It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Tempter
So, remember that DT tweet where he ended in 3 plus characters? Ex. "+++"

Apparently this Q character ended a tweet with the same 3 plus characters only 7 minutes prior.

What does it mean?

Better, Dashen?

www.reddit.com...

Are you saying Trump did that promote up votes or retweets?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

According to some Twatter folks, +++ are the three light beings who are assisting/protecting Trump.

That may lose some people but as crazy as it sounds I'm backing it.

With the specific mention of the Navy having DT's back as well, it makes me think of Black Triangles and the man who is not to be named aka George Jetson's dog.

Sorry to jack your thread with this stuff Dashen but I think it is relevant.

Credit to Kabamur because it is long overdue.
edit on 8-11-2017 by erikthegreen because: added credit

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: dragonridr

According to some Twatter folks, +++ are the three light beings who are assisting/protecting Trump.

That may lose some people but as crazy as it sounds I'm backing it.

With the specific mention of the Navy having DT's back as well, it makes me think of Black Triangles and the man who is not to be named aka George Jetson's dog.

Sorry to jack your thread with this stuff Dashen but I think it is relevant.

Credit to Kabamur because it is long overdue.

Okay, why can't we mention the name Astro?

Or are we talking about the dogs supposed original name, Tra.....?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Sorry not trying to derail at all...I am almost through that whole debacle and its interesting to say the least. If you want to know, there's a week of reading you could do but basically it's super secret navy tech and breakaway civilization type stuff. Spanning multiple threads so this isn't the only one.

link

Ok back on topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Marines 'Simon says' (or rather doesn't say) question is interesting, because their main tie is with the Navy, they distance themselves from all others, and don't do..or like, joint operations but in what regard I have no idea, but I would consider that they are trained survivalists, as opposed to, 'just' cannon fodder.
What they do I am also supposing is to follow the orders of the Defence Secretary of state IOW the President..unless he's a total nut job maybe, oops! What they are actually capable of is probably not wholly known at any one time, eg;
2017 capabilities may not be the same, (maybe) as say, 2025 where there is for instance this directive, 'The USMC is planning to reduce its logistical requirements and by 2025 eliminate all liquid fuel use for Marine Expeditionary Forces, except for highly efficient vehicles' so that must be near all electric, and /or hoverboards.
So, really not much significance in all the latter re Mr Rabbit's jottings, unless the Marines are engaged in some clandestine Navy tech operations.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

...Anonymous (ID: Kcjorz/r) 11/08/17(Wed)20:53:24 No.148623226
Please follow the glowing rabbit.
Did you find it?
Operators are at risk.
Do everything you can.
It won't be for very much longer. +++

twitter.com...

RE: "Follow the glowing rabbit"

A Glow Bunny is a creature in the film Smurfs: The Lost Village that is basically a bunny that glows with a fluorescent green light in dark spaces or at night. Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy, and Clumsy encounter a bunch of these within an underground tunnel in the Forbidden Forest and befriend one of them, which they named Bucky

smurfs.wikia.com...

Follow the 'Bucks'!
edit on 8-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
so this guy is just asking a bunch of question (just asking questions, lol) and supposedly he's some kind of insider and he's dropping clues to a big picture of...

...no, i don't get it. what?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
so this guy is just asking a bunch of question (just asking questions, lol) and supposedly he's some kind of insider and he's dropping clues to a big picture of...

...no, i don't get it. what?

Um maybe you should try to answer some of the questions!

Perhaps paying attention to the world in regards to said questions would help you "get it".

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A Glow Bunny is a creature in the film Smurfs: The Lost Village that is basically a bunny that glows with a fluorescent green light in dark spaces or at night. Smurfette, Hefty, Brainy, and Clumsy encounter a bunch of these within an underground tunnel in the Forbidden Forest and befriend one of them, which they named Bucky

smurfs.wikia.com...

Follow the 'Bucks'!
Funny enough, I glow in the dark, but not when I have my clothes on, and only in certain parts! But, I ain't no Smurfette, and my name ain't Mary Lou.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Supposedly the questions are asked in a manner so as not to set off red flags on the deep states tracking AI

Many of the questions are answered by the next/previous question

One of the 1st post from Q is that he can only leave bread crumbs so as not to be identified

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

followthewhiterabbit‏ @THEWH17ERABB17 1h1 hour ago

Golf Mike Tango 0200 #followthewhiterabbit

GMT 0200

2:00 AM in GMT -> 9:00 PM in EST

edit on 091130America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2017 21:09:21 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The navy is involved with the Tri's and the Tri's don't want nuclear war.

Trump brings us closer to nuclear war, and creates more work for them.

Therefore, logic dictates this is a fake lead/rabbit hole.

No. The Navy isn't "behind/with" Trump. Sorry folks its as simple as that.

And I find it hilarious...following/chasing a white rabbit is a euphemism for a wild goose chase. You guys are being led around by an ultimate-level troll. I bet people are laughing their assses off somewhere over this.

People are going to go nuts over anything that tells them things they want to hear/believe...
edit on 8-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can somebody please do a better job of explaining this than the OP? The stupid "no link because x-posting" baloney doesn't cut it. He comes off as being deliberately coy/deceptive about this twitter account and/or it's merit.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Um maybe you should try to answer some of the questions! Perhaps paying attention to the world in regards to said questions would help you "get it".
There are many that wont get what this is because they are stuck in a narrative .Even if we were dealing with cold hard facts which most of them have already denied ,they lack the key clues to make heads or tails of what this is saying . I find it actually exciting and fits well with what has happened and is happening . We see the storm clouds gathering and are excited with hope .

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
new Twitter handle because last one was locked

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: elementalgrove

Um maybe you should try to answer some of the questions! Perhaps paying attention to the world in regards to said questions would help you "get it".
There are many that wont get what this is because they are stuck in a narrative .Even if we were dealing with cold hard facts which most of them have already denied ,they lack the key clues to make heads or tails of what this is saying . I find it actually exciting and fits well with what has happened and is happening . We see the storm clouds gathering and are excited with hope .

My favorite part about all of this is that the masses are being forced to face the fact that the "conspiracy theorists" have been right and they have been on the wrong side no matter what side of the isle they have chosen to side with.

Ironically the "uneducated" right figured it out first!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I send you a pm

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Locking the users/handles seems counterproductive to me. It'd just be giving it validity or calling attention to it.

I'd love for this to be real, but I'm not on board yet. Still following it, but I'm not getting any hopes up.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What if MS13 is a blackOP?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
new Twitter handle because last one was locked

Well do you have a new one this one is gone with the wind

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join