It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Skyfloating

I love to speculate and I'm always open to alternative theories, so thanks. When I get home, I'll either post or PM you about the "secret," Lesser and Greater Marriages. As much as I feel this stuff is off-topic, part of me knows otherwise.

I'm interested...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder
It's being reported by some that the justice department has re-opened the Hillary email investigation.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

NEW thread worthy!

Someone has posted it already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lefties are doubting the source plus the same ol nothing was illegal, FBI did an outstanding job investigating already montra. Blah blah blah Hillary is a saint.

judicial watch

State Department Releases 147 New Huma Abedin Work-Related Emails, 806 Total Emails

At Least 18 Classified Emails Found on Weiner’s Laptop

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch revealed today that there are at least 18 classified emails in the 798 documents recently produced by the State Department from the FBI’s investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s elicit email system. The emails were found on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who is the estranged husband of former Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

[J-Go_dX)-2-8

Everything has meaning.

Who is AMB Matlock?

YES.

/[RR-out][P_pers]

EO_CLASSIFIED_WH[ -6713A]

SIG_con_MAR39sv3665BECD

Q

I don't know if any of this is correct, but I went digging and found stuff that might match up to some of this stuff
/[RR-out][P_pers]

Bennett RR - Out of your sleep
Words Out of your sleep arise and wake,
For God mankind now hath y-take,
All of a maid without any make; Of all women she beareth the bell.

And through a maidé faire and wise,
Now man is made of full great price; Now angels knelen to man's service,
And at this time all this befell. Now man is brighter than the sun;
Now mwn in heav'n on high shall won;
Blessèd be God this game is begun And his mother the Empress of hell.

That ever was thrall,
now is he free;
Now ever was small,
now great is she;
Now shall God deem both thee and me Unto his bliss if we do well.

Now man he may to heaven wend;
Now heav'n and earth to him they bend.
He that was foe now is our friend.
This is no nay that I you tell.
Now blessèd Brother,
grant us grace At dommèsday to see thy face,
And at thy court to have a place,
That we may there sing Thee nowell.

Words: 15th Century Anon.

Words

EO_CLASSIFIED_WH[ -6713A]
EO = Executive Order / Classified / 6713A

“Any person (including administrative and support personnel) receiving tax return information in connection with a quality, peer, or conflict review is a tax return preparer for purposes of sections 7216(a) and 6713(a). Tax return information disclosed and used for purposes of a quality, peer, or conflict review shall not be used or disclosed for any other purpose.”

EO 6713a

SIG_con_MAR39sv3665BECD
SIG = Special Interest Groups
con = convenors “a person whose job it is to call people together for meetings of a committee”

MAR39sv = Transaction of International Remittance

World Remittances

3665BECD = Forex Market Transaction

Forex History

leolady

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Qanon smartsheet I linked to yesterday, that also references this thread and ALL Qanon posts and events has disappeared today.

Again, I have never witnessed such a massive disappearance of material off the Internet as Q related stuff.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The Qanon smartsheet I linked to yesterday, that also references this thread and ALL Qanon posts and events has disappeared today.

Again, I have never witnessed such a massive disappearance of material off the Internet as Q related stuff.

This kind of censorship confirms to me personally that there is something very real going on here. The Q messages and the citizen investigation they have lead to, must be a great threat to certain persons/groups. And none of this would be any kind of threat if Q was just some random internet hoax or LARP gone wild.

Also, I would like to give a big thank you to people (like you) who are providing so much information in this thread. I learn a lot from your posts, and your work is very much appreciated. Love and respect to you all.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
You know as well as I do that the human race can never completely recover (if it's even possible at this point), without mass casualties or "divine" intervention. Conventional warfare is dead and unless we can harness the same energy/tech that our oppressors have tapped into (which I believe is possible), we're forever doomed. I'm telling you, The Synod wants a Saturn-Gnosis (globally). The Maximus clansmen are master Adepts/Magus'.

I believe it's where we're headed.

While trying to put this whole thing together I ran across a video that said something very interesting, I will try and backtrack and figure out where I saw it, lol, I have literally read and watched so many things over the past few months on not only the Qanon phenomenon, but EVERYTHING, it's all sorta melting together and it's hard to remember everything.

Anyways, he was speculating that part of Trump's whole "Make America Great again" will be achieved by un- classifying SSP ( special space program ) technology that the the USA will have the "rights" to somehow. This technology will be so awesome it will create demand all over the World and will put the USA in a position to re-boot our whole economy with new business and jobs creation. It sounded cool, I remain open-minded at this point.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: MostlyReading

This is exactly what happened with Pizzagate. Back at the time I had never experienced anything like it! So much info was wiped and censored so quickly with a damn hefty hand.. I was shocked. I couldn't post or discuss it anywhere. That in itself helps to validate the PG and now the Q saga for me..

Nil desperandum....!

We Are The Storm...

Update on JA cause its all connected and there are NO coincidences..

!

Great video from Anonymous Scandinavia today, closely affiliated with Wikileaks and Julian Assange..

I hope people will start to see the story that has really been going on! Been trying to tell people this for a while.. He is not in the Embassy and neither is Embassy cat! I genuinely think he has been taken into 'protective custody' by the Q groupies. He is a powerful and important ally in all this. He has the secrets..

Its happening...

edit on 4-1-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Yes, they are pulling the same tricks they did with #pizzagate. When the holes in the story start to show, take it offline and claim it was censorship. How did these self proclaimed White House staffers not know that their fellow staffers were talking on record to Michael Wolff? Why did they not warn you about Trump ending the "voter fraud" investigation? Are you beginning to see the [HOAX!] for what it is yet?
edit on 4-1-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im taken aback by the censorship. I was hoping that all this turns out to be just a game or delusion, but there is such an obvious and strong effort to wipe away information.

Roseanne Barrs posts about Q suddenly disappeared without explanation. Julian Assange account disappears without explanation. The original smartsheet ended without explanation. This new one disappeared without explanation. Numerous websites I have bookmarked, some of which I have linked here, have disappeared. I have seen influential people in social media removing certain people from their friends and follow lists. 4Chan and 8Chan have become almost impossible to navigate. Twitter accounts Ive followed, disappear. Entire news articles disappear.

Thates why Q-researchers ares smart to: Screenshot, Download, Capture, Save.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: fluff007

Yes, they are pulling the same tricks they did with #pizzagate. When the holes in the story start to show, take it offline and claim it was censorship. How did these self proclaimed White House staffers not know that their fellow staffers were talking on record to Michael Wolff? Why did they not warn you about Trump ending the "voter fraud" investigation? Are you beginning to see the [HOAX!] for what it is yet?

Are you familiar with David Brock?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'd like to hear your opinion about the connection of these marriages to Q...

Are you saying Q is a product of the hypersigil or that the target of Q is lower on the totem pole than it should be? Is this an accident or on purpose?

For the marriages, do you mean something like a rchild - abrandini team up?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"Ex" Rothschild Employee and "Liberal" French President Macron proposes blocking of Internet Content by law

“When fake news are spread, it will be possible to go to a judge … and if appropriate have content taken down, user accounts deleted and ultimately websites blocked,” Macron said.

Sites that distribute fake news would face punishment

They are scrambling, desperate.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Would you please just go hassle someone somewhere else?

We get how you see it. You don't get how we see it and hassle people constantly. You have zero evidence negating this issue.

It is not a hoax. I don't care about the voter fraud, that is small fry. I'm not American and couldn't care less for all your political whinging.

This is NOT a left/right or political issue. This is a corruption and human rights issue. There are people all over the world in all sorts of places trying to stop this and help spread awareness and info.

Will you EVER be able to see through your real eyes? No I doubt it. You are doing zero to help. Now go scratch...

P.S. try doing a bit of what your signature says. Might help you out a little.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It is awful, but don't be surprised, and don't be surprised if it gets worse. I'm waiting for when we get really close to the bone, then the Deep State/Shadow Gov freak and censor/wipe like they did with PG.

I have been amazed that much of the Q phenomena info is still out there. Recently there's been more of an attempt to make it disappear.

Screenshot and archive everything!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
To all the people who say that "Wikileaks never accused Podesta of anything, it was American extremist-nutjobs who misinterpreted the emails":

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Re:
/[RR-out][P_pers]

RR
Rod Rosenstein

P_pers
"BOOM"
1/4/18 Nunes letter to RR [Papers]:
twitter.com...
edit on 4-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

And don't forget this too...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

David Brock sounds like a peach ! He's the one that paid Trumps sexual assault accusers 200k to come forward and he used to be a "hit man" for the GOP, lol, not even a loyal creep.

This is was what Bernie had to say about Brock in The Washington Post, pretty funny...

Brock’s sales pitch to mega-donors such as George Soros and Susie Tompkins Buell has always been, essentially, that the right wing weaponized propaganda and that the only answer is to take a gun to the knife fight. But Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)was on target in 2016 when he said of Brock: “I don’t think you hire scum of the Earth to be on your team just because the other side does it.”

edit on 4-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
BREAKING...

Federal Judge Rules Fusion GPS Must Turn Over Bank Records

truepundit.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
From @B75434425 on Twitter..

RR = Rod Rosenstein?

B's Tweet

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>