It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castle Rock UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hope this hadn't been covered yet - I looked but didn't find the info.

So - what do you think?

Me? It's pretty cool whatever it is!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Some of those traveled in-front of the cliff in the background..
And given the amount of blur.. I thing its something close to the camera

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Military Exercises.

No aliens.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I used to live there and have witnessed a ufo around the foothills just west of the area. I chalked it up to Lockheed Martin experiments.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

They look like Rods. Honestly I don't know what Rods are at all, they are just weird. They seem to be organic but move at ridiculous speeds.

Some say they have been proven to be artifacts created by insects wings or whatever but I am not convinced.

Cool vid.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Sadly, it wasn't aliens: Mystery over strange lights in Denver solved

Just like you, I wanted to believe. I really did. But we all have get back to earth eventually and sadly, those strange lights everyone saw over the Denver metro late Saturday night were not aliens.

The Denver7 newsroom was flooded with calls after 9 p.m. from viewers like you who were asking us if we knew what those flashing lights flying over our skies were all about. Callers described the lights as a line of red and white lights that were flying in formation from east to west.

Some said they heard what sounded like planes or helicopters flying low and silent. Denver7 reached out to Denver International Airport and they didn't know what they were. We then called Buckley Air Force Base, but we did not hear back from them either.

But ABC affiliate station WACH-TV in South Carolina was able to confirm those strange lights were nothing more than aircraft performing a military exercise.

Well bummer. Thanks for the heads up though. I couldn't even find that much info!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Lysergic

Sadly, it wasn't aliens: Mystery over strange lights in Denver solved

Just like you, I wanted to believe. I really did. But we all have get back to earth eventually and sadly, those strange lights everyone saw over the Denver metro late Saturday night were not aliens.

The Denver7 newsroom was flooded with calls after 9 p.m. from viewers like you who were asking us if we knew what those flashing lights flying over our skies were all about. Callers described the lights as a line of red and white lights that were flying in formation from east to west.

Some said they heard what sounded like planes or helicopters flying low and silent. Denver7 reached out to Denver International Airport and they didn't know what they were. We then called Buckley Air Force Base, but we did not hear back from them either.

But ABC affiliate station WACH-TV in South Carolina was able to confirm those strange lights were nothing more than aircraft performing a military exercise.

Well bummer. Thanks for the heads up though. I couldn't even find that much info!

I posted a video of the Denver air lights in the other thread, this one isn't focused on the lights though, they were just normal lights.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If filmed thru glass, like inside a vehicle, near a roadway ,at or near dark, its probably the reflection of passing vehicle headlights.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If filmed thru glass, like inside a vehicle, near a roadway ,at or near dark, its probably the reflection of passing vehicle headlights.

Agreed. My first thought was reflections of some sort. The top blurred light stops at the same place as the bottom.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Seen them over Punta Gorda fl. Before. Wife and friend watched on, golden hued when out for a walk, high up but still large slowly going it’s way. A year or so later wife called me out to see two more going over. They were again high as airlines were below them. I rummaged around in the boat for binoculars, finally finding them, very good marine binocs. I still had time to wath them for several minutes and the sky was clear. Finally they faded out over the gulf. No, I did not take pics, had no quality camera at hand. All they are is what you see in the vid, just big rod shaped and I was able to compare to aircraft for a few came and went below them.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They're bugs of some sort. If you do a screen grab and adjust the brightness and contrast they're shown to be zipping along in front of the rock, which means they could be anywhere between the rock and the camera.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yup, definitely insects. And at certain parts you can see the wings, just like 'rods'

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

WOW all in glorious 360p

edit on 12-12-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join