It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cure for Canine Megaesophagus- "Bailey Chair"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations-

Now there is a remedy/cure for Canine Megaesophagus (when the dog can't keep their last meal down) a "High Chair" ("Bailey's Chair")

The article/video describes a Labrador Retriever but "Tink" sure looks like a Weimaraner w/a long tail. This breed usually has a docked tail, if not everything in Your house would be on the ground, at least every THING w/in reach of their constantly wagging tail. The dog in My avatar is a purebred Weimaraner (a descendant of Eisenhower's "Heidi" - "Evven #7" He is My 6th Weimaraner w/a hermaphroditic AffenPinscher mixed in for good measure "MagWai") See the resemblance?

whnt.com... (hopefully this has linked up???)

You still have to burp 'em afterwards but well worth it in this dog lovers opinion. Matter of fact, the longer I'm around "society" the more I LOVE My dogs.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I was hoping to see a dinosaur dog, from that title.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They only go back 40 million years or 10 million years AFTER the Dino-Saur but if You recall "Dino" was Fred Flintstone's "dog"...

*Note: Make sure to read that as 'DINO- Saur' (do a little pause and it'll sound kinda snooty like that movie)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

What an amazing idea!
And what a great story

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

You still have to burp 'em afterwards but well worth it in this dog lovers opinion.

Yes, obviously hoping your pet doesn't get this rare condition.

and many more for the owners of this dog and any others out there that dedicate the time to give their dogs with this condition a better quality of life.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

My older "Bitch" (In this passerby's opinion the absolute only time that this term is appropriate) had surgery for this and getting run over by a golf cart when She was a wee lass, when We talked Her into coming to live with Us. She will still gyrate funny and Her whole body shakes, to this day...

top topics

join