It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Tony Podesta Been Arrested?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A little too early to celebrate or remove my tin foil hat but there have been report circulating the internet that a period of time now that Anthony T Podesta has been arrested and that there is a news black out on the issue. Can anyone confirm his where abouts I know he has not been on twitter.

Democrat lobbyist Tony Podesta was arrested Saturday night and taken into custody by the U.S. Marshals office as new indictments were also issued against Hillary Clinton and John Podesta
Tony Podesta is the founder of the Podesta Group and brother of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chair. He was forced to resign earlier this week amid an ongoing criminal investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, as rumors swirled that a sealed indictment may have been issued against him.

According to sources within the U.S. Marshals Office, Tony voluntarily handed himself in late on Saturday night on the basis that there would be no media coverage of his arrest.

www.oom2.com...

If you search searchquarry his name comes up as having been arrested.

www.searchquarry.com... 0Court%20-%20Washington%20D.C.&age=74&zip=&co=&trackstat=sqhmpag&aliasid=&recordtype=Arrest&type=

With these details...

Anthony T Podesta 74 Washington,
DC Falls Church,
VA Lehigh Acres,
FL New York,
NY (202) 393-****
(202) 363-****
(202) 667-****
(202) 450-****
(202) 671-****
a*******@gmail.com
p******@podesta.com
a**************@yahoo.com
a**************@aol.com
a**********@winning.com

Happy Days

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Can anyone confirm his where abouts I know he has not been on twitter.

I dunno, but if Podesta has been arresta, there's good chance he's in jail!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Snopes said this is false.

But crooks do like to defend themselves quite a bit.

Podesta's SHOULD BE.

Going by past events.

Hes from the party that can never do anything wrong, and when they get caught. They skate like an illegal immigrant.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

lol Snopes says! Like their reputation is Lilly white clean! I'm leaning towards it being true myself, but you already know how I felt about it from next door!

ETA: One good thing about your article if you didn't notice says he was arrested Saturday night. That would make it the 4th and that was predicted....

edit on 11/12/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Possible house arrest.
He may in need of a matching McCain and Hillary sprained-ankle cast/boot.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was gonna ask did anyone check to see if he hurt his foot rollerblading or something?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes that cracks me up and most people I know just think it's a simple coincidence and nothing out of the norm about it. This is going to be a long road when the true lights go on for many people

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I did hear this morning that the Podesta group could be closed down by the end of the year. Don't know if this plays into it,but you never know.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes, because reporters always don't report news when they get it. They hold this but fill the airways with that fake news.
How does this crazy fit in anyone's head?

Real news they don't report...because ..?
Fake news they publish...
If Podesta had been arrested it would be front page headlines and on every cable news programs from CNN to Fox.

🌎 here, ...come back ...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yeah the true lights.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have to agree with Silly.

Instead of Podesta on the page of drudge.

That guy that was being investigated for foreign collusion by the FBI Mcauliffe is.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, because reporters always don't report news when they get it.

Yeah, you're right, that never happens.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Someone check the sky for flying pigs Neo agreed with me LOL.

🐷

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Wow. Thank you! It's not conclusive, but certainly incriminating (if not damning). I was trying to track that down too after the video you posted for me and the links others posted -- and thank you again for that.

The thing is, with secret courts and court orders and sealed indictments and gag orders and on and on, there are so many ways for the government to "legally" hide the truth from the public that we have no reason to trust that we would be told, and every reason to trust that we may not be told.

So we must wonder...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

🐷

Even a broken clock can be right sometimes. It's better than always being wrong, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why would this news be embargoed for Christ's sake? Is Tony Podesta a foreign leader we're at war with? Or is this a public relations move to raise awareness for his business?
Did you read the reasons a news embargo would be employed and if so please show the class how those parameters are met in the instance of these events.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I did hear this morning that the Podesta group could be closed down by the end of the year. Don't know if this plays into it,but you never know.
www.cnn.com...

Kimberley Fritts, the chief executive of the Podesta Group, told employees during a Thursday staff meeting that the firm would cease to exist at the end of the year, according to two sources. Employees were asked to clear out their desks and were told they may not be paid beyond November 15, multiple sources said.

Another "wow" moment. Couldn't happen to a worse bunch of rotten apples. I kinda feel for the little guys working there who were just trying to make a living, but it is what it is. Lie down with dogs and get bitten with fleas.

link   

🌎 here, ...come back ...

Good call.

Here, for you:

www.hg.org...

Ongoing Investigation

Arrest records pertaining to investigations that are ongoing may be exempted. The federal Freedom of Information Act and similar statutes in many states have an exemption to this effect.

Public Safety

If law enforcement feels that revealing information in an arrest record poses a potential risk to public safety, it may not release such records. Alternatively, the record may be closed if it would endanger public safety.

link   

Huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

🐷

Even a broken clock can be right sometimes. It's better than always being wrong, right?
absolutly. πŸ‘

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join