It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

They're wishing on stars, throwing pennies into wells and fountains, blowing eyelashes off of cheeks, putting little candles on cakes and blowing them out. What ever wish vehicle they can employ to make this true and trump an innocent victim.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Xcathdra

I`ve read the Q posts and there`s mention of the possibility of riots etc if and when the house of cards come crashing down and maybe even martial law.

If it is to happen that way, then the POTUS would need to be on American soil when it breaks, though he may just talk about all the deals he made throughout Asia.

Its hard not to get ones hopes up on a massive swamp drain though, 800 sealed indictments (wow) so it sounds like its going to happen sooner rather than later at any rate.

Any chance you know when the POTUS is due back in DC?

He hits Oahu at 715 am, leaves by 9 and should be back in DC by 11pm EST tonight.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Cheers Vasa Croe, I`m almost off to call it a night, so will look forward to hear what he has to say tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I wonder throughout history how many times people asserted the same as you, before the inevitable collapse? I'd be willing to bet in nearly EVERY case.

If history teaches anything, you don't wait for the let-them-eat-cake moment before you consider the possibilities, if you wish to avert them.

Yes.
How soon people forget the relatively recent events such as the fall of the Berlin Wall and tanks firing into the Duma during the Constitutional crisis in 1993.
Collapses can still happen, especially if you give people a reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Keep dreaming.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Maybe it's tied to JFKs assassination or the moon landing or area 51. 👀

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Stay on target Skywalker. That's not the subject.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because now China trades based on how much they like trump. He was played by the Asians with parades, and red carpets and men singing love songs to him while wearing puffy shirts they stole from Seinfeld.
It doesn't take much and he thinks everybody is like him. Just a sponge to suck up praise. Compliment him and you'll get anything you want out of him. Best deal maker ...now well see.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I just hope that if and when this goes down that they include all of the crazy corrupt canadian perps as well . I think with Uranium 1 as well as the Ukrainian coup there is a chance for that to happen .

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

But if the narrative is so appetizing how can they resist. I've seen weaker conspiracies presented but not many.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He was played by the Asians with parades

isn't it funny how everyone has said Trumps being played, since long before the election.

With all the dirty deeds of all the crooks in the white-house and media being laid to bare.. all of trumps accusations and statements all, 1 by 1 have come true. He's shown time and time again that he knows what he is doing when it comes to these bs allegations, media nonsense and all out bullcrappery

so keep dreaming sweetheart! Trumps laughed in your faces many a time and i expect many more times to come

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Welcome to Fantasy Island. Of course Trump is going to make a major announcement when he returns. Has he ever said he would make a minor announcement? He will probably tout "the greatest trade deal in history."

Yes the world's biggest trade deal. Guilty Politicians can "Trade" in their suits for the new Orange, wrist jewelry included.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It looks like there are multi threads all on the same topic, all seemingly a theory, all seemingly an original piece of work from the Op's, and all on different websites. Isn't that amazing, I wonder what Einstein would have made of that!

edit on 14-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And yet, you seem to spend a disproportionate amount of your time in these Q threads repeatedly making the same point.

Check. You don't believe any of it, even if it's obvious you're very concerned you might be wrong. lol

edit on 14-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because now China trades based on how much they like trump. He was played by the Asians with parades, and red carpets and men singing love songs to him while wearing puffy shirts they stole from Seinfeld.
It doesn't take much and he thinks everybody is like him. Just a sponge to suck up praise. Compliment him and you'll get anything you want out of him. Best deal maker ...now well see.

Wow you are exceptionally delusional today.
Day 372 since Trump's win, and the crying continues.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I just mentioned LdR's rant in the other thread about the sealed indictments. I see them getting nervous now.

Lynn de Rothschild twitter rant

To which Q apparently responded:

"Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing. Q

D7g-%19FZBx_decline"

I mean, it's pretty funky.

That dumb bitch is being roasted by everyone for making that stupid comment on Twitter.
Some pretty good replies in there lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There is no way they will ever get caught.
There is no way they will ever go to trial.
There is no way they will ever go to jail.
Did that really happen?

It is like the election.

He will never get past December.
He will never get pass the first primary.
He will never get passed the nomination.
He will never get elected.
He is working with them.
He is working with the Russians..o f it.....RUUUNNNNN!!!!!!

I have said since he was elected that this was all a play. For months these 'real' criminals have been talking about anything but themselves but it is all flushed out.

I hope they all get exactly what they deserve.

edit on Novam30amf0000002017-11-14T09:22:42-06:000942 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
There is no way they will ever get caught.
There is no way they will ever go to trial.
There is no way they will ever go to jail.
Did that really happen?

It is like the election.

He will never get passed December.
He will never get pass the first primary.
He will never get passed the nomination.
He will never get elected.
He is working with them.
He is working with the Russians..o f it.....RUUUNNNNN!!!!!!

I have said since he was elected that this was all a play. For months these 'real' criminals have been talking about anything but themselves but it is all flushed out.

I hope they all get exactly what they deserve.

It's been funny to watch the narrative change so often...look here, no look here, no look here....wait....look here.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I seriously doubt that Trump has that sort of foresight...I don't see anything in his actions to prove he is capable of thinking more than 2 moves ahead of himself.

So...how about that, it's just a theory with very little to no substance.

That being said, get rid of all of the predatory politicians.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It is a culmination of greed. Many of those in 'power' thought they were looking at 8 more years of global control. Trump is and always has been an outsider. Even when he gave money to candidates on both sides. Keep your friends close...but your enemies closer.

He has effectively pulled back the curtain on corruption in DC. That is what these morons should be 'resisting', the corruption, but instead want so desperately for Trump/Russia Collusion to be there. I am sure he and Putin had a good private laugh on that one.

I am just wondering who I want to see in handcuffs the most?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join