It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart: police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Multiple people were shot on Wednesday inside a Walmart in a Denver suburb, local police said.

Police in Thornton, Colorado, did not release any information about any of the victims and it was not clear if an assailant had been taken into custody. Thornton is about 10 miles (16 km) northeast of Denver.

"We've got multiple parties down, we're still trying to ascertain what their conditions are," Officer Victor Avila of the Thornton Police Department told Reuters.

Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart: police

Looks like another mass casualty incident. Will have to keep a close eye on this developing situation. Prayers for those involved.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This is getting insane...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

A new sick and twisted regularity..

Thanks to the mainstream media, agent provocateurs, social engineering and black operations I am always highly curious when there are lone w0lves who never have accomplices.. but who even knows anything anymore

keeping victims and their loved ones in my thoughts on this night that turned grim so fast

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
One dead, one wounded. Two males still at large. Scene secured. FBI responded to assist local dept.

EDIT: PIO now says two dead, one female seriously wounded
edit on 1-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If he's brown skinned you can be sure there will be people ridiculously outraged over it, if it's a white guy expect "prayers for the families" and "what a tragedy" schticks without much outrage.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Now it's sounding like there were multiple shooters???

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If he's brown skinned you can be sure there will be people ridiculously outraged over it, if it's a white guy expect "prayers for the families" and "what a tragedy" schticks without much outrage.

Whats your line again?

Oh yeah.

When will you realize you are just playing into the medias hands to cause divison.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lets be real, if he's islamic we will be outraged and yell terrorism and if he's white we will say mkultra, and say it is time for gun restrictions.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What's your line again?

Oh yeah.

So calling the truth for what it is is "divisive"?

How can you deny that that's not true? If the guy is darker complexioned then there are people who will blow it out of proportion compared to if it's a white guy who did it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

An even better prediction than my own.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people blowing it out of proportion and calling for gun restrictions as well. They're just as dumb as the ones who base their reaction off of skin color, in fact they're probably in the same group.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The guy in NYC was "brown", but liberals are not being hard on him....any more than they were on Paddock (Las Vegas.)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

This is getting insane...

It is going to get worse before getting better.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Whats your line again?

Oh yeah.

When will you realize you are just playing into the medias hands to cause divison.

Oh snap! Busted!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is a shame that we live in such a reality. These people show a clear preference for selecting soft targets to carry out attacks, and it is despicable. I don't know what the self defense laws in Colorado, but those who are able to carry a weapon for self defense should seriously consider doing so.

There isn't a magic bullet solution to this problem, but it is one step that could be taken immediately to provide some deterrent and security. I am so tired of seeing my fellow Citizens having their lives stolen from them by violent individuals.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The Washington Times‏Verified account @WashTimes 10m10 minutes ago

UPDATED ... with 2 killed, 1 wounded; suspect in custody in shooting at #Thornton, Colorado #Walmart: go.shr.lc... - @washtimes

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So they are saying he should go free? Or are they saying that his actions as an individual do not define an entire demographic? Those are two entirely different arguments you know. I'm sure they despise the one who did it, they are hardly being "soft" on him as an individual.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Or, if it is the scenario you describe, it could be more proof, that what is happening should be taken just as serious as the all the threads of the Las Vegas shooter was.

Connections to the Las Vegas deal has been posted. I am sure people did say it was a tragedy, just like in the threads about brown guy violence. I don't recall reading any post that tried to condone such violence as is 180* as to your remark. I didn't read a post that tried to reason his innocence because he was white, as again, is 180* as to your remark.

Isn't it a bit early to get upset at the possibilities that some people will be upset because they notice a pattern?

That last sentence about the outrage. Instead of complaining about outrage that hasn't even taken place yet, shouldn't you, to say the least, work on your own outrageous postings about claiming something has happened when it has not?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join