It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airliners And F-15s Involved In Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Aircraft Over Oregon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Damn you beat me to it by one minute haha

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

heh.

I actually needed help to find the thread. It was eluding me. damned stealthy birds.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I had the link copied and had to find the thread as well haha

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Interesting the Airliner description..White coloured aircraft..Brilliant Buzzard still flying from Groom?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger
ITS a very strange story for sure something happen , and a looking big white plane with high speed is a strange description, it look like a clandestine testing or something like that , but the colour look strange for a military aircraft.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wasnt someone saying in one of the bigger thread that one of the Fast Movers "isnt" military?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

The Quiet Boom demonstrator is Lockheed/NASA.

'Big white plane, faster than usual' mighht also point to some 90s effort , but those are usually associated with the military or some other three lettered agencies.

Current alleged TBCC prototypes are thought to be fighter sized designs.
edit on 16-2-2018 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Certainly is a strange one. Could the white colour be related to the white thermal tiles like the XB70 which I always thought carried on to something else or had its tech used on something.
Also I know Sam said earlier in the thread that it's the best corridor for going out to Korea etc maybe it had met a tanker and was ascending back to height when they realised they'd been spotted and just legged it.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Woody510 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Definately something has passed down from the Xb70..As noted only thing I know of (I haz the dumb) is the sighting and photo taken at Groom at long distance of a large white aircraft with pointy nose,delta wing and one big tail.White Thermal Tiles is my guess.White was also used as a thermal shield for Nuclear Launch aircraft (Vulcan,Victor)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I know which sighting and photo you're on about only thing is that photo could just be a 737 I know the guy says he got a better view through his telescope but he might have just seen what he wanted to see if you get what I mean.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I screenied ....Will see if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Something like this ? www.dreamlandresort.com... look at black projects subtitle

edit on 16-2-2018 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that link, it was an interesting read. It's a shame we still don't know what aircraft it was.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius
Thats the girl
Boeing Supercruiser..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Strange didnt think she was flying anymore..maybe dragged out of the hangar with all this talk of quiet boom Supersonic platforms.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
this story made it into today's news in Australia.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Disturbing either way, since if it was a purposeful test flight, and the jets were told to back off, the public sees it as a hole in the defence screen, where if it had been a threat... it got through. I don't think the military likes that kind of PR, so would it not have been better if they just said that they understood what it was, without giving any details? At least that might shut everyone up.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Welcome to Australia where the reporters are 5 months behind the times...Slow news day with no Pollie scandals,Police Chases or Kangaroo fights.

it got through. I don't think the military likes that kind of PR, so would it not have been better if they just said that they understood what it was, without giving any details? At least that might shut everyone up.

If they have a reason for not talking they will find a coverup story.Same as why noone is saying of the plane crash at Nellis late last year.

edit on 18-2-2018 by Blackfinger because: added

edit on 18-2-2018 by Blackfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Most of the public doesn't even know about this story, or care.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join