It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is True Pundit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: underwerks

Yes I have and only reported this because there has been questions here. Would you like to expand on what you are saying make the connection?

The reason Comey wouldn't be concerned about it, is because, well, it's true pundit. Their stories are obviously fake, and even he said as much in the quote in your OP.

I think it's an obvious deflection away from who true pundit actually is to try to say they're ran by ex-FBI agents, but for the sake of discussion let's say they are. This raises some troubling questions...

If this is true does this mean rogue FBI agents are working with ex-FBI agents in a conspiracy to disseminate right wing propaganda? Is true pundit secretly an arm of the Trump government?

If you're right, this may be part of the real "deep state". Not the fictional Trump supporter bogeyman, but the actual intelligence apparatus that Trump now controls.

It is very tough to break free of the controlled media... I get that..

It's only surprising to those who rely on MSM to deliver news, that what they present daily as news, is a complete snow job... deflection...

I would suggest spending more time reading and less time parroting the MSM narrative...

If you haven't noticed, the MSM has had a very bad week, in reporting TRUTH....

Just sayin

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

TruePundit is a great source. He's been right a great deal of the time. After seeing story after story come to be true, i trust this source above all others when it comes to the FBI.

Future proves Past...

Eight months ago he said McCain is the one who gave Comey the dirty dossier. The biggest political conspiracy in US history is being exposed with his help.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: liveandlearn

TruePundit is a great source. He's been right a great deal of the time. After seeing story after story come to be true, i trust this source above all others when it comes to the FBI.

Future proves Past...

Eight months ago he said McCain is the one who gave Comey the dirty dossier. The biggest political conspiracy in US history is being exposed with his help.

Yep but people on the left will still rag about them being fake news.

<< 1   >>

join