It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: One couple and a SEPTA officer assaulted as two Philly flash mobs wreak havoc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Highlights of these fine young people:

"Arrested was a 15-year-old girl who allegedly punched and kicked a SEPTA police officer. The girl, from the 4000 block of L Street in Juniata Park, was charged with simple assault, resisting arrest, and related offenses. A 14-year-old boy from the 5700 block of Filbert Street in West Philadelphia, seen by police allegedly punching someone near 15th and Market, was charged with simple assault, resisting arrest, and related offenses."

I know blah blah excuses about how unfair life has been with their iPhones and $100 sneakers holding them down.
Someday one of these groups is going to pick on the wrong person and that person is going to snap and end many lives which would all be followed by the tearful videos of families with their "he was a good kid and didnt deserve this."

I got nothing for people like this and hope they are all caught and pay the price for their behavior.

www.philly.com...

www.philly.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Someone does need to go off on them.

They need to learn consequences.

West Philadelphia, Detroit, Memphis, etc. Crappy cities, can't go near them. The city near where I am from is getting the same way. A cop was killed, he shot the guy who was not complying (it looks like the cop was run over by the guys car). It was just a traffic stop and the guy had a criminal record. Some people are mad their thug is being accused of killing the cop and they gave the cop a big funeral when their good boy didn't get one.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Just moved away from university city last year. I am in Montgomery county again. I was born in Kensington. It took a while to get the need to be in Philthy out of my system but I don't ever want to move back.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

Part of the issue is a lot of violence in my city. You become numb to it. Child abuse is an extreme problem of these city folk. Violence on children is very open in some areas and it's detesting. I have a big mouth and I can't afford any more head trauma so it's best I stay out of Philly.
edit on 22-11-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

Part of the issue is humans have always been "cruel". It's partly human nature. The only reason you nice ones can get along so well is because the rest built the world for you. The cruelty of the human race built this seeming unsustainable peace period.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It wont end well for those types when things get real. In times of disaster or collapse, society makes specific, universal rules. Usually, the people that cause trouble are swiftly delt with. At least where there is no rule of law.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Just moved away from university city last year. I am in Montgomery county again. I was born in Kensington. It took a while to get the need to be in Philthy out of my system but I don't ever want to move back.

I still work in Center City..Literally Im right next to City Hall so get to see all the bad sides of Philly on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It’s just their culture, you people are intolerant. There just teens, many aspiring rappers included, embracing diversity is a beautiful thing!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
We landed one night and were taking the hotel van to our hotel.. Two cars in front of our van had some kind of altercation.. The guys in the front car got out with a bat and a tire tool.. The car behind backed up and almost hit our van before speeding off and getting it's side view mirror busted by the base ball bat guy; the the chase was on... Our driver just said welcome to Philly !! hahah

There was a Denny's restaurant next to the hotel and myself and the first officer went for coffee. It was evidently a black owned Denny's and my first and me were the only two white people in the whole place. We waited for almost 10 minutes at the counter to try and get a cup of coffee.. No one would acknowledge our presence.. I finally raised my voice and said, " How about two cups of coffee to go"?

There was a silence that came over the restaurant

One of the older guys behind the counter (probably a manager) Looked at us as if we had magically appeared and said "Oh sorry captain but we are out of cups to go".

I basically said "thanks" and we left.. Funny after all these years I still get pissed thinking about it.. But I guess I should thank my blessings some of the crowd did not try to take us outside and personally show us our presence was not wanted..

I reported the incident to the company and the next month we were staying at a new hotel..

Philly has always been a wonderful place in areas and other areas it would be advisable to avoid IMO.. Kinda like many cities in America (and other countries) anymore.

Sad to know Tribal and racist B.S. has not gone away

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I grew up in downtown Philly. No big whoop.

top topics

join