It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAULT B

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

What Itsnowagain says in a post on page one is a good insight methinks

The serpent represents the speaking mind - it enslaves - hence the tied up man. The 'knots of time' represent being enslaved by the concept of time.

Man; a fallen angel? That guy has wings.

When I look at one of the knots as in this picture below,

and

What is the number of the dot grid used to create the kolam. The numbers could be important.
For example: Is it a 5 3 1 or a 7 6 5 4 ? There are many variations.

Perhaps this may help:

Occultly speaking, over the top of the picture, I see blue snakes (not the Nagi). In other diagrams similar to the example above, sometimes I see the blue snakes with the tail of another in their mouths. Thus a long snake can be a number of smaller snakes.

The number of individual snakes may be important as far as the binary codes go?

Snake equals "word" perhaps?

Not sure why Vedic Astrology needs to be known to break this chant, but I imagine it has something to do with the God(s) worshiped at this temple and the time period it was built and when the chant was enacted on that Vault Door ?

One thought here, and I am no astrologer nor mathematician, is that everything in motion leaves behind it a wake in the Waters of Time. Where the sun was yesterday is not the same as today. If one would draw a line through time from the sun's current position today back ten billion years, we would draw a spiral through the cosmos to an entirely different location in the cosmos. Add to this the spirals of the planets as they follow the sun through space.

If we count time as a fourth dimension in addition to width, height and depth; one would get a four dimensional navigation chart through time/space.

Follow the motional wake backwards and we are in the past. The now is the present position. Project the positions forward and that is the future.

The wake in time that the sun leaves in it's path seems to be caused by the sun's occult (hidden) processes.

When the Waters of Time meet Cosmic Fire a star is kindled.

Where the Waters of Time and Cosmic Fire exist as potential alone. Like bringing the two wires of a battery together; positive and negative as potentials until they meet and a spark is created.

If we take a date, say one million BC, occultly one can't follow back into the past to that point in time, it simply does not work in practice. However, if we use the the four dimensional time/space navigation chart of stellar motion through time, we can occultly follow back to that time. Follow the wake in time.

Theoretically speaking a "time machine" would not have a clock.

I know that was a rather long winded explanation of practical navigational astrology but I am hoping it will give food for intuition here (including my own).

So, if our instructions for opening a door has stellar positions, it follows that they are a target in time, either past or future. If future we wait.

The part of the gods in this I'm not sure of as I've not opened a Vedic temple door before. However, if we are dealing with seals that take the shape of a knot and gods are involved, I would suggest that one would need their assistances. Or at least their agreements.

If we don’t get the tone right, we are not granted passage. Well… don’t we all have issues with this in and throughout life ? How many times has our tone or our frequency been off toward a situation due to our personal hardships and issues in life. The pains we feel inflicted that get sealed within our being. We sit and writhe and coil around and around wrapping ourselves further into knot after knot… wondering why can’t we break free. How does our bell sound… is it cracked giving off an unwanted melody or does it ring in perfect harmony ?

I read your words and am reminded of the Fates of Greek "mythology".

From wikipedia: Clotho (spinner), Lachesis (allotter) and Atropos (literally 'unturnable' but metaphorically 'inflexible' or 'inevitable' - i.e. death). They were often depicted as weavers of a tapestry on a loom, with the tapestry dictating the destinies of men.

Perhaps it is they who tie us in "knots". I would suggest the chanting and the "hypnotic" effect would be the loosening of our own "knots" that hold us in place within time.

Anyway I waffle on too much.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A snake has a forked tongue - it is divided. Words, concepts, speech, language,can seem to divide that which is whole.
Man is imprisoned by duality - non duality is freedom.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

A snake has a forked tongue - it is divided. Words, concepts, speech, language, divides that which is undivided.
Man is imprisoned by duality - non duality is freedom

Mind; an instrument of disection?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

A snake has a forked tongue - it is divided. Words, concepts, speech, language, divides that which is undivided.
Man is imprisoned by duality - non duality is freedom

Mind; an instrument of disection?

Mind is wording - it tells stories about things that aren't true - it makes things up. Alan Watts says 'thinking is thinging'.

The main problem with speaking is when it has been learned you never get any peace - even if the mouth is not moving - there is still talking (in the head). But who is talking to who? "And I said to myself..." Who said what to who??
There is no thinker of thoughts - that is duality. There are just thoughts - whatever is happening is just happening (non duality/not two).
edit on 5-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So look between two thoughts.

On duality, I understand that is a creation of intellect more then anything. A human thing. Of the mental plane of occult/eastern philosophy, it seems built only of the thoughts of man. If humans were not here, the earth would not have a mental plane.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

True, but they hold a more esoteric meaning in the more occult doctrines of the world's religions.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

The main problem with speaking is when it has been learned you never get any peace - even if the mouth is not moving - there is still talking (in the head).

So what are we not suppose to talk or think ? If that is the case then no verbal chant to open the vault door.

leolady

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

My suggestion is to think about the astrology chanting in conjunction with the diagram of the kolam.

I do believe the Kolam could be important. One would need to know the original orientation of the kolam.
What is the number of the dot grid used to create the kolam. The numbers could be important.
For example: Is it a 5 3 1 or a 7 6 5 4 ? There are many variations.

I've even found material that during the drawing of the kolam a particular rythm is formed. That music and the kolam synchronizes with each other. So back to the sound of the chant... makes this more interesting to me.

leolady

maybe the numbers are mathematic or a beat pacing for the chants. or a telephone number or coordinates in space or earth. and hope ya had a good T DAY.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So look between two thoughts.

On duality, I understand that is a creation of intellect more then anything. A human thing. Of the mental plane of occult/eastern philosophy, it seems built only of the thoughts of man. If humans were not here, the earth would not have a mental plane.

maybe they should put the images in a 3d cg space to examine them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No no no... you don't waffle

It is interesting what you are writing.

So we need the date the temple was built and an astrological chart of where the 27 fixed stars were located during that time if its in the past. Not sure I have a program to do this.

If it is in the future, a different date, that has not been figured out yet, well... we gota find out that date in order to locate where the 27 Fixed Stars will be.

& then we could see if they (the 27 Fixed Stars/Gods Associated) bear any meaning toward being able to get to the proper order of this chant.

leolady

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I like the beat pacing idea or coordinates... The coordinates would go in line with the 27 Fixed Star stuff

A phone # !? Who we gona call on this one ? lol

I did have a good T Day. How bout yourself ?

leolady

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

3d cg space

What is that ?

leolady

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I thought it might be good to know a tad more on the astronomy of the Fixed Stars...

One of the Fixed Stars or Nakshatras called Scravana is ruled by Vishnu. Thought it would be interesting to note.

Sravana:

Ruled by Vishnu, the all-pervasive god connected to akasha (space), existing everywhere. He brings expansion, wisdom and open-mindedness. Symbol: Three footprints, trident, ear.

Nakshatras - Their Meaning & Purpose in Vedic Astrology

PARANS : THE MATHEMATICAL SYSTEM = The parans method is the most ancient method of working with the fixed stars.

"rising side by side."

Because parans are based on examining the times when stars and planets are at the key moments of their diurnal movement

If at any stage a star is on one of the four angles (r ising, culminating, setting, or on the nadir), while at the same time a planet is also on any of these four places, then the star is linked to the planet via

If a star or a planet is on any of these four point s at the same time as a star or planet is on the same point or any of the other three poin ts, then those two plants are in paran. Example A 90-degree aspect that forms a astrological aspect to a planet to a star. Usually said to be in positions on the power points, 1,4,7,10 houses. As the day moves along, at one point or another if a planet is in paran to a star, it will enci rcle all these points in a 24-hour period. Now as stars and Earth are not on a single plane and Earth rotates as well as revolves around the Sun, the stars position moves in al l sorts of directions across the horizons. Example is that as the latitude changes, so does the horizon line of the circle changes its orientation ship to the stars. The important poi nt is that the full circle of the horizon is used, not just the eastern and western points of the ecliptic. As already mentioned, the mathematical system used by the ancients star gazers is what is called parans. It is a single concept. Imagine you have a 360 degree clear view of the horizon and picture it as a starry night. If you look eastward you will see stars rising. They will be rising on a half the circle of the horizon, not just due east. As you watch a star that is rising northeast of you, there may be, at the same ti me, another star in the southeast also rising. The two stars rising simultaneously are said to have a paran relationship, aspected by the horizon line, which is the straight line that joins the stars together. Similarly, a star may be rising as a star is setting, and this line is the mathematical
formulation that we are using and so these two stars are also in paran relationship.

Use of Fixed Stars

leolady

edit on 5-12-2017 by leolady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So we need the date the temple was built and an astrological chart of where the 27 fixed stars were located during that time if its in the past. Not sure I have a program to do this.

Probably not the date the temple was built. I think someone on another thread mentioned the current temple was built in the 1700's. Or maybe just part of the complex was built in the 1700's.

Nevertheless, the current temple is the third from observation, and things can be moved from temple to temple.

If one follows the history, then before the time of Gilgamesh, and prior to the event that saw cities fall from the sky. That would be when the gods of Gilgamesh were here along with the vedic gods.

I think there are vedic astrology programs that have been written. Western astrologers have programs. My Linux (Debian) computer distribution has one in the repository from memory.

If it is in the future, a different date, that has not been figured out yet, well... we gota find out that date in order to locate where the 27 Fixed Stars will be.

That future date would be very interesting. Opening the vault is one thing, assembly of the "treasure" is another thing entirely.

Tieing knots - untieing knots = Disassembly - assembly. (. . . . maybe : )

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yuppa, It's been a while.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yuppa, It's been a while.

yeah. im just busy is all. well its only been a few days. 5 or so? lol. anyway even my close friends i do that with. No worries i been thinking bout yall.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

I like the beat pacing idea or coordinates... The coordinates would go in line with the 27 Fixed Star stuff

A phone # !? Who we gona call on this one ? lol

I did have a good T Day. How bout yourself ?

leolady

Oh i had a good thanksgiving. just wish my rump would co operate lol. Oh a 3D-cg space is A computer generated model in a virtual space. A holo lense would work well.
Also we can combine our idea with Th eother fine gentleman and id bet we are getting close.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with thinking and using words. Gotta remember that in temples humans are also involved therefore thoughts and words and understanding are involved too.

Keep in mind that intellect is just a branch on the tree of intelligence, and a modern one too that has it's roots in the Greek philosophers.

Just a lot of emphasis on intellectualism these days. Book-learning and philosophising is fine as far as it goes and if one likes that sort of thing. But philosophies, book-learning and theories also tend to obscure what is.

Thoughts are like pictures cut from a magazine and pasted on our window of perception. Too many thoughts and the view of the outside world is lost. That's why I said look between two thoughts to itsnowagain.

But the gods know humans think mentally so there was built a way of interfacing, shrines and temples and churches.

One can look at a temple and see it as simply an interface between humans and gods.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You might be right there yuppa. Today there are lots of little blue fellas with many arms sitting on my front verandah railings.

Maybe a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with thinking and using words. Gotta remember that in temples humans are also involved therefore thoughts and words and understanding are involved too.

Keep in mind that intellect is just a branch on the tree of intelligence, and a modern one too that has it's roots in the Greek philosophers.

Just a lot of emphasis on intellectualism these days. Book-learning and philosophising is fine as far as it goes and if one likes that sort of thing. But philosophies, book-learning and theories also tend to obscure what is.

Thoughts are like pictures cut from a magazine and pasted on our window of perception. Too many thoughts and the view of the outside world is lost. That's why I said look between two thoughts to itsnowagain.

But the gods know humans think mentally so there was built a way of interfacing, shrines and temples and churches.

One can look at a temple and see it as simply an interface between humans and gods.

Gods did not build the vault - the people in power did! It is about the enslavement of man - it is about separation from God.
There is nothing wrong with words and thinking - remember that 'the word is God'. The only issue with thinking is that it implies a thinker.
Are you thinking? Or is there just thought? Is there really a 'you' doing thought?

The thinker is thought
Now, if we see the truth of that - that the thinker is thought, that there is no thinker separate from thought, but only the process of thinking - , then what happens? If we see that there is only thinking and not a thinker trying to modify thought, what is the result? I hope I am making myself clear. So far, we know that the thinker is operating upon thought, and this creates conflict between the thinker and the thought; but if we see the truth that there is only thought and not a thinker, that the thinker is arbitrary, artificial and entirely fictitious - then what happens? Is not the process of conflict removed? At present our life is a conflict, a series of battles between the thinker and the thought - what to do and what not to do, what should be and what should not be. The thinker is always separating himself as the `me' remaining outside of action. But when we see that there is only thought, have we not then removed the cause of conflict? Then we are able to be choicelessly aware of thought and not as the thinker observing thought from outside. When we remove the entity that creates conflict, surely then there is a possibility of understanding thought. When there is no thinker observing, judging, moulding thought, but only choiceless awareness of the whole process of thinking, without any resistance, without battle, without conflict, then the thought process comes to an end.
jkrishnamurti.org...
edit on 6-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join