It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendelsham glyphs and me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Now yes this will sound crazy, insane in fact. But try to see how i relate based on my experiences in 2010-2011/2012.

I moved into a mansion group home in late 2010 in minneapolis. It looked from the top similar to the last glyph. A wiccan woman with a "power bowl" gave me a crystal to help protect me. (First glyph).

That crystal formed two bubbles after only me hearing god and satan battle.

The hearing mechanism inside me to transduce these insanities to my hearing cortex relates to the second and third glyph.

Basicly what im saying is i relate personaly with all these glyphs via my voices, time anomalies and dimension jump.
edit on 16-10-2017 by anotherside because: Add

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

You do know the glyphs themselves... that you're going by..are not accurate?They were from memory and varied everytime it was demonstrated as an example.

Given that the 2 officers said that..your using the glyphs in a comparison...may in fact not be true at all.

Therefore, they are far from exact. That creates a problem for your theory. What you're going on is one person who touched the "craft"...the one who produced the binary coded "message"...even then...your references can't be verified positively.

Peace.... MS

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The hearing mechanism inside me to transduce these insanities to my hearing cortex relates to the second and third glyph.

what does this mean?

Is this going to be another example when you do actually reply to a question asking for clarity but respond with something to confuse the reader even further?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

what does this mean?

Is this going to be another example when you do actually reply to a question asking for clarity but respond with something to confuse the reader even further?

Answer to mysteriousstranger: im aware but this is so close to relating to me on all levels.

Inhale: the second and third glyph point to implant communication technologies. Which i am 99% sure i have and that somehow got into me at a young age.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Basicly what im saying is i relate personaly with all these glyphs via my voices, time anomalies and dimension jump.

Seek medical help. If you are hearing voices and believe you are dimension jumping, I think you should go see a professional. No joke, no belittling. You need help.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Seek medical help. If you are hearing voices and believe you are dimension jumping, I think you should go see a professional. No joke, no belittling. You need help.
so do all mandela effected people need help? Ive been hearing daily and nightly for 8 years, im kind of used to it. I do see doctors randomly. Im not freaking out. But tell me, if you saw people dissappear, see the sun skip across the sky, notice the vw logo changed? What or how would you think? Oh and your voices told you before you knew "reality is changing".

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

These glyphs rough sketched from the hull of a 'craft' are just like the kind we see on the side of the road. They are symbols instead of words so different agencies can identify them, and so we can't.

But you are trying to equate them to the devil, right? As in all spirits, ghosts and extraterrestrial encounters are evil, right? The devil is fooling Humankind, drawing everyone away from all the 'acceptable' definitions of angels and devils ? Thats what the church has taught you?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

so do all mandela effected people need help?

Yes, because the ME isn't real either. It's people mistaking memories or having incorrect memories or no memory at all and recalling pop culture. These are proven facts, backed up by scientific study. I'm happy to point you to a few online resources but I doubt you'll read them.

Ive been hearing daily and nightly for 8 years, im kind of used to it. I do see doctors randomly. Im not freaking out.

That's fine - but I still think you need to see someone.

But tell me, if you saw people dissappear, see the sun skip across the sky, notice the vw logo changed? What or how would you think? Oh and your voices told you before you knew "reality is changing".

I would seek medical help because none that that actually happened. You might believe that happened, but belief != truth. The Mandela Effect is bollocks. Proven. If you want to believe otherwise, that's fine. But don't expect others to treat your delusions as genuine phenomena.

I do believe *you* believe what you say. I just disagree that it's real and think if you are hearing voices, apart from your own inner monologue we all have - you need help.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

If most all of these responding members are telling you something? I would think there are some equal shared observations you should consider.

I too think YOU believe it but in reality...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

You say you've been disgnosed schizophrenic, how is that not a possibility???

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Inhale: the second and third glyph point to implant communication technologies.

So I guess its an answer that poses more questions.

Again,

what does that mean?

How do they point implant communication technology?

What is implant communication technology?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

so do all mandela effected people need help?

When they are convinced they come from another dimension then yes, they are unbalanced in the head. they are not living n reality but in fantasy.

Ive been hearing daily and nightly for 8 years, im kind of used to it. I do see doctors randomly. Im not freaking out. But tell me, if you saw people dissappear, see the sun skip across the sky, notice the vw logo changed? What or how would you think? Oh and your voices told you before you knew "reality is changing".

What or how would one think?

Get away from sources that feed the thinking that I am currently under. mainly alternative media on the internet, then MSM and Hollywood entertainment.

If this doesn't help and I cannot find a solution as to why I am loosing my mind

Get help from a professional, if its not working try another or request a change in treatment as its not working.

Going online only makes yourself and others that are doing the same and suffering from the seam only worse.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

That's the only thing that worries me at times about ATS, there are quite a few people diagnosed on here that continually feed into each other's delusions....it's not healthy , and more often than not makes proper treatment harder or damn near impossible

edit on 10/17/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Who are any of you to decide what is real and not for anybody?
See what it looks like to me is that you all base your thoughts on what you decide for yourself to be true.
I could repeat myself to infinity and still you would tell me im the one that is crazy or damaged.
Ive proven that what i hear is a trouble making program, a highly intelligent program.

The interpretation on these glyphs fit my reality perfectly while in the group home.
I experienced
The devil as loud as jet engines nuking (sound effects)
Then time skips and vortexes
People and cars dissapearing.
Paranormal activity

So that is what convinces me these aliens are looking for me or that crystal. Or their warning us about a technology.
edit on 17-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That's the only thing that worries me at times about ATS, there are quite a few people diagnosed on here that continually feed into each other's delusions....it's not healthy , and more often than not makes proper treatment harder or damn near impossible

as much as the internet helps us unite it just as much creates a divide and helps the ill feed their illnesses.

You asked this of the OP

This was said in another thread by the OP

" Its insulting because theres just no defending my stance against someone so convinced schizophrenia is a real disease..its not its instigated by a combination of technologies."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its concerning for so many reasons

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Who are any of you to decide what is real and not for anybody?

because reality is defined.

No one is denying you are having experiences,

What you are experiencing is what you cant explain but knowledge of the human body and mind can using psychology can.

Who are you to decide you have come from another dimension when such things are not possible with the knowledge we possess at this moment in time?

If you were to explain it in detail using science anyone can follow you may have a case,

all you have is ramblings, when questioned and asked for clarity its just more of the same.

In the other thread you bring evidence of a voice being recorded and cant grasp the fact that its evidence of a voice being recording, thats it.

Not that its some super secret tech or whatever you say it is.

Because if you say its evidence of that, then, as has been pointed out numerous times its also evidence that you recorded your own voice.

especially when you say that no one else was in the room.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ok heres my theory.
I had a special hearing connection due to possible location and timing. This program is a series of possibly disguised space metals creating a quantum field of sorts around me. "They" used the technology wrong on me. Creating vortexes around the planet possibly galaxy that when passed through shifts a person or object.
Which is why in south africa they have VWs with the logo fully connected on some cars. Which by this realities standards never was.

Also another event occured right as i started hearing voices while in hospital. 2009.
I used the front brain to try to muscle a possible implant off a lobe. I squeezed my brain like flexing a muscle. Got a vocal warning to stop. Shortly after i noticed paintings had changed in the ward (fish were looking different directions, dogs were different in another). Then my family brought me to my hometown. A bank building never had lights on top around it but now it did.

I think the ancient egyptians believed they could travel using their minds hence a serpent energy out the front. Donnie darko (yes fantasy) also touches on the subject..so maybe my beliefs arent so nutty.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I had a special hearing connection due to possible location and timing.

a hearing connection to what?

it was, whatever it is, due to possible timing and location?

These are just words that beg many more questions, but it seems to make sense to you.

The key word hat discredits any idea you are trying form is 'possible'.

yes its possible that I am you and nothing exists and everything you are experiencing is a dream simulation programed by yourself for yourself because you withdrew from the technologically advanced society you live in.

anything is possible.

This program is a series of possibly disguised space metals creating a quantum field of sorts around me. "They" used the technology wrong on me. Creating vortexes around the planet possibly galaxy that when passed through shifts a person or object.

read the first sentence?

You could have wrote anything, absolutely anything and it would be just as true.

The program is a series of possibly disguised rabbits farting and making us think its fragrance.

The farts create pockets in our atmosphere that when ignited could possibly destroy the handkerchief i have in my pocket or the universe depending of a gas flame was used to ignite the fart.

Which is why in south africa they have VWs with the logo fully connected on some cars. Which by this realities standards never was.

NO

Both can be found here.

there is a simple and logical explanation.

Also another event occured right as i started hearing voices while in hospital. 2009. I used the front brain to try to muscle a possible implant off a lobe. I squeezed my brain like flexing a muscle. Got a vocal warning to stop. Shortly after i noticed paintings had changed in the ward (fish were looking different directions, dogs were different in another). Then my family brought me to my hometown. A bank building never had lights on top around it but now it did.

you squeezed your brain like flexing a muscle?

No o wonder you cant think about simple solutions like maybe the lights were put up and now in use when before they weren't there and not able to be used because...... they weren't there and now they are.

OMG

Aliens confirmed.

I think the ancient egyptians believed they could travel using their minds hence a serpent energy out the front. Donnie darko (yes fantasy) also touches on the subject..so maybe my beliefs arent so nutty.

Who knows, maybe some did.

However, it wasn't your beliefs that you were sharing with this post.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Now your just being insulting. If a ufologist said all this would you rip that person apart?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

like im saying schizophrenia is a paranormal attack, not a mental disorder. The disorder is formed artificially by high implant technology, beamcasting, waves to create high stress, lack of sleep, and more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join