It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britian said to be in crisis if it doesn't join in on the NWO agenda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
news.independent.co.uk...

The scare tactic at work. I get sick to my stomach when a nation is scared into submission by globalists to go along with the NWO. Unfortunatly the people will fall for this rheortric and vote "yes".
The article said that Great Britian would be an "unknown territory" if it's people don't vote "yes" on the EU constitution.
The article states that Great Britian would be "weak and isolated" if it's people vote "no". How pathetic! This political bullying by globalists makes me sick.
In my opinion, the people of Great Britian should maintain their national soverignty. They shouldn't give in to the globalist agenda.

d3v

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
One of the reasons I despise poeple.

They will fall for every god damm bloodly thing and will never see the consuquences of their action in the long term.

Pathetic fools.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
One of the reasons I despise poeple.

They will fall for every god damm bloodly thing and will never see the consuquences of their action in the long term.

Pathetic fools.

By reading some of your posts, I think you are a little fired up about people and their blatent disreguard for reality. I can agree with you on a different level of intencity though

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by notmindcontrolled
news.independent.co.uk...

The scare tactic at work. I get sick to my stomach when a nation is scared into submission by globalists to go along with the NWO. Unfortunatly the people will fall for this rheortric and vote "yes".
The article said that Great Britian would be an "unknown territory" if it's people don't vote "yes" on the EU constitution.
The article states that Great Britian would be "weak and isolated" if it's people vote "no". How pathetic! This political bullying by globalists makes me sick.
In my opinion, the people of Great Britian should maintain their national soverignty. They shouldn't give in to the globalist agenda.

We will join the EU "super state" no matter what,
if we dont join at the start, we will in the future

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Yeah in the end you will join them, one way or another. But whos to say the NWO will be different from the rest of history? There will be a political change once the NWO has risen and fallen.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ric
Yeah in the end you will join them, one way or another. But whos to say the NWO will be different from the rest of history? There will be a political change once the NWO has risen and fallen.

The new world order is a movement that wants the world to become a global police state ruled by fear.

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
So wat....US police the world, and their enemies surely do fear them. It is well known they wont be powerful forever.

Romans ruled a big part of the world with fear, and slavery, people grew to hate them.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ric
So wat....US police the world, and their enemies surely do fear them. It is well known they wont be powerful forever.

Romans ruled a big part of the world with fear, and slavery, people grew to hate them.

Yes, but the US does not rule the world and no empire in history has controlled the WHOLE world. This is why the new world order movement is nothing like we have seen before.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
My problem with globalism is the form of gov't it might take. It would be great if it were a freedom/privacy loving gov't, but I think it will be the opposite. At least that's what all the preditions are. We are being affected by it's freedom grabbing agenda already with bills passed like Patriot Act one, intellagence reform and terriost prevention act, freedom initiave act. These perticular bills robbed us of alot of our peosonal freedom and liberties. Do a search, learn what they have done.

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
any government that wants to stop history and keep themselves in forever cant possibly have freedom and privacy in mind

top topics

join