It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has China been infiltrated by the Illuminati?????

page: 1

join
share:
d3v

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm wondering weather or not China is one of the few nations that has managed to stop the global corruption of the Illuminati.

Anyone know???

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
I'm wondering weather or not China is one of the few nations that has managed to stop the global corruption of the Illuminati.

Anyone know???

China is corrupted too.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroCool31

Originally posted by d3v

Anyone know???

China is corrupted too.

any prove, any reason why you think it?

btw. your nick is from a lame haXX0rs movie, do ya think it is really good, if you want to look like being leet, try Karl Koch or Hackbeard Celine *grin*

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
China executed three bankers for corruption. Definitely not something the 'elites' would do. The western nation should take that as a good policy decision.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i read somewhere a long time ago that China is going to be the production arm of the NWO, America the military and India the brain.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney
i read somewhere a long time ago that China is going to be the production arm of the NWO, America the military and India the brain.

Can you find out where you found that information?
i have never heard about this before in my time as a new world order researcher, i would be very interested to read up about it

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
No problem, it was about 2 years ago though.. but I'll have a hunt around - it would make an awesome post.

new topics

top topics

join