It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Caught In A Lie Now Admits Funding Russian Sourced Dossier

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In this video, which is the source of the news in the OP,
Hillary actually looks pregnant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you know? Were you going to tell anyone?
She can't nurse and carry a child too...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: sedna9

Your vid link is broken

she dont looks appears unsave. not like admitting ..... . iam not a trump fan. but i want this story to go. dont care about her. iam disgusted by this story
edit on 2-11-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: burntheships

The DNC

That's hilarious!!
I wonder where the rest of the Leftist deflectors are right now?
I see only one was contracted for this thread so far.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The DNC

That's hilarious!!
I wonder where the rest of the Leftist deflectors are right now?
I see only one was contracted for this thread so far.

Maybe the headquarters is being raided by the FBI, and rhey can't get marching orders.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

what next ,she wasnt under sniper fire, her husband didnt have sexual relations with an intern, her husband didnt talk to the attorney general about her criminal investigation, she does favors for the millions she has taken from lobbyist she claims to take on, she intionally deleted emails?

call me shocked.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren is adding her 2 cents on CNN.

Asked if DNC system was rigged in Clinton's favor, Warren says 'yes'

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, lock her up.

A republican majority of law makers, a republican president, and still can't get the job done.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is this the end of the DNC?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Christmas coming early!

I wonder if she'll be behind padded bars by then?

Probably too soon but it's still something to look forward too.

S&F!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Well, lock her up.

A republican majority of law makers, a republican president, and still can't get the job done.

You know why that is?
There are a whole lot of dirty politicians on both sides of the aisle that are tied up in this.

The only hope would be for a data dump that shows the world all of the warts that we have on our leadership.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Damn, from "I'm with Her".....(remember all those campaign stops with Hillary and Warren "Together").....To throwing 'Her' under the bus.

This is awesome to watch unfold.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's like saying Trey Gowdy is secretly in love with Hillary. He and other Republican law makers just pretend that they would hang her at the first opportunity.

+10 more 
link   
Theantideluvian:

I am deeply entertained by your constant defense of Clinton, the DNC, and your belief that only Trump is a bad guy. It's almost funny, except that the DNC operation is just amazingly corrupt.

John F. Kennedy said of war and using nuclear weapons:

"We will not prematurely or unnecessarily risk the cost of a worldwide nuclear war in which even the fruits of victory would be ashes in our mouth, but neither shall we shrink from that risk at any time it must be faced."

I think in the same way of the DNC, Clinton, and the Obama years as risking it all and we as a people ended up with ashes in our mouth. This whole thing is so corrupt, and they were trying so damn hard to hide it. Hiding it just shows how corrupt the system was. I'm glad that the party is ripping itself apart, and I bet there's much more to come.

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!

edit on 2-11-2017 by FarEastManor because: Forgot to quote - my bad.

+3 more 
link   

Rats jumping ship and cutting ties. Writing is on the wall....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well, lock her up.

GOP and DNC candidates are on in the same team and work for lobbyist not the people.

that is why obamacare isnt going away , nor are taxes being fixed for the middle class working stiff.

if she goes down most likely so would lots of republicans.

I say flush them all.
edit on 471130America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 17:47:29 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Damn, from "I'm with Her".....(remember all those campaign stops with Hillary and Warren "Together").....To throwing 'Her' under the bus.

This is awesome to watch unfold.

Seriously!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

what next ,she wasnt under sniper fire, her husband didnt have sexual relations with an intern, her husband didnt talk to the attorney general about her criminal investigation, she does favors for the millions she has taken from lobbyist she claims to take on, she intionally deleted emails?

call me shocked.

I wish I could give you more than 1 star for that.
Brilliant!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

That's like saying Trey Gowdy is secretly in love with Hillary. He and other Republican law makers just pretend that they would hang her at the first opportunity.

It is a big club.
Do you think there are any politicians at the federal level that are not blackmail-proof?
They are allowed to enter the political arena because they are capable of being controlled.
What we see as huge division in Congress is all theater.
Remember how many times the Republicans passed 'kill Obamacare' bills that were not vetoproof?
Now tgat Obama is out.... they can't pass a bill.
Tell you something?
edit on b000000302017-11-02T17:13:47-05:0005America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 17:13:47 -0500500000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

It would be lovely if they could actually do just that...

However, the corruption with in the system will not allow it. There aren't any brave young and fearless prosecutors at this level, only jaded favor owing, bought off political hacks.

It ain't because she's innocent--though I suppose that's possible...it's because she knows where the skeletons are, or her allies do.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You didn't link your source (it's TownHall) but I've just watched the interview via the ABC News link and both of the significant points of your OP are false.

Clinton doesn't admit to having any knowledge of the dossier or even that Christopher Steele had been contracted by Fusion GPS. In fact, she doesn't admit to knowing that Fusion GPS had been contracted if you want to get technical. She specifically states that Fusion GPS approached Marc Elias and he approved them continuing opposition research.

Also, she of course never said, "collusion is not illegal!" She said that opposition research isn't illegal. You're characterizing the Steele Dossier as "collusion" as are most Trump supporters.

Though of course, you also argued that direct coordination between the Trump campaign and officials of the Russian government, operating with the approval and at the behest of the Kremlin, was not collusion when it came to Don Jr thinking he was getting dirt as part of "Russia and the Russian government's effort to assist Mr. Trump."

So....

SIGH.. LMMFAO. This is really bad for your team.. All those threads about lies. Man this funny.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join