It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: GOP Calling for Hillary Investigation...Wednesday, December 6, 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And so it begins? God, I certainly hope so! Hillary has escaped prosecution for far too long!

Representatives Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, and others hold a press conference "calling for investigation on the FBI's treatment of Hillary Clinton."

www.youtube.com...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If she ends up in prison I will be the first one to say I can't believe it.

Trump said numerous times during the election that she would be in jail if he was elected. After the win he dropped it like a hot potato.

Could Trump be pushing behind the scene?

Does anyone really thing Clinton is going to prison?

EDIT: What is the get Hillary a smoke screen for. In other words what are they trying to hide?

edit on 6-12-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Maybe my English no so good.
I thought I heard them call for the investigation into the abuses of the FBI.

Lol. Godz Gunz Girlz Party.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't know what to say, all I know is this.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

Regardless of this, it does NOT change the indictments against trumps campaign. If Hillary is guilty, let the chips fall where they may.

Just because Hillary may be found guilty, will NOT change what is going on in the white house. So the alt right can forget about that. trump and his team are STILL under investigation. trump is still a liar, dangerous, and toxic. None of that changes.

So trumps team and Hillary can be pen pals in prison.

edit on 6-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 6-12-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"One of the great things in America that made us the shining light on the hill was the very notion of Justice and Equality"

I'm not sure what country he's living in, but "Justice" in America is a f'ing joke. When I see those who are guilty in prison, I'll start taking these guys seriously.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Great news.

It is time for the investigators to be investigated, and for Hillarys team to have a serious investigation into them.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I don't know what to say, all I know is this.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

Regardless of this, it does NOT change the indictments against trumps campaign. If Hillary is guilty, let the chips fall where they may.

Just because Hillary may be found guilty, will NOT change what is going on in the white house. So the alt right can forget about that. trump and his team are STILL under investigation. trump is still a liar, dangerous, and toxic. None of that changes.

So trumps team and Hillary can be pen pals in prison.

I will start out by saying I did not vote for Trump. I thought the whole time he was a shill trying to ensure Killery won and he loves free publicity.
With that being said, I would like to ask how you came to this conclusion:

trump is still a liar, dangerous, and toxic. None of that changes.

I truly do not understand.
One of the best things Trump has going for him, IMO, is that he is not a politician AKA a lying, dangerous, toxic form of pond scum.
Quad

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Nothing more than sour grapes and bowing down to the conspiracy theorists, which has become SOP for the Right Wing/GOP.

Benghazi.
Emails.
Uranium 1.

All have been looked at and no wrongdoing found of Hillary and friends. In the case of U1, there was no reason to suggest there was wrongdoing by Hillary.

That being the case, now people are creating conspiracies about the FBI itself. They didn't find anything on the Right Wing political opponents, so they say they must be corrupt.

At least we can say the Right Wing is open and honest about their nutty conspiracies. There is no shame in their game.

edit on 6-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
About damn time!Get on the ball Sessions.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Maybe my English no so good.
I thought I heard them call for the investigation into the abuses of the FBI.

Lol. Godz Gunz Girlz Party.

Republicans have no stranglehold on the 'Girlz' as a party.

I submit Bill Clinton, the Kennedy family, Al Franken and John Conyers just for an appetizer.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I never thought that I would see so many establishment shills defending our government on ATS in my life. The tactic is, you can never bring only one down as long as you keep both in the spotlight.

All corruption must be purged!!

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

-Chris

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You'll be eating crow if Sessions does his job. There are no conspiracies in regards to Clinton's corruption. This is something that the Left Wing/Hillary "fan boys" say and is a reflection of their delusions.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nothing more than sour grapes.

The only reason Trump is being 'investigated' is because of CLinton.

Fake Dossier. Team Clinton.

There is actual PROOF of what Clinton did.

There is actual PROOF of the FBI,media colluding with the left.

Been a GD year and there is still nothing how Russia 'rigged' our election.

Team left sure the eff rigged it.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have a feeling there are a lot of scared politicians in DC this day. They need a pretty big distraction so be wary my friends.

link   
Obviously another vast right wing conspiracy brought forth by deplorable republicans colluding with Russians to further harm the innocent Clintons.

Shame.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Nothing more than sour grapes and bowing down to the conspiracy theorists, which has become SOP for the Right Wing/GOP.

Benghazi.
Emails.
Uranium 1.

All have been looked at and no wrongdoing found of Hillary and friends. In the case of U1, there was no reason to suggest there was wrongdoing by Hillary.

That being the case, now people are creating conspiracies about the FBI itself. They didn't find anything on the Right Wing political opponents, so they say they must be corrupt.

At least we can say the Right Wing is open and honest about their nutty conspiracies. There is no shame in their game.

Yep, sounds about right.

All legft wing investigations into trump are worthwhile and good.

Any investigations into the other side is nutty and a conspiracy theory.

Never mind that we know that the FBI left Huma and Mills off for lying to them, and yet are charging people in trumps team for that very crime.

Never mind the messages from investigators showing bias.

Never mind fbi stonewalling of congressional oversight.

Never mind the illegal leaks coming out the FBI and Mueller team to hurt trump.

Funny, even left leaning members on ATS such as antedilluvian fully admit that it is obvious that Mills and Huma lied and an investigation should be reopened.

I guess he is a right wing nutter too, huh?

But once more, you do an excellent job of showing just how partisan you are.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: introvert

You'll be eating crow if Sessions does his job. There are no conspiracies in regards to Clinton's corruption. This is something that the Left Wing/Hillary "fan boys" say and is a reflection of their delusions.

I believe Sessions already said he would not pursue Clinton.

Anyway, yes there are plenty of conspiracies created around Clinton. One of the dumbest is the Clinton body count.

The Right Wing has been pushing conspiracies about her for decades and they still haven't got her on a single damn thing.

Let's face it, the Right Wing is obsessed with her and will throw anything at the wall trying to nail her.

I'm all for it, if you could find something that actually exists, outside of the deranged minds of those easily manipulated by Right Wing propaganda.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22930184]butcherguy

It seems to be a man thing. The family values party. As long as they are young, right?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

All legft wing investigations into trump are worthwhile and good.

Where did I say that? Also, what Left wing investigations in to Trump? I thought that was a bipartisan effort.

Any investigations into the other side is nutty and a conspiracy theory.

I did not say all, but you do have to admit that the Right Wing sure does want to investigate anything and everything they can in the hopes of getting her on something.

Funny, even left leaning members on ATS such as antedilluvian fully admit that it is obvious that Mills and Huma lied and an investigation should be reopened.

So?

Just because AD is a Lefty and so am I does not mean we agree on everything. I'd have to read the context in which he said what he said.

But once more, you do an excellent job of showing just how partisan you are.

Incorrect. I am biased. You are partisan.

You are the one that continues to push for particular sides and agenda. I push for discussions about logic and specifics.

As we say yesterday, and the previous night, you have a very weak relationship with basic logic and grammar. Hell, you even tried to argue with me about something I never even said.

But hey, you got that other problem, so...I can understand.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join