It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh my you answered something I didn't ask.

You sound like a Trump supporter, in my opinion. I have no comments about the rest of your manifesto.

Er ... "thanks."

edit on 24-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: links234
What I'm getting from this thread so far is that the dossier is real and that the Trump campaign illegally colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 election to try and discredit it.

Or is everything fake news? I'm not even sure if Trump is real anymore.

Yes, this is proof that Donald Trump was double-crossed by his Russian friends. Everything in the dossier is true. His new nickname btw is "Rubber Sheets."

You don't think.... uh ... that's the reason for his kinda odd skin tone, do ya?

Pardon me, I have to go wash out my eyes with bleach now.

So obsessed with skin color, racist?

Is Orange Stain From Ureic Acid Exposure a race now?

I'm gonna need a link on that ...

Don't deflect. Why can't you accept his skin color?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

this entire Russia narrative is concocted, Clinton's,
Obama, Comey.

What is Mueeler investigating for?
This pretty much blows it all wide open.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What I'm getting from this thread so far is that the dossier is real and that the Trump campaign illegally colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 election to try and discredit it.

Yes, this is proof that Donald Trump was double-crossed by his Russian friends. Everything in the dossier is true. His new nickname btw is "Rubber Sheets."

You don't think.... uh ... that's the reason for his kinda odd skin tone, do ya?

Why do you think I don't accept it?

Also, please provide backup for your claim that I am "racist" or repudiate it.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You're the most melodramatic of them all, I swear. Nobody actually believes that hookers peed on Donald Trump. Jesus. The Steele Dossier is also not why there is an FBI investigation and if anyone finds himself "facing federal prison for TEASON" it will be because that person did something that warranted an indictment, not because of the Steele Dossier.

Do you think a prosecutor is going to walk into court, read some passages from the Steele Dossier and rest her case? Talk about hysteria.

I'll never understand why you think that Trump is somehow clean. He's as corrupt as can be. He's a crony. He's among the worst type of globalists. His buddies are straight up disaster capitalists and yet, you're always rushing to defend him.

Clinton being a PoS doesn't say anything about Trump, it sure as hell doesn't make him some victim.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Why do you think I don't accept it?

Also, please provide backup for your claim that I am "racist" or repudiate it.

Racists see a difference in the races, primarily skin tone, and look down or trash the person for that.

The fact that you bring up and trash his skin tone like you are repulsed by it is telling.

You ACT like a racist.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The reporter who broke the story (Adam Entous) is giving an interview right now. He's saying that according to the same sources, the dossier was never given to the Clinton campaign.

Hmmmm... so how did the dossier get out into the wild?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

this entire Russia narrative is concocted

No, it's very real.

Who is involved, and to what extent is the question.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Spray tan is not a race, it's a bad decision.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The question remains, why did Clinton's lawyer lie
and claim Clinton did not pay for this?

Bank records prove she did.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: DBCowboy

this entire Russia narrative is concocted, Clinton's,
Obama, Comey.

What is Mueeler investigating for?
This pretty much blows it all wide open.

Wait.

- You mean Lt. Gen. Flynn did not lie about his repeated contacts with Kislyak?

- The administration didn't repeat that lie until it was exposed by the media?

- Donald J Trump Jr didn't actually go to a meeting where he expected to get documents from the Russian government as part of the Russian government's efforts to assist his father?

- The Trumps didn't keep up their lie about having nothing to do with Russians until they were getting exposed by the media? They didn't then try to lie out of it by saying it was a meeting about "adoptions?"

etc, etc? None of those things happened? I don't understand. How did the DNC alter reality to make them happen? Wait, are the Democrats responsible for the Mandela Effect?

Mind. Blown.

edit on 2017-10-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

Spray tan is not a race, it's a bad decision.

Shame on you for denigrating those who identify as orange.

Oompa Loompas look upon you with disdain!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And the default response to Republicans is to blame Fake News, Hillary or Obama. Look in the mirror before you throw stones.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'll never understand why you think that Trump is somehow clean.

When have I? You could go back to a year ago and good luck quoting me even then to build a case.

Simply calling you out on the endless cavalcade barrage of a tabloid hysteria nuttery stuff, like this damn Dubious Dossier (which is only one tiny example), that's about all I ever do and you all know it, well keep throwing the partisan angles at me knowing them not to be true and keep doing yourselves a disservice.

I expect you guys to keep the Truth rolling but instead its all about rocking the Tabloid. The same thing you guys keep asserting is Trump's game. Problem is, you guys keep discrediting yourselves with this staunch Obama / Hillary worship while stampeding in pure hypocrisy. Which I cant even believe I'm saying this after seeing how the liberals 10 years ago constantly harped and bitched about how dumb Bush supporters were for doing the same crap. You guys sounded so smart back then on this aspect I'm getting at here, but heres the thing, at least most of the conservatives were ready to move on from Bush once he was ousted. And eff its not like Bush imploded our social fabric not even 1/10 of what Obama Hillary has done ("open season on whitey" ISNT a myth).

So now factor in with what I've already said herein with how "your" anti-war movement was only a ruse to hurt the GOP, and ya know what its almost impossible for someone like me not to hold a deep animosity towards the whole liberal scene (or is it the Democrat scene, or is it the progressive scene, I still cant figure out...).

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
And the default response to Republicans is to blame Fake News, Hillary or Obama. Look in the mirror before you throw stones.

I'm not a Republican is what your partisan blinders has you too tunnel vision'ed to realized.

If anything I'm a libertarian, but I'm kind of my own thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Okay, now that we got the obligatory left/right false dilemma BS out of the way...

So lets all not forget that the Damn Dubious Dossier was released what an hour or two after the first WikiLeaks batch of Podesta emails hit the Interwebs.

Like I was saying, this is like ultimate case study in political hatchetry in all of history material this case.

And the woman / people behind it it that's who people would prefer over someone they hate for being a troll.

Which is some kind of ironic on account that it seems these days our species should have actually been scientifically termed Homo trollius.

edit on 24-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

When your de facto goto is Hillary, Obama, confidential sources, fake news etc what do you expect people to say? I could break a story that says Hillary ordered the killings in Vegas and get 10,000 stars here.
edit on 24-10-2017 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The key to understanding how it is all tied together requires and unbias stance and looking through non partisan glasses. Then it becomes clear as day. It's no wonder the rhetoric is turned up to 11.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If you’re expecting me to be surprised that politicians lie ... I’m not.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can't we have one thread that doesn't turn into the mud pit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join