It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Huge Scandal! High Profile Democrat on Major Committee Now Accused of Harassment.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just playing the game it seems. Kinda like the made up Russian collusion thing. Or the fake dossier, and so on.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I know, Will, it's complicated. It is good that we are paying more attention to these issues and I do feel awful for folk that have had to endure the emotional (and physical) pain, but it's also easy to see how this can/is getting out of control and many innocent lives swept up in it too. Tough call on this topic and not an easy one to figure out and navigate.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

A reboot.

No one pay any attention to what happened more than 5 years ago and from now on everyone be nice.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Actually the reason you conservatives want to pin this on liberals is you secretly in your hearts resent them for supporting their issues.

You blame them for the power these woman are wielding

And their wielding it like a sledgehammer

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I know the difference between a court and an election. Thanks.

Elections have more to do with telling people what they want to hear than with evidence. Many voters care more about the former than the latter. Apparently.

Yes many do. On both sides. But your reply fails to address my point. More like a dodge. I'll take that as an affirmation of my proffering.

edit on 20-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Cernovich is an insufferable dweeb.

I am highly skeptical of any of his alleged scoops.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I absolutely agree. This is turning into a McCarthy type thing

Also…

I mentioned somewhere else that some folks feel (but are afraid to say) our dear fairer sex friends may need to dress a little more moderately.

edit on 20-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Actually the reason you conservatives want to pin this on liberals is you secretly in your hearts resent them for supporting their issues.

You blame them for the power these woman are wielding

And their wielding it like a sledgehammer

An amazing example of the Left just needing to make every issue a racial, sexual, soci-economic or other fractionalized and divisive issue.

All hail the politics of division.

edit on 20-11-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There are definitely grey areas in that regard. If you're wearing daisy dukes and a guy comments on your ass but doesn't grab anything...is that harassment?

What if he says it while breathing heavily and flush-faced?

Yep...it's complicated.

edit on 20-11-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Advice to men

Never say to a woman

You’re beautiful

Not in today’s world

You say to her

You look beautiful in that great pant suit.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
GUT is right.

A woman accuses a guy on CNN AND HES IMMEDIATELY OUT OF A JOB

Now look I’m all for the woman

I’d break a guys bones if I ever seen a guy abuse a woman in front of me, in fact I got fired from a job once for intervening in my boss abuse of his own wife.

But a person shouldn’t be fired on an accusation.

edit on 20-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Would you say the same if it were to be Joe Manchin?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
To be fair, the right is making it a political issue because the left STARTED IT AS a political issue. And they continue to use it as a political hammer against the right, instead of treating it as the crime that it is.

The reality is that in these cases are not a political issue, its a governmental POWER issue, they can get away with crap like this because of their power and it knows no party lines.

For the same reason it happens in Hollywood, money and power.

This is a systemic problem that needs to be rooted out, and I have a strong strong suspicion, the Political end and the Hollywood end of this problem are connected.

I say expose them all, and hang em high and leave em for the birds
edit on 20-11-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't get your question

But Ill say this, Moore shouldn't stop running if he claims hes innocent. I'm against people being thrown out of their livlihoods over accusations. I don't care who it is.

I never supported liberals being so quick in convicting people based on accusations.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think Will would. He's obviously thinking it through. More will think this through as time goes on.

I feel strongly enough about it that while I may laugh at the karma on some of these, I'm certainly not jumping on any bandwagon until I personally feel enough facts (hopefully) come to light. Even if it was Hillary god forbid!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Exactly, I am cynical about this. It's a show to make people think the dirt has been washed away and the corruption is gone.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hush.

Men are talking.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Exactly, I am cynical about this. It's a show to make people think the dirt has been washed away and the corruption is gone.

Because it keeps us looking at is as a matter of left and right, and political hitpoints, instead of focusing on the prosecution or rendering of these people in court, to even see if the allegations are TRUE.

As long as were focused on something ELSE we wont actually call for their prosecution, because were too focused on ruining their political standing.

Just look at it, NONE of these people are being (or even attempted) to have actual charges filed against them, even Weinstein isnt, and his is about as damning as it gets because so much is more recent.

Nope that was turned political as well and the smoke and mirrors continues with no real movement to any ACTUAL action against any of these people.

Meanwhile coming up on 2 months of the largest mass shooting in US history, with very obvious contradictions and serious questions not being answered, and we still have NO clarity on what and how that happened.

And once again we are redirected somewhere else , the mirrors and smoke go up, and the man behind the curtain cackles and takes his bow to an audience that disinterested that he is even there.
edit on 20-11-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: ketsuko

I think Will would. He's obviously thinking it through. More will think this through as time goes on.

I feel strongly enough about it that while I may laugh at the karma on some of these, I'm certainly not jumping on any bandwagon until I personally feel enough facts (hopefully) come to light. Even if it was Hillary god forbid!

This isn't a right/left thing. It's a big ploy. The targets they want to pull down can't be touched unless they make a show of not being hypocritical. The stain of Clinton must be purged, and that's what we see.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

None of them will see their day in court. Most of them will enjoy generous retirements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join