It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump alright? He seems to have some kind of disability right now..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

“Tax cuts” mean cuts to taxes

Tax cuts means you have to find the revenue lost to the cuts elsewhere , Trump is hoping that business tax cuts will lead to higher employment and increased productivity , that is not always the case.

With the spending plans he has it's a high risk strategy.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Well then, let's save a lot of money, lives and get out of the ME and Africa. They say we are there protecting American interests.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

“Tax cuts” mean cuts to taxes

Tax cuts means you have to find the revenue lost to the cuts elsewhere , Trump is hoping that business tax cuts will lead to higher employment and increased productivity , that is not always the case.

With the spending plans he has it's a high risk strategy.

America has some of the highest corporate taxes in the world. It simply isn’t the case that people in the US are benefitting from that.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Is Trump alright? He seems to have some kind of disability right now.

The Donald's wardrobe of "Emperor's New Clothes" is looking kinda shoddy/worn-out... his 'Flair' has gotten tiresome real quick

Trump's outward persona of Patriotism & National Pride, apple pie & God.... are all just so much statuary along the long corridor that symbolizes his 4 year Term....
what's more important to notice & be aware of is the Trump embracing an unnamed inner group of NeoCons, which are likely also the same old Dual Citizens from back in the Rumsfeld-Cheney era of the GW Bush regime...

the Donald's ability to hide this reality from the population is fading fast & That's the reason that he seems a bit off balance in his actions and behavior & the way he carries himself...
..... just behind his nose is a brain that is calculating the changes on-the-way with the Middle East political 'Bloc' being created between Israel & Saudi Arabia (As A Continuing, New Dynamic in the Region where Iran sits)...
as soon as the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is enthroned -->as the present King will soon relinquish the Throne to the ~50 year younger M.B.Salman...

(the prophetic Armageddon timeline)

edit on th30151153787224372017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Then perhaps he's right to cut that tax , the question remains where will he recoup the revenue lost ?
I hear him speak of the middle classes and tax cuts for them so I guess it will be the poor who will bear the burden instead of the obvious targets like the bloated military and offices of local government.

Perhaps if everyone paid the tax they were meant to pay life would be easier.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
vaccines.trendolizer.com...]http: //vaccines.trendolizer.com/2017/11/president-trump-has-nominated-a-pro-vaccine-exec-to-secretary-of-the-health-and-human-services.html
www.organiclifestylemagazine.com...]http://www .organiclifestylemagazine.com/president-trump-has-nominated-a-pro-vaccine-exec-to-secretary-of-the-health-and-human-services www.hungerfreemn.com...]https://www.hungerfreemn.com/trump-ignores- kennedys-vaccine-commission-appoints-pro-vaccine-secretary
edit on 24-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I heard a politician speak this morning about how this tax plan will bankrupt the future for his grand kids. He was a Dem. I also hear this same BS line from Reps. They are now using each others talking points.
Why all of a sudden are the Dems worried about debt when the last Prez added about 10 trillion dollars to it?
The whole thing is a dog and pony show on both sides and the debt just keeps going up.
Were not getting out of this hole these yahoos dug for us.
Enjoy the party.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Then perhaps he's right to cut that tax , the question remains where will he recoup the revenue lost ?
I hear him speak of the middle classes and tax cuts for them so I guess it will be the poor who will bear the burden instead of the obvious targets like the bloated military and offices of local government.

Perhaps if everyone paid the tax they were meant to pay life would be easier.

I’m no tax expert, but it’s mostly the rich paying income taxes.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Some of the rich perhaps but many pay fancy accounts so they can avoid paying tax , then there's companies like the tech giants who have got tax avoidance down to a fine art.

People who work minimum wage deserve tax cuts not the rich , low wage workers don't squirrel money away they spend it in the local economy generating more tax revenue , tax cuts should come from the bottom up.
edit on 24-11-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sedna9

I sent you a PM because this is off subject of the thread. We've drifted into the vaccine arena. But thank you very much for the additional links. I'm always interested in learning.

Thanks again,
blend

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I’m not sure about that. Those working minimum wage jobs file the majority of tax returns but pay the least amount of taxes. The middle class and the wealthy pay the majority of taxes, create the majority of jobs, and spend the majority of money in the economy. If the wealthy weren’t taxed so much, they’d be less likely to run to tax havens.

The bottom 20% have a negative tax rate. They get more back from government than what they pay in taxes.

High-income Americans pay most income taxes, but enough to be ‘fair’?
edit on 24-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well if POTUS is telling the troops that they are fighting for "something real", there is a very good chance that the troops know damn well, and talk about, they are NOT fighting for something real.

Is this a Freudian Slip by Trump? Sounds like it.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You're just realizing this?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
People your lucky im not president. Me and my voices would search every home business and brain for remote abuse technologies and march abusers to the sea.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Source first

Is Trump alright?

Because who would say something to soldiers at a front..

U.S. President Donald Trump gave a bullish Thanksgiving address to troops overseas on Thursday, hailing progress in Afghanistan and against ISIS, and telling them they were fighting for “something real,” including a stock market at record highs and his promised “big, beautiful fat tax cuts.”

Or this:

Trump told the troops they could look forward at home to the benefits of “big, beautiful fat tax cuts,” a stock market at record highs, jobs and economic growth.
“We’re doing well at home, the economy is doing great,” Trump said. “You’re fighting for something real, you’re fighting for something good.”

or this little gem:

Trump said he had told the troops overseas the country was “doing great,” thanks to his cuts in “regulation and all the waste and all the abuse.”

What kind of military personal would feel obliged to fight for Big Bu$ine$$?
If I were a soldier hearing that live, I would turn around to my fellows, them looking as wide-eyed as me, and ask, what this fat man does think what we were doing there?!

This is a huge sh*tshow of self-adulating, nothing else.. Guys, usually I abstain from Trumps regional comedy, but sometimes he just pushes some buttons for me - like disrespecting soldiers fighting for "him". And this is disrespect!

You should focus on your own situation first. Priorities.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
Why is it a bad thing to fight to keep people fed and employed??

so that's what the troops are fighting for?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Love all the people claiming to know why every soldier is in the military, and why they stay and what they are fighting for.

Yea the govt has their reason, but every man and woman in uniform has their own reasons and to tag them with the same political bs that politicians use does them a dis-service.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Meh, the US military have been nothing but the bully boys for the billionaire's for decades now, so no revelation there.

As far as Resident trump is concerned, any discordance in his speeches can probably be attributed to the stress he feels as Mueller closes the net.

Notice he creates controversy every time another shoe drops in the criminal investigation against him.

K~
edit on 24-11-2017 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No Trump is not alright!

He's a blathering fool...
Who only knows to praise his self.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Is this some psyop to elicit criticla thinking ability?

hahaha, noIdid not claim he has 8 billion in the bank. I have not seen his bank statement. That is his claim, taken from one of the video's of the campaign trail: his literal words are: "8 f cking billion dollars in the bank". That is why, right after that statement, you can read: "(and I quote)"

I am sure you forgot to put on your glasses and to turn on your critical thinking ability.

If course he never planned on winning just increasing his exposure. He wanted a tv show or online news agency. Plus he was seeking cash from Russia and that's why he's in so much trouble now.

How do you know that? No seriously, if you have something like that to add, please, by all means, show us the real sources. And please, no mr Steele, please, or some stupid story by half wits who do not understand how selling and buying apartments in sunny regions in today's age happen. As regards to never planned on winning ... that is not what Steve Bannon says. And equally opposite: it was thought that Hillary would win, that was considered a sure bet. How else if you stack everything in your favor. It did not turn out to be quite as the sure bet had predicted.

And that people like Trump engage in blowing themselves up..... people like you engage in false modesty. Look at your screen name versus your comment. They are diametrically each others opposite. It betrays you. What are you hiding? Jealousy without the capability of working?
Contrary to that, Trump is just shamelessly parading it. And you know what: better a shameless parader in the light calling out the hypocrites in the dark than the other way around.

Another interesting thing is: you did not respond based on the contents of my posts but based upon a trigger phrase. You did not even read it carefully or considered it in context. You simply are vomiting out. Your name should be vomitolme.

Look at it from this perspective: We have had . ... what 24 to 32 years at least of the latter: hypocrites in the dark. Why all the secrecy? Why can't we also enjoy the ups and downs of salacious details concerning those who pretend to be able to represent us. We now have had 2 years of Trumpmania. It is simply entertaining. My popcorn has never tasted this good. And,.... the other guys were complete # ups without the entertainment factor, and continue to be so as evidenced by what is coming out thanks to Trump. Well, let's try something else with entertainment factor. Should Trump turn out to be a # up, you won't be lesser for it. At least you had a good time, yes? And perhaps, in the meantime, some of those fat cats get chopped.

And given the rest of the obese, self aggrandizing fake Christian corrupt Übermenschen calling themselves politicians, I am beginning to like Trump ..... a lot. And perhaps it is time to take another good hard look at who are bent on going to W in 18.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join