It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I like this summation by an anon:

"Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America."

It fits in with my inner narrative at this point.

LARP, or what have you, this is some of the juiciest stuff I've read in years. It's been a fantastic and informative journey.

It's fun looking up the answers as they pop up. My research skills are getting razor sharp.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Why would they be interested in giving her money after she loses an election?

That's not cutting a string so much as letting it go..

Plus he speaks of cutting strings in regards to puppets cutting their strings to the puppet masters... not the puppets masters cutting the strings to the puppets (why would they do that)?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Q has indicated that this article was an attack on the president.

spreadsheet with all Q posts

^ That spreadsheet is active and updated with each new posting by Q.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Q has indicated that this article was an attack on the president.

!!!

I thought it seemed so timely....too timely.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
disregard reply..

One thing Q said about SA cutting the strings caught my eye... it implies SA was being controlled... but by who?

I think they were cutting the strings of those who promoted terrorism (wahhabist) and those who were pulling our (US) strings. Thus his wish to move to moderate Islam and could be cutting the strings of only living off oil.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

My simple mind does not think QAnon is AI. Would DJT follow an AI? Think Q is someone on his plane

I just checked all the accounts Trump follows on Twitter and couldn't find an account that appeared to be QAnon...has he stopped following the account or did I simply miss it?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

When in SK Trump spoke of NK as FantasyLand and later a "dark Fantasyland". Fantasyland is Disney.

Okay, that bogles my mind but if anyone can come up with better, speak up.

We'll... there's this post on Twitter... maybe that's what they're alluding to?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: comfortablynumb

Maybe. Disney has long time been in bed with the CIA. Joint operation most likely. Obama giving medals to predators and pedophiles just show how upside down our world is. Snow White is likely CIA due to the 7 supercomputers named for 7 dwarfs.

What a world we live in and what a time to be alive.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I no long see that either. Think he may have had a 2nd thought. Or someone hacked and it was fixed.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Can you confirm that you saw on twitter he was following that account?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Q has strong political views, older than most.

Q is a hacktivist and was a channel operator in #OpTunisia.

Q is/was relative to #InternetFeds.

Q is/was a supporter and/or administrator of WikiLeaks.

Q is/was also known as “Marduk.”

Wikileaks could be making strategic moves, while Anonymous manipulates both sides of the attack. They [CIA] may be ridding the old dynasties of their control, using disorder to bring instability. Anonymous (once their defenders), has figured Assange out and setup T.Y.L.E.R. in his place.

LOL
@ OpMonarch

A battle of yin and yang or a prophesied, forceful joining of the two in marriage. Those responsible for initiating the "process" are flushing out the Old World's impurities to establish a New Order from it's quintessence (Solve et Coagula).

There is an abundance of opportunity in the wake of Chaos and some confusion over who will instill the "First Order." Discordians keep it going in circles, but it's interesting to watch from a distance. Frustrating at times...

I can actually back all this up.

edit on 12-11-2017 by eisegesis because: a special thanks to liveandlearn

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Q has strong political views, older than most.

Q is a hacktivist and was a channel operator in #OpTunisia

Q is/was relative to #InternetFeds.

Q is a supporter and/or administrator of WikiLeaks

Q is/was also known as “Marduk.”

Wikileaks could be making strategic moves, while "Anonymous" manipulates both sides of the attack. They [CIA] may be ridding the old dynasties of their control, using disorder to bring instability, but Anonymous (once their defenders), has figured Assange out.

LOL
@ OpMonarch

A battle of yin and yang or a prophesied, forceful joining of the two in marriage. Those responsible for initiating this coagulum are flushing out the Old World's impurities to establish a New Order from it's quintessence.

Obviously, there is an abundance of opportunity in the wake of such change and some confusion over who will instill the "First Order." Discordians keep it going in circles, but it's interesting to watch from a distance.

I can actually back all this up.

Well, I think you need to back it up.

looking at @ OpMonarch on twitter there are 5 posts all in Oct 2013
twitter

The rest of what you said can be taken in many ways. Could you explain plainly for us quasi normies.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

Can you confirm that you saw on twitter he was following that account?

Is there even a Q twitter account? I haven't been able to find one, only people quoting what Q has said on 4chan.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

1) I'm not sure I will be able to sleep peacefully after watching that video clip.
2) Mind blown once again.
3) You are magnetic. Take that as you will.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There isn't a Q twitter account. only the whiterabbit twitter that posts info regarding Q.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It is QAnon and I no longer see Trump as a follower. Originally it was both POTUS and Donald J Trump@real Donald Trump. Then just one, now neither. Need to take screen shots next time.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That is an obvious photoshopped meme. The only one that isn't, is Obama and Clinton. George W. Bush gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom award to Cosby and Podesta and Weinstein never received it. Kind of brings into question the whole thing.

edit on 12-11-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Can you share a link to the Reddit page?

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

SOMEONE must have screenshotted it...

pls

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Sorry Oracle, I don't know how to find a screen shot. old person here and haven't been able to keep up with the fast moving tech.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join