It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alt Right and Black Nationalists bond online over their shared Antisemitism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Since the election of President Donald Trump, right-wing white nationalists—also called the “alt-right”—have been punched, chastised and ridiculed for their hateful beliefs.

But as of last month, it looks like they might’ve found some non-white friends online.

Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, tweeted on October 13 that now was the time to bring his separatist dream to fruition: “Black people: We should be more convinced that it is time for us to separate and build a nation of our own,” he wrote.

Soon after, leaders of the alt-right replied to Farrakhan with an invitation to join forces to realize their shared goal of an ethno-state: “This is the sort of self-determination we and the broader Alt-Right support. Would you like to discuss this in a public forum?” Jared Taylor, founding editor of the white supremacist magazine, American Resistance, asked Farrakhan.

www.newsweek.com...

So, are the Alt Right nothing but frauds? They are working with the same people who called for the killings of white people.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Awwww. Togetherness is sweet. So touching.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not really sure why this is surprising or strange? The alt-right wants an ethnically pure country. Black separatists want the same thing. If they think they can use each other to make that happen, why wouldn't they talk about it?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm sure as white supremacists they are more than open to the idea of blacks doing something else, somewhere else.

If both parties are in final agreement of such things, well..Allah's speed to the NOI! Just because your an American doesn't mean you are a prisoner here.

Now if its a matter of chunking off a piece of already established American soil, well, that's where this will fall flat and the resentments will continue such as they are.

ETA: Beat me to it a bit there Shamrock

edit on E30America/ChicagoSat, 18 Nov 2017 10:08:51 -060011amSaturdayth10am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It makes sense that the alt-right would be forgiving of that, they've had some extreme sentiments in their own ranks too. But I don't think most of them want to eliminate other races, they just want more apartheid, so an alliance with black separatists is very reasonable.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh I am aware it isn't strange and surprising. What if they are all puppets just like Antifa?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I doubt it. White and black separatists have been around for quite a while and haven't really gotten anywhere. If they're puppets, they're pretty terrible ones.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ebony and ivory, live apart but together in perfect separate harmony, not side my side on piano keyboard......

Separate but equal. Just like the Jewish and the Palestine's....cause that works out well.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Still my point is the Alt Right is nothing but a bunch of loonies. I had a friend who told me that the Alt Right occupy another space far from traditional conservatives.

Besides even if they are not puppets they still perpetuate division between the populace which helps the TPTB.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I guess we're supposed to embrace our nepotism and dissuade semitism?

I come from the original seed that begat the seed that begat your kind.
That makes us brothers in a petri-dish.

Semetism is an ideology, not a race?

What if the mark of cain was actually the sad look on his face for being an idiot?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Okay? You asked a question about them being puppets, I gave my opinion on the question. Now you're bringing up something entirely irrelevant to that question as if I disagreed with it somehow?

Still my point is the Alt Right is nothing but a bunch of loonies.

Yep.

I had a friend who told me that the Alt Right occupy another space far from traditional conservatives.

Hence the name.

Besides even if they are not puppets they still perpetuate division between the populace which helps the TPTB.

Yep.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Whoa dude, I'm just stating my thoughts on the topic. My apologies if I somehow offended you.

sure they may not be puppets or are terrible puppets but they still serve a purpose.
edit on 11/18/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The “alt right” and “black nationalists” are not doing anything...

Louis Farrakhan and Jared Taylor are joining forces...even that is a insane proved exaggeration, because all they really did is make two comments...

This BS GARBAGE is ALWAYS PROPAGANDA...

From either side..

It is a logical fallacy (that has its on little Latin name and everything...) when you pretend as if INDIVIDUALS, get to speak for a large group of people..

When there are black/nationalist/alt right demonstrations that actually draw a fair number of supporters, we can talk..

Until then this is the equivalent of 2 shock jocks desperately seeking publicity..

Who the F cares what Lois Farrakhan says in today’s world???

Less that 27 people probably.. 17 of which are related to Farrakhan..

This isBS propaganda, and does NOTHING but help validate the same thing on the right..

I would beseech you to avoid this in the future, if you actually care about cause that would normally be considered “left wing..”
edit on 18-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Honestly I would delete this as not to be a propaganda whore, but hey that’s just me.....

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So the whites are "supremacists", but the blacks are "separatists" ?

The very terminology employed here is questionable.
Aren't they both supremacists and separatists at the same time in a way?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Offend? Lol okay. Confuse? Sure. I generally get confused when I say something and a person responds to what I said with something that doesn't pertain to what I said.

But yes, they serve a purpose. Like most everything else in the world.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Divide.
Label.
Accuse.
Destroy.

Don't you just love modern "society"?

edit on 18-11-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This article's only purpose is to divide people. Paying any mind to it is essentially giving themyour power.

Do you have a mind of your own? Then why allow someone else to draw a specific picture in which you'll base your opinions on?

Bottom line: If you actually think the alt-right and black nationalists' common ground is truly anti-Semitism, then you're gonna believe whatever the MSM tells you.

And you deserve to.

Thanks Newsweek for another flaming dump of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
But Judaism teaches inherent supremacy as well... God's chosen people that have to be born Jewish to be a 'real' Jew, according to halacha (Jewish law) at least.

They're all supremacist ideologies and those with supremacist ideologies should be equally stood against.
edit on 18-11-2017 by Noncents because: Adjusted

top topics

<<   2 >>

join