It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers intrusion on free will, mind and body manipulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that remote viewers have used and manipulated me for a number of years, they use reiki to manipulate the body and senses, they project images along with with sound.

They can make themselves appear as ET Greys or angels, they talk to oneanother by using you as a target conduit, information moves unnoticed by everyone but the target.

They travel back and forth in your timeline to pick out information that they can hide their messages in. So the target thinks the information is sent to them as a warning or message to them.

I have had remote viewers folloing me for many years.
They appear as a green aura to me.

The message i have tried to gather from the information is that they have 2 blonde children they call sacrificial children.
And a place called Madive.ironicly my husband recieved a caler id from there on his mobile, we were both wondering why, now i think we are being played/setup yet again, I have seen a cheque and a folder of information and a man saying "show your brothers and sisters.

Everything i have ever posted on ATS is everthing they have done and shownme, they have made me their unknowing courier .

To Angela Thompson Smith... i am sorry as i think i mistook you for one of them, i do apologize. Well they made me think it was you.

I will post again here soon

edit on 9/11/17 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whateva69

There was a thread a while ago where the OP went in depth about RV and even went as far as to say he could essentially get in people, feel what they felt, and even influence them.

Im not saying that you are being influenced or targeted. Let me see if i can find the thread.

Godspeed.

edit: i cant seem to find the thread, but stumbled upon a 2002 thread by the owner of ATS that kind of blew my mind in terms of its content....

What the actual f...
edit on 9-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Yes they have manipulated my chakras, heated my body and made me so cold i was shaking, they have threatened me with heart spasms and insinuated they could twist my bowel .

They have also interupted my pendulm swing and are able to see me use it and spell entire sentances.

I am concerned for my family and myself, they have manipulated me into thinking things they show and tell me through, voice, vision and pendulm are real, they show volgar sex acts with my family and my pets,.

They have shown my puppy thrown into a hot bath and cutting my puupys legs off, i take that as a threat now if i talk and tell about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This has been many years in the making and im guessing alot of money has been put into this opperation of their's

Ive been under constant surveillance to these evil people 24 hours a day for years

They say i die dialing 000 and i get the angel number 444 instead

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Posted this back in june 2012 test.abovetopsecret.com...

Its been my backyard for 12 months now, ill try and figure out how to post a pic, its the blure crystal with mountains

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Have you gone to seek professional medical help at all? A local GP? You sound like you're ill rather than 'remote viewing'.

WHat sort of work do you do? Are you in a position where you are in possession or could be in possession of confidential information? (No, being an ATS member doesn't count...)

In your opinion, why do you think these 'remote viewers' targeted you?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

They targeted me because im nieve, imaginative and stupid. Im an easy target for them.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

That's just...wow.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Good to see you around again,

Sorry to see you're going through a bad time in life. A few people I've known go through this came out of it by shifting their attention away. Instead of dwelling on the synchronicities and messages, they learned to ignore them and avoid the triggers. For some, it started with avoiding certain types of music and for others it was using fewer drugs and less alcohol. Even working towards a solid sleep routine has been beneficial.

It seems that some things can make some of us vulnerable to the intrusive thoughts you have described. Breaking patterns in your lifestyle often leads to breaking the attachment to these apparently outside influences. One thing is for sure, they have to be addressed or they begin to take over and cause lots of damage in the person's life. For some it's doctors and for others it's a change of scenery - there's always a way through it even if there are false starts.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I would not worry about it because in the spiritual world there is no such thing as privacy of the mind.

Every thought can be read and recorded hence when one sees 4's or negative numbers. The numbers are instant feedback on a persons emotions.

When you see the next number sequence, demand that they appear in your dreams. 2-3 nights later you will meet them in a dream. Codes in dreams are also obtainable + bypassing GateWay Altars in terms of MKUltra.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That is some of the best advice I've seen someone give to someone else in a very long time.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

At the moment im recieving alot of distance reiki energy and im getting verry hot, i have to constantly move drink cold water and jumping helps a bit, but they are pushing really heard at the moment

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

What matters is that what you are experiencing makes you uncomfortable and you don't like it.

I think of it as being like a electrical fuse in a fuse box an "something" is using too strong a electrical current. Instead of fighting, or blocking sometimes it's best to kind of just "let it go", let whatever it is pass around you.

Instead of wondering how, or who or why just let it pass thru you and ground out into the earth.
Don't look at it, don't think about it just let it pass and get out of the way. It helps to say "That's not my stuff" an focus on directing it into the ground to be recycled.

Feel better soon!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whateva69
They targeted me because im nieve, imaginative and stupid. Im an easy target for them.

I don't know you but I seriously do not believe you're stupid

I'm not saying what you believe is wrong or what you're experiencing isn't happening, but it just seems odd that remote viewers (which, personally I do not think is real) would target you. Again, no disrespect and not trying to imply you aren't important as person - but... really, why you? Why not someone who is in possession of sensitive information or a position that could be exploited?

Assuming remote viewing is real (which I do not think it is), and the fact that it isn't done by everyone suggests its a pretty hard thing to do reliably, why would it not be used on someone they could exploit for gain?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Trigers and words are vodka, yen, diamond, chinese girl, and family members represent people, mum, motherinlaw, father ect ect

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

This was interesting. Now, i am not saying that remote viewing is impossible but i think it is not the most likely scenario here. Like one or two writers above, i would recommend you to go and see a good doctor. If you are against psychiatry and you don't want to tell him/her what you just told us, then you don't have to. But at least get your blood checked out. It is the cold/warm feelings that alerts me the most here, not messages or mind reading or such.

I hope you find peace.

(And before anyone rants if i think everyone believing in remote viewing should see a psychiatrist, that is not the case. RV is an interesting idea and often provides good debates and insight here. My point is that Whateva69 is not feeling OK and that needs fixing)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

There was a thread a while ago where the OP went in depth about RV and even went as far as to say he could essentially get in people, feel what they felt, and even influence them.

Im not saying that you are being influenced or targeted. Let me see if i can find the thread.

Godspeed.

edit: i cant seem to find the thread, but stumbled upon a 2002 thread by the owner of ATS that kind of blew my mind in terms of its content....

What the actual f...

Awesome, you just sent me on a trip down memory lane. So many old names, mods who were mods and now not mods, names long forgotten, threads from the before time...

talk about infiltrating my thoughts

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whateva69
Posted this back in june 2012 test.abovetopsecret.com...

What is test.abovetopsecret.com ? a live testing mirror? why did you link that?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

What the actual f...

What the heck is that? I read it, I still can't believe what I read. It has a kind of how to "stalk" your victim feel to it. Although you're not supposed to call them victims, they are referred to as "targets". They are your intention or goal. Thumbs up to the owner...that was a very wild read! And thank you CB for linking it!!

blend
edit on 9-11-2017 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I believe you because you spoke of reiki.

It is a dangerous mind control practice where the victim is persuaded to give their abuser access to their mind.
Symbols are then implanted into the mind to control the victim.

Reiki is being sold to the public as a form of "cure-all" and simple relaxation techniques when it is actually something far more complex.

Recently I had a health professional (MacMillan nurse) suggested repeatedly that I see a reiki practitioner when I had asked about counselling during a very difficult period of my life.
Indie not get the counselling I asked for, and was treated poorly by the oncology dept after my refusal to see the reiki person.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join