It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Bank of all Banks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

bigwigs and fatcats get that way by way of manipulation/parents past exploits.

So I agree with your assessment people can be more willing to cooperate with other in a common goal.
Are we all born to be takers for our own good, or are we all born to share the wealth we have at our disposal as a whole unit?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"Get the species off the planet, or Israel will be Anal probed."

In human, it means something else, it so primitive an barbaric, you just don't want to know.

This message an advertisement was brought to you in part by Satan, the invisible enemy.
edit on 23-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky
I like stuff thank you very much. Some of the stuff I like has to be mined from the other side of the Earth. Therefore we need a medium of exchange. The only road out of the system of monetized value is to devolve back into an animal where value and money has no use.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

From your link"

Aristotle (384-322 B.C.), the most important thinker who has ever lived,

Important being the crux word in that sentence. Important, not so much in truth but rather in influence.
We hold him in such historic esteem as one of the bedrocks of modern philosophy.

Reading things with him as a hero of early human intelligence always sounds like he was such a thinker that he advanced human rational thought to a high degree which of course has a high degree of being true. However reading about him in a more critical approach revels a much darker side of influential philosophies.

I marveled when I read about how Alexander studied at Aristotle's feet for a goodly period and soon after took all that he had gleaned from him and took his armies east killing and destroying everything that stood in his path.

To me, it's not so much a denouncement of Aristotle as it is of humanities ability to take the words and thinking of one person and codify it, to place one man on a pedestal and hold his thoughts as if they are delivered from on high.

There are those historians who hold to the thought that our study of gravity was greatly hindered for over a thousand years because they took his teachings on the subject as truth when in fact he was way off the mark.

There is also the notion that he had that the sex of a baby was determined by which way the wind was blowing during delivery.

All those aside, for me, the greatest detrimental philosophy of Aristotle was his notion that things are either/or. Right or wrong, good or evil. Emphasizing the either or rather than developing our philosophies on a more fluit spectrum.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

There is no bank of all banks. It does not exist.

There are central banks. This system is set up so that nations have banks that work with the same system as other nations to allow for ease of trade, commerce and currency exchange. It is a system of communication, without which we would be in the dark ages of pre First World War.

I suppose you would rather have Kaisers, Caesars, Kings, Queens governing and imposing their taxes on you for their own purse and luxury then? Was that better?

Everyone who knows ANYTHING about the financial institutions is aware of the central bank system.

The first central bank came into operation in Sweden in 1668. This was followed by the Bank of England (UK's central bank):

en.wikipedia.org...

The establishment of the Bank of England, the model on which most modern central banks have been based, was devised by Charles Montagu, 1st Earl of Halifax, in 1694, following a proposal by the banker William Paterson three years earlier

Central banks have been with us approx 350 years. In that time they have spread to nearly all nations. It is the modern financial system and is providing a universal financial order that works to the same schematics.

Ezra Pound got his little "acolyte" Eustace Mullins to write his book for him about the "conspiracy" as he saw it.

Ezra ended up pretty demented and so did his acolyte. They actually both became a bit insane because of their paranoia. They were reading things into it all, filling in blanks from their own uninformed imaginations.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eustace Clarence Mullins Jr. (March 9, 1923 – February 2, 2010)[1] was an antisemitic American writer, propagandist,[2] Holocaust denier, and disciple of the poet Ezra Pound.[3] His best-known book is The Secrets of The Federal Reserve, in which he alleged that a group of shadowy organizations had conspired to write the Federal Reserve Act for its own nefarious purposes, and then induced Congress to enact it into law. David Randall called Mullins "one of the world's leading conspiracy theorists."[4] The Southern Poverty Law Center described him as "a one-man organization of hate".[5]

Poor Eustace ended up as just another sad old man with hang ups about Jewish bankers and thinking the Federal Reserve wanted to kill him by injection. LOOK at the video, see how INSANE it is. Take a look in the mirror. This is you lot.

Lol, you will all end up like this. There is NO conspiracy. It is what it is. History is revealed for all to see. I will tell you every detail of how it all came to be like it is today. There are clear reference points all through history.

Read some books. I did. Learn about the world, I did. Then you will not be so deluded and have your strings pulled by ENEMIES of your nation, who are jealous of it and want to infiltrate it. They will make you hate your governments and your institutions like they do.

I feel bad for you. You are very lost people. I don't want you to waste all your lives and thinking power thinking these childish little projections into being. I saw all this for what it was a long time ago; plain old fashioned mistrust of the Jews, just like it has always been.

Here are some resources to help you understand finance so you don't get all paranoid like Ezra and Eustace did:

www.quora.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

realcurrencies.wordpress.com...

It is therefore simply wrong to state that Rothschild owns all Central Banks! This is important, because getting straightforward facts like these wrong is clearly damaging the credibility of conspiracy theorists.

Let's be clear it is the Jews you want to dig at. You MAKE UP LIES that they own the central banks when they do not. I was even fooled by this in my early days, but at least I bothered to read and find out what is happening for myself. I urge you guys, too, because you are being played to be anti Semites based on...A LIE.

From here you look like spiteful children making up lies to fortify your prejudices. It's sad, but it is your life to waste on this garbage if you so wish. Thank goodness I was intelligent and able to escape this very nasty dark loop you have all got yourselves in. Day in day out this loop will keep you in the pit of illusion. It is a hideously nasty psyche virus installed in your minds by those who wish to have you as pawns and sympathizers in their game of attempted system sabotage.

Hitler was an expert at playing people like you guys with all your hang ups for his own devices and his own darkness and hatred. Thank goodness his ilk are few and far between.

edit on 23-11-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
SA was just the start of their downfall Q +++
Q ++ Rockchild
Q + Soros

Banker Backer take down

Google drive exl sheet

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Excuse Me Sir but I have to ask about the video You added.

My name is Dario and I am in the 11th grade. I work at My family's Italian restaurant "Poppa Tony's" We served a group of these guys and when they left, Me and My sister, Anastasia (cleanup crew) noticed there were about 15 table cloths missing. These guys are wearing them on their heads!!!

Any idea how I can contact their parents or something?

They also left like $2.39 and some JuicyFruit™ wrappers as a tip.

Thanks
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Are you actually saying that these large multinational banks are good for society? These banks that create such wonderful products like mortgage backed securities, Collateralized debt obligations and derivatives. These wonderful products that create no wealth for the masses but instead siphon off of our productivity and concentrate it in the hands of the powerful few.

These wonderful banks that grow nothing, produce nothing and mine nothing. They add absolutely nothing to society. We wouldn't be able to come up with capitol to fund productive enterprises without these vampires? These banks do not misallocate capitol to worthless projects and then expect taxpayer bailouts when their 'sound' lending practices go belly up?

There would be no other way of trading between countries/states/regions without the all mighty fiat? What about precious metals?

Sorry, I haven't come across anyone that argued FOR the banks in a long while. I may have to watch bloomberg or msnbc again for the free entertainment.

You are very adamant about there being no correlations between a certain group of people and large banks. I will have to look further into that now as your cries ring hollow.

Just curious, does your paycheck depend on buying the lie that banks are necessary and benevolent?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

To me, it's not so much a denouncement of Aristotle as it is of humanities ability to take the words and thinking of one person and codify it, to place one man on a pedestal and hold his thoughts as if they are delivered from on high.

That's my initial aim I meant to point out, thank you.

And today it is NK that share zero dealings with international central banks...

I guess D. Rodman has a better idea how things really go down there, but he ain't saying 'crap'.

I fail to keep up with Iceland's endeavors since jailing her bankers. They must be doing fine considering the amount of adversity they have to be enduring, and nothing in the msm.

I'll have to look into it.

disinfo.news
Icenews.com
edit on (11/23/1717 by loveguy because: I hope them links are ok to post

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
but... but... Capitalism is the greatest thing eva.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Way to shut down any discussion by playing the antisemite card.

This is ATS, your response and apologia based on your fanaticism doesn't wash.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Hitler and anti Semitism. Yep that’s it.

I’m so thankful on this thanksgiving for the central bankers. All hail our secret overlords.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
remember when the former world bank senior council karen hudes said that another species on earth controls our banks and religions? interesting

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Let's be clear it is the Jews you want to dig at.

I don't know what religion these central bankers practice, but I'm certain that it's not one that adheres to the Ten Commandments.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Man, Switzerland has a world of hurt in its future.

The whole world is going to force their neutral ass to stop allowing theives to be protected.

Its not even avoidable. The world is going to rip into Switzerland one day and leave nothing but scorched rage.

Why exactly are people going to give anyone a pass? They did nothing to deserve any consequences?

Yeah. I wouldnt want to be them. Bankers without governments to hide behind are not exactly fear inspiring.

edit on 11 24 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It seems many people have been aware of the goings on in Carroll Quigley's book for a long time now, it being published in 1966.

Its so crazy that people who have known it since those times have watched helplessly for 51 years as they carried out their plans, watching them unfold, and manifest themselves, confirming their truth.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

...[T]he powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. this system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations....

What a load of horsesnip.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I think this "evil banker" propaganda might be like NAZI propaganda leading into WW2.

Maybe if there's any good to come from it, the subject might get people thinking about how to improve the worlds ecosystems, or if they even need improving...

Wondering if people here think how we trade goods and services needs improvement?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
remember when the former world bank senior council karen hudes said that another species on earth controls our banks and religions? interesting

Yeah, interesting.
I'm guessing there was always a certain discrepancy in scripture;
Cain was made to wander off alone, but he hooked up and had his own offspring?
meh

On the contrary, Gen 4:14 indicates that there were other members of Adam's family already living as adults at the time that Cain killed Abel. Cain expressed concern when he learned from God that he must wander the world as his punishment for killing Abel, because he said he feared that others (i.e., other members of his family) would find him and take revenge against him (v.14).

I guess his sister didn't obey the thing to do when finding Cain was to kill him, and start a family with him instead...
I'd hope those details were better spelled out...
Aside from that what curse was put on her head- if we're studying scripture?

Never-mind, That item doesn't seem applicable in this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

...[T]he powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. this system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations....

What a load of horsesnip.

What makes you think?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join