It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Secret Messages in Google Translator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I went with 'ke' for 'topkek':

ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

And got:

the government of the two peoples is the same.

edit on 21-11-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I shortened the OP's title bizzare to bizz.

Had to look up Topkek. From WOWC😁

The meaning I know is indeed from world of warcraft. When typing "lol" on the horde side, any alliance players nearby would see it typed as "kek". Other way around "lol" appeared as "bur" for the horde players

Now I need to try "bur" then.. this is Bizzare.

"bur"...

edit on 21-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Some people truly have too much time on their hands when all they can do is find ways to fool translation software, then make a YouTube video.

How many lives have been wasted on such petty pursuits?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Some people truly have too much time on their hands when all they can do is find ways to fool translation software, then make a YouTube video.

How many lives have been wasted on such petty pursuits?

I'd assume none.

Chances are people stumbled upon it, I tested it with a few languages with different combinations and sometimes got similar results.

It's interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I added a few more UFO's and got this

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Try adding random words, something like... pe pe pe pe Las pe Vegas pe pe pe pe shooting pe pe pe pe op

Using Yidish = People are watching over Las Vegas to shoot at them

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: AngelicIRage

Yep and it gets weirder the more you add,

I added 16 ufo's and got this next

Find out how to find out how to find out how to get a helmet.
&
Find out what you can get from us for a helpline.
&
Find out what you can get from us to get a helmet and get it to you by e-mail usb.

I noticed you can't use Caps or it won't work, only lower case.

And 29 ufo's got me this

Find out what you can get from us to get a bet and get from us to get the ball to get from us to get the ball to get from us to get the ball to get from us to get out of it.

Secret way to communicate with aliens? It's just weird. Coding?
edit on 21-11-2017 by AngelicIRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Try pe with Romanian, the results are funny and weird.

I've gotten codes, dates and all sorts of weird stuff. The translation is never the same twice either.

"On May 28, 2010 at 2:55 pm on a distinguished road" popped up a few times, Jessica apparently hasn't updated her status for a while either.
To add:

Brown County Sheriffs Report

On 5-28-2010 at 2:55 p.m., Jessica Simpson, 18, Versailles, was cited for speeding 69 mph in a 55 mph speed-zone on Rt. 99 a half mile south of Hersman

Probably just coincidence in a very random way, I wonder why it's happening?
edit on 21-11-2017 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Who found this? Seems like a really obscure thing to randomly do and find out about. Who sits there and types "pe" over and over while in Somali to English?

Maybe a viral campaign by Google themselves?

Google is so intertwined into the everyday lives of all business/government/citizens, that you can find virtually everything you want (and don't want) by typing in certain codes. Once, while Googling client's insurance info, I was taken to a wide open IRS server with 25,000 federal tax returns. That should not have happened, just because I searched their employer's Fed ID with a 0 instead of an o by mistake.
edit on 11/21/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Try Somali to Hindi and add random ep ape pe pe ap pe pe op and copy the Hindi text then translate it to English
..you'll get similar results.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Dude...poo? You're breaking the fourth wall!

I typed in "pi' a bunch and got

to aerospace, toothpaste, toothpaste, toothpaste and toothpaste

I tried Gaelic too with just je je je etc.

After a few and then some i got:

I have been in charge

I have been in charge of you

I have been on your behalf

We are at your disposal

We are all over the world

We are all responsible for working with you, and you are in charge of our customers.

We are all responsible for working with you in the world.

We are all responsible for taking part in the company

And then it starts repeating after it finishes with:

We are here to take your responsibility to work on your own needs. All of you are in the best interests.

Lol. It almost sounds like Google "the company" and Google deep mind sentient AI referring to people as customers...

Whats more, if you just add a name at the beginning the entire transltion changes.

Using Gaelic again, i typed in Jesus Christ je je je je....

and got

Jesus Christ has a full profile of the world's leading international and international organizations.

Lmfao!!
edit on 21-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Its just their stupid algorithm for translating hitting multiple unknowns, it freaks out...

Works about as well as their Tax paying department..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
"ga" 57 times returns...

"Advisory Service for the purpose of obtaining a residence permit for the disabled person yours"

Somali is one whacked language it seems

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Google is full of little tricks or easter eggs as some call them . Try typing in , do a barrel roll , then do a search . Lots of stuff hidden away .
edit on 21-11-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

This is clearly not an easter egg, it's just a side effect of the translation algorithm attempting to make sense of something that makes no sense. There are most likely quite complex neural networks which handle the translations and they would be trained to produce a result that seems to make sense, by feeding it gibberish the algorithms for some languages appear to be spitting out sentences and strings of words which they were trained on. I'm getting some pretty funny results going from Somali to English.

This:
ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Translates to this:
How are they to come up to the right hand of God? "He said to them," Come with us, that we may see them as the people of the land of Tarsus.

Add a few more e's and it produces this:
Which of the following is not the case? If we do not know what and where we go or not, then what if we do not do that? If we do not know what we will do, then we will do it. If we do not do that, then we will get it.

EDIT: seems it was trained using a lot of bible passages, Tarsus is a city mentioned in the Bible and I'm also getting names from the bible like Simeon and many other biblical references.
edit on 21/11/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

after typing PE PE a few times it auto switched to Romanian

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well, clearly someone has found a glitch in the Matrix!

On a more serious note...this is actually kinda' spooky AND...someone has clearly found a glitch in the Matrix!

To me it's not so spooky what specific words and phrases are coming up, but rather that words and phrases are coming up at all. This apparent glitch seems to pretty clearly indicate that there is some form of pretty serious AI at work in Google's background (as many have posited here and elsewhere for a while now). Okay, but it's just a translator, right? Well, maybe not. ...

Think about what's going on when you search for something using Google's search engine. Every word is parsed, every phrase is interpreted, regardless of language, every utilization of every language is being analyzed for syntax, grammar, spelling and every nuance of lexicon. All of this data is then being warehoused for future use. But it's not just warehoused by being dumped randomly into some database somewhere, the data is being manipulated to form actual intelligent thought and responses.

The glitch is discovered by someone using short repetitive lower case nonsense over and over, but the implications of this discovery are wide ranging. It can affect economic transactions, dissemination of information ('news') and potentially change / manipulate people's behavior based on search results and other internet activities. In short it's predictive behavior analysis, returning "what you really meant to say"...regardless of if that's what you really meant to say or not. In other words, it is trying to distill down what is said into potentially something different altogether.

How long will it be before "I categorically disagree with (insert issue) and feel the exact opposite ... really means ... "(insert issue) is my core foundational belief and I gladly authorize the withdrawal of (insert $$$) funds from my electronic funds to support (insert issue)"? Or, even worse..."Because I am not in agreement with (insert issue), I willingly submit all of my personal information to the Ministry of Truth and request strict monitoring and counseling henceforth until I have been cured of my 'thought crime'????

Ring any bells?

edit on 11/21/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join