It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the President micro chipped ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
With the many risks to the President and so much travel and movement while in office, do you think the President has an RFID chip?

Or the Prime Minister or Premier, or other world leaders...

Maybe ostensibly for anti-kidnapping purposes.

Not only would such a chip fulfill many security causes it might also help keep a potential rogue President in line.

We have the tech certainly and the worldwide intelligence agencies are sinister enough.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
In Trumps case I think a lease will suffice.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

He has a smart phone that he can't stop using to tweet nonsense. I don't think he needs a micro chip.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Seriously though, your question deserves better response than a quick jab at Don. With half the country thinking his is a rogue potus and the other half believing just about the same of Clinton it is something we might think about.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Are you suggesting we rent the POTUS?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I thought I saw somewhere that SS agents and the people they are tasked with protecting have some sort of thing they carry that does this. For some reason I'm thinking it's like a pin.

I may be completely wrong or have read it it in a book or something.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yeas.... And wormed and flead aswell.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

Yeas.... And wormed and flead aswell.

I thought the same the same thing after reading the Op then the first post, maybe we should just start calling trump Fido

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

please explain how this alledged " presidential micro-chip " is going to work

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
From what I understand, Secret Service is always with him. Even a trip to the restroom.
Inside the White House or traveling around the world, anyone wanting to kidnap the President would have to go through a lot of people and firepower to do it.
You also have to keep in mind one question....Is it worth the risk?
Kidnap the President of The United States and you're going to have every resource the US Military, covert agencies and our allies can bring to bear, looking for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Well ain't that a hoot. The perfect time, the perfect line, and FUMBLEEEEEEEEE.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

please explain how this alledged " presidential micro-chip " is going to work

Lube, lots of lube.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Are you suggesting we rent the POTUS?

corporations and special interest have been leasing congress and the potus for centuries.

in regards to th OP chiping the potus would only be to keep him inline not protect him , as it could expose him to hacking threats.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think you mean leash. In which case I agree.
In answer to the question asked in the thread title, like every thread title that asks a question, the answer invariably is ... no.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Maybe ostensibly for anti-kidnapping purposes.

Or, once they're kidnapped, in order to make sure they are NOT rescued. Using GPS, one could assure that search teams are always re-routed before they can track down the missing POTUS.

That could be hugely helpful sometimes!

Or, for example, if the Prez has body double (which he surely does). Security for the double and the original can be routed more effectively when each is a little blinkenlight on live map.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Namdru because: Or,

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Kidnap the President of The United States and you're going to have every resource the US Military, covert agencies and our allies can bring to bear, looking for you.

ahh come now - why bring some logic into some of these useless threads. The click bait title should have been - "should the President be on a leash?"

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You know how the government/military has technology far in advance of what the public knows about? Well the same thing probably applies to implants. Regardless, with the fact that implant technology even exists, I'd be amazed if the president didn't have some sort of locator implant. It'd be pretty stupid not to.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I don't know about a microchip, but he certainly needs one of those "anti-bark" sensors around his neck.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I think so. We chip our pets.. so it makes sense. And now-a-days the tech is so fine tuned it can be tiny. And if placed near the ear....if he was kidnapped he could be talked to while captive..

Here's an idea! Maybe we could make it a "shock" transponder and zap Trump every couple of minutes?

I know... couldn't resist that.. sorry
edit on 23-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

these useless threads

I know....it's why I've been pretty much staying out of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join