It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92% OF ALL ALIENS ........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Great title to grab your attention for ATS, but this isn't the Aliens and UFO section, well they aren't that type of Alien.

For those that think this is bad, it is very clear they no longer favor the rule of law in America.
Come in, do it legally, and by the book, don't sneak around and engage in criminal activity.
Trump was always right on this specific topic. The democrats are actually against the rule of law on this because it hurts their base.
Sad.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

For those that think this is bad, it is very clear they no longer favor the rule of law in America.

People who want to ban abortion don’t favour the rule of law.
People who want pot legalised don’t favour the rule of law.

That pretty much covers 100% of people.

I get it though, you only favour the rule of law when discussing a law you agree with.
Welcome to the gang. A gang that will probably be outlawed one day.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33 Great title to grab your attention for ATS, but this isn't the Aliens and UFO section, well they aren't that type of Alien.
For those that think this is bad, it is very clear they no longer favor the rule of law in America. Come in, do it legally, and by the book, don't sneak around and engage in criminal activity. Trump was always right on this specific topic. The democrats are actually against the rule of law on this because it hurts their base. Sad.

A party that fights for criminal minded illegal immigrants just for votes says a lot about other things they would be willing to do to get their way, and today's news sure does show this, and how literally dangerous the democrat party really is to freedom and the rule of law.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

People who want to ban abortion don’t favour the rule of law.
People who want pot legalised don’t favour the rule of law.

That pretty much covers 100% of people.

I get it though, you only favour the rule of law when discussing a law you agree with.
Welcome to the gang. A gang that will probably be outlawed one day.

But I dont think your examples really work.

If I am against abortion laws and try to stop people from getting abortions through force, I am arrested.

If I am against weed laws, and I smoke up, I still get arrested.

In the same way, if I dont agree with immigration laws, I still get arrested if I break them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I find it amazing how illegals will run over a human being
even a child. And just keep going to protect thier own
interests. The number of hit and runs have skyrocketed
across america. Great addition to our society.
edit on Rpm120517v11201700000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My grandmother was beaten to death by an illegal Mexican in the mid 1980s.
He cut her fingers off as her arthritis made it too difficult to remove her wedding rings..
She had $22 and a ring worth less than $100...
Her house was in a tiny West Texas town and he had been cutting grass for neighbors for a few months...
He was tracked down near Amarillo and sent to meet his maker after 9 or so years in Huntsville...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That wasn’t the point of my examples.

I’m merely speaking to favour of the rule of law.
Not the current consequences for breaking them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So let me get this straight......
You disagree with deporting a person who is here illegally, then who drives with no licence and no insurance, and gets caught driving drunk?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You disagree with deporting a person who is here illegally...

Depends.

...then who drives with no licence and no insurance, and gets caught driving drunk?

Strawman.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Your examples still don't work out all that well.

For one thing, how often do people who want to ban abortions simply shut down any and all abortion clinics in open defiance of the law?

If there is ever an attempt to do so, generally speaking it is done by people who work through the legislative process to change the actual law which is, by definition, working with the rule of law. Very, very rarely do we see people trying to bomb clinics or perpetrate violence to shut them down ... certainly that happens far less often then it does that people who "don't favor the rule of law" simply ignore immigration law at all levels rather than seeking to change it.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well I support the role of law and disgree with many laws.

Such as the war on drugs.

But more to the point of the thread.

I would never begrudge an individual illegal coming to the US to seek a better life.

I wouldnt report that person for this (unless they were a bad person).

However, I understand that the law is there for a reason, and I do believe in controlling the border and who gets in the country.

And so, if that person got caught, they would have to face the consequences.

Just like Driving under the influence (driving drunk its called different things every where) I know great people that have done it. I dont want them to get in trouble, but iof they get caught, well, the law is the law and they should face the consequences.

However, I have no tolerance for illegals who then break serious laws. They should be hunted down and removed in a speedy humane way.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hahahaha "Strawman" it's a yes or no answer, and that's the best you can do so your answer doesn't make you look intellectually dishonest.

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
My grandmother was beaten to death by an illegal Mexican in the mid 1980s.
He cut her fingers off as her arthritis made it too difficult to remove her wedding rings..
She had $22 and a ring worth less than $100...
Her house was in a tiny West Texas town and he had been cutting grass for neighbors for a few months...
He was tracked down near Amarillo and sent to meet his maker after 9 or so years in Huntsville...

-Chris

Sorry for your loss.

I am sure I am not telling you anything you dont already know.

But dont let this one horrible illegal represent them all.

And this is coming from a person that thinks we have a huge problem with illegals and many should be deported (if not all).

But man, what a tough story.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You’re just limiting the scope to fit your narrative.

People promote and draw attention to attempted/potential legislation in regards to illegal immigration as well.

which is, by definition, working with the rule of law.

Or something like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Hahahaha "Strawman" it's a yes or no answer, and that's the best you can do so your answer doesn't make you look intellectually dishonest.

You invented a false position as if it was my stance on the matter.
That’s a strawman.

I didn’t give you a “yes or no” because it is a dumb ass question, with an obvious answer.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Here is the problem in the long run: Neither political party wants this to end. The republicans don't nor do the Democrats. it is too good of an issue that fires up the base and gets them the votes. If the federal government was interested in stopping or even making the flow goes down, the policies and enforcement would be upped and the number would go way down.

As sad as it is, the problem is that a wall will not stop this from happening, is that congress, will have to get off its collective rumps and actually do something and work out the issues first and foremost.

The first issue would be people coming in the middle of the night. Many of those coming from the south via, land, air and water, do such cause they know that the specific laws work in their favor. The laws need to come to make it illegal to come into the country without a visa, and that the punishment needs to reflect that, and written in a way as to survive the court challenges.

Then they would have to tackle all of the children either born here, or brought here without their consent, via the parents, that too would need to be addressed, along with those who are undocumented and serve in the US military only to be deported. All along also taking care of say the territories issue, where they are US citizens without any real rights within the country, things like national elections.

And then there are the millions of migrant workers that are still in the country that too would have to be on the table as well and discussed and what to do with such would ultimately need to be covered.

And keep it quiet, where there can be no leak, no press release until it is all done.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Look what happens if ICE is actually allowed to do their job they are supposed to. Obama should be ashamed of himself and hide in a bunker somewhere far far away. I heard he prefers Hawai anyways. Did nobody in the past 8 years notice that ICE was benched? There is only one way and that's the legal way to enter a country. Btw @all illegal alien apologists and that they are not criminals f#ck your feelings.

Obama really did a number on ICE. Good riddance.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Great title to grab your attention for ATS, but this isn't the Aliens and UFO section, well they aren't that type of Alien.

Come in, do it legally, and by the book, don't sneak around and engage in criminal activity.
Trump was always right on this specific topic. The democrats are actually against the rule of law on this because it hurts their base.
Sad.

You do realize that is an either/or situation...right? With no statistics to back up which one that they were...that's like rounding up a bunch of cats and saying 92% of those cats either had claws, a torn ear, a skin condition or a tooth pulled.

Which amount of which is which?

God I love statistics...you can make anyone believe anything with them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Sad.

You do realize that is an either/or situation...right? With no statistics to back up which one that they were...that's like rounding up a bunch of cats and saying 92% of those cats either had claws, a torn ear, a skin condition or a tooth pulled.

Which amount of which is which?

God I love statistics...you can make anyone believe anything with them.

100% were in the U.S. illegally and needed to be kicked the hell out.

Now there is a stat I love.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I continue to stand by my original idea for dealing with this problem and it has nothing to do with a "wall"

We create two ways to enter the country, the right way and the Running Man way....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join