduct allegations and mysterious suicides surrounding the owl-cult and those associated with them.

My lifelong skepticism of conspiracy theories has begun to soften.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alt38

Perhaps there is a reason the owls hate the Fox. In nature, the fox hunts the owl. But that's no News.

Sounds like a cryptic way of saying "Fox News" is the predator of the Owl.

edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Alt38

Sounds like a cryptic way of saying "Fox News" is the predator of the Owl.

Haha, I kid. If only it could be so true. Different players, same game. That's the media for you.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
PHI GAMMA DELTA (FIJI)

estd 1848 in Jefferson College in PA

The founders, referred to by members as the "Immortal Six", were John Templeton McCarty, Samuel Beatty Wilson, James Elliott Jr., Ellis Bailey Gregg, Daniel Webster Crofts, and Naaman Fletcher

OH rry?

Beliefs[edit] Phi Gamma Delta has chosen not to use the term alumni for members who have graduated; post collegiate members are referred to as Graduate Brothers, to imply that membership extends past the undergraduate experience. Similarly, one of the mottoes used by the organization is,"Not For College Days Alone".[10]

Notable Members

Business[edit] Stuart W. "Stu" Evey (Washington, 1956): former Chairman of the Board of ESPN[citation needed] Giovanni Feroce (University of Rhode Island, 1991): former CEO of Alex and Ani; current CEO of Benrus[1][not in citation given] Jess Jackson (California, 1952): billionaire wine entrepreneur; namesake of Kendall-Jackson winery and majority owner of Curlin, the 2007 Preakness Stakes winner, 2007 Belmont Stakes second-place finisher, and 2007 Kentucky Derby third-place finisher Fritz Henderson (Michigan, 1980): President and CEO of General Motors Philip Knight (Oregon, 1959): co-founder, owner and president of Nike Corporation; billionaire Josiah K. Lilly, III (Cornell, 1939): philanthropist;[2] Lilly Endowment and heir to Eli Lilly and Company Edmund C. Lynch (Johns Hopkins University, 1907): a founder of the Merrill Lynch investment company Patrick McGovern (MIT, 1959): Chairman of the Board of International Data Group; founder of the McGovern Institute for Brain Research; billionaire Tom Ryan (Rhode Island, 1975): President and CEO of CVS Chet Upham (Texas, 1945): founder of Upham Oil and Gas in Mineral Wells, Texas; former Texas Republican Party chairman Alfred J. Verrecchia (Rhode Island, 1965): Chairman of the Board of Hasbro Inc.[3]

and theres a TON MORE

Johnny Carson...
scott bakula..
seth myers...
John Ritter...

OWLS OWLS EVERYWHEEERRRREEEE

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
CHI OMEGA - sorority

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join