It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Kill Family’s Dog in Front of Kids, Force Dad to Cut Its Head Off Or Go To Jail

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Seems real. here is his FB page.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I’d say this fella is gonna be a milionaire.

There is a good chance..I just wish with all my being they could take the award from the actual douchbag cop, or at the very least from his dept's funding or pension fund.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This better be bs.

If it’s not this is a movement against police that i’ll Stand behind.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

That's the only thing I can think of is rabies. That's the only reason anyone would take the head off a dead animal is for rabies testing.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: silo13

That's the only thing I can think of is rabies. That's the only reason anyone would take the head off a dead animal is for rabies testing.

I would rather bring the whole dog in for testing then just the damm head.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1
Wow! Bananas. Why do they want the dead dogs head off? Is he afraid it will come back as a zombie and bite him? You all sure that guy was an actual officer or just some guy in a pink shirt and bowtie who found a badge somewhere and decided to play cop investigator or whatever?

Seems almost much more likely, then a cop or investigator wanting the owner to cut some dead dogs head off for whatever reason.

Did they just say there at the end of the vid that there gonna put the dogs head in a bag, and put it in the freezer, to test it for rabies latter? Rabies cant survive in dead animals past 24 hours, but I think you can trace it if its frozen at most. So there is either more to this story that's not said, and this dog was in a few incidents.

Or! Cop came there, for whatever reason, dog saw intruder and did what most dogs would do. Most dogs will bark and attack if a stranger comes into there yard or protection space, they don't have a concept of cop or milkman, even if there peaceful and friendly most of the time, its in there nature especially pit bulls or mastiff types, or any protector type dog, especially if they feel tension in the air, just because you got attacked by a dog, doesn't mean its got rabies, it just means you should knock, or call out first so the owner can and has time to get the dog back in.

Truly a bizarre story, which may or may not be half told.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

The virus which is the cause of rabies lives in the brain and spinal cord of the infected animal.

edit on 12/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Testing only needs the brain tissue. Sure, people send the whole animal lots of times, but husband worked in the state rabies lab and had to oh-so-glamorous job of taking the samples -- it's just the brain tissue and only the head.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The virus which is the cause of rabies lives in the brain and spinal cord of the infected animal.

Duhhh. Im saying who wants to take just the severed head to the vet? An evil SOB.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Not really.

A little twisted maybe.

+1 more 
link   

BTW No one was bit by the dog so why test it?

link   

Vets don't do the test. They just send it on. If they know what it's for, then there shouldn't be a problem. That's like refusing to take a stool sample in because ... who takes sh!t to the vet? Sick people, that's who.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There is no need for a rabies test unless he bit the cop...which does not appear to be the case
Slam dunk unlawful order and unnecessary emotional distress...grounds for a nice fat check with a half-way decent lawyer.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

To see if domestic animals may have been infected?

We don't have rabies here so I'm not really familiar with protocols in localities where it exists.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If the animal was acting funny, it can be an indicator. Not every animal with rabies bites, and all it takes is to get saliva or body fluids into an open sore with exposed nerve endings.

No one takes chances with it because it is fatal. Once the virus hits your brain, you are dead, and while the virus travels along your nerves it is extremely difficult to actually diagnose it ... until it hits your CNS. By then, it's pretty much too late to do much to help you.

That's why they don't take many chances with it and if they think an animal might have it and might have exposed you to it, they generally test the animal which is, unfortunately, fatal to the animal.

Now, in this case, the cop is more than likely being a jerk.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

To see if domestic animals may have been infected?

We don't have rabies here so I'm not really familiar with protocols in localities where it exists.

Where abouts in the world do you live Phage, I saw you lived on an Island from one of your posts. I had assumed that Rabies were everywhere, being they are in rodents.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There would be a large portion of somebody's head coming off. It wouldn't be my dog's.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I refrained from explicitly saying so, but a while ago I said I live in Hawaii.

No rabies.

Also no snakes. Supposedly. I think it likely that escaped/released pets have probably established breeding populations.

edit on 12/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

They can take me to jail. I'll have every lawyer in town waiting to sue them.

This act, if true, is insane. And no, I won't watch a video of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join