It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Law agencies conduction operation in DC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Saw thistweet about multiple law enforcement agencies conducting operations in DC. No idea what is going on but one can hope and speculate

According to Kadia Koroma, spokeswoman for the FBI Washington Field Office, the court authorized law enforcement activity is happening in the DC region, and involves multiple federal, state, and local agencies.

No further details are being released at this time, however an update is expected from the FBI later Wednesday afternoon.

WUSA

Another source says it is related to gang activity.
edit on 6-12-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Watching but probably nothing nationally important.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Trump tweets MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 2 hours prior and this happens. Is DC really that infested with gangs or is this just a cover story?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

more MS13s moth#fuc#rs getting deported hopefully...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Saw thistweet about multiple law enforcement agencies conducting operations in DC. No idea what is going on but one can hope and speculate

According to Kadia Koroma, spokeswoman for the FBI Washington Field Office, the court authorized law enforcement activity is happening in the DC region, and involves multiple federal, state, and local agencies.

No further details are being released at this time, however an update is expected from the FBI later Wednesday afternoon.

WUSA

Another source says it is related to gang activity.

These kind of happenings are going to become a lot more frequent. People have nothing left to lose. They have been so oppressed and denied even the basics for any kind of life. All they know is that their ancestors were taken away to be slaves in a foreign land. When they got there they were treated brutally, whipped, chained, hung on trees and every other kind of violence. Eventually they were released from bondage and left to rot in ghettos.

It is the sins of the past haunting the present. That is what you get for treating people so badly.

It's that reap what you sow business. Might be a good idea to stop treating these people like criminals and start nurturing them. One day there may be enough of them to OVERTHROW the persecutors.

Sorry to be a big mouth, but at this point my words are all I have. I have had enough.

edit on 6-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Really? That's what you got out of this?

Amazing.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Gang bangers are just misunderstood people. Really? Nobody forces people to commit crimes ffs. F#ck them all. Muh feelings excuse is getting on my nerves.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be neat if it were a sting to round up a bunch of scumbag politicians?
If they had started gathering dirt in january, they'd probably have enough to put away half of DC by now.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Going by Twitter responses this looks massive.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Wouldn't it be neat if it were a sting to round up a bunch of scumbag politicians?
If they had started gathering dirt in january, they'd probably have enough to put away half of DC by now.

Maybe the big " Q " Happening
can always hope

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Trump tweets MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 2 hours prior and this happens. Is DC really that infested with gangs or is this just a cover story?

No clue about DC but if it is gangs maybe there will be a couple handlers with familiar names.

Gotta wonder why Trump would know about a local gang round up.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

can always hope

My initial thought as well. Either the storm has finally arrived or some gangs are getting there asses kicked. I'm pretty pleased with both.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm not a Twatterer.
Can someone please tell me what's going on? Is it time to panic yet?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I'm not a Twatterer.
Can someone please tell me what's going on? Is it time to panic yet?

Why would you have a reason to panic? Swamp drained or gangs dismantled? I don't spot much difference between either one.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's always time to panic. Just pick your topic and freak out. lol

Surely, you've learned that from ATS by now.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Could be this:

Dec 4 Supermoon Perigee - Bigly Storm?

So I was off by two days only?

the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides).

ETA The quote is from this post from Nov 1 - the message was part of the Q #FollowTheWhiteRabbit threads:

POTUS will be well insulated/ protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

It is time to take back our country and make America great again.

Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact.

We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand.

Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides).

The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

edit on 6-12-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Twitter is awfully quiet. Franken and the stupid Time hashtag dominate the worldwide trends.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Or can you???

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

can always hope

My initial thought as well. Either the storm has finally arrived or some gangs are getting there asses kicked. I'm pretty pleased with both.

These might not be mutually exclusive. One of the big theories out there is that MS13 serves as the CIA/Deep State's main source of "muscle" for dirty work.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

can always hope

These might not be mutually exclusive. One of the big theories out there is that MS13 serves as the CIA/Deep State's main source of "muscle" for dirty work.

Wait that's new? Disposable gang bangers would always be my first choice to silence people. Nobody bats an eye when gang bangers disappear.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join