It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Reverbs

You're on a conspiracy theory website, too.

"No harm no foul"

Indeed I am.. I'm smart enough to know still classified things don't get posted online typically.
What others might not get is most secrets are crazy boring.. I applied for clearance in 06..

Talk about grass growing.

You are looking at legally provided documents..

So

No harm no foul..

There are loads of them way more interesting than this thread.

You can even see a chain of events like the CIA first getting a hold of '___' then making "cut out businesses" then using those to donate money to school labs, in the contract of building the new lab the "employees" of "the company" (CIA research group) gets to do studies anytime they want..

Then you read more documents and you see they did real research to cover up the "fake research" now they can make '___' then you see where they want a certain amount to be procured and supplied covertly..

Then you see who they are going to test '___' on and why.. Then you can see all the other drugs they procured and eventually manufactured.. all under the umbrella of "mind control" programs..

Gawd CIA covered all the bases from meditation to psychics everything lol.. You can see what they thought was working and what was bs in their budget requests..

You can learn a lot of stuff that can get your mind right on the history of behavior of people and groups within the CIA.

Like you said read between the lines and you can tell what CIA agenda is sometimes..

I've seen as much as 500 companies started by CIA.. lol not including them just getting hired at CBS or CNN on top of that..

Who really cares??

EVERYONE has an agenda..
YOU decide what to be influenced and behavior modified into.. Pick your poison..
I don't watch TV.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Actually...................................................................... this might take some time
Looks interesting.

Hope they don't come and knock down my doors (CIA) and take away my birthday...

They'll come for me first.

Happy Birthday

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

"Stargate" is the code name for remote viewing.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

"Stargate" is the code name for remote viewing.

Yes I didn't refer to it directly because there are at least 5 designations I have found in relation to remote viewing.

Grill Flame
For instance..

You have project SunStreak

As just a couple examples..

You have to follow the evolution of the thing to really get an idea of what you're looking at.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ignorant rhetoric posts... most of you. (Reverbs excluded)

Why can't you people say something else then mockery of the topic? Why can't you entertain the option of something more? Why can't you... Oh wait, I know the answer, it's become a rhetorical question...

----OT

It reads like a recruitment paper issued by the CIA/military/hidden government.
Pleasantly well written out paper to indulge a saliva indulgence in your mouth to work there and keep your mouth shut about anything because of the oasis' that keep you preoccupied and happy.

Then again, they erase parts off the paper due to top secret, so who knows what they are hiding? It can be anything and blessed be me, I don't care. It doesn't change my life.
edit on 14/10/17 by Sump3 because: Reverbs exceptionally excluded

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sump3
Ignorant rhetoric posts... most of you.

Why can't you people say something else then mockery of the topic? Why can't you entertain the option of something more? Why can't you... Oh wait, I know the answer, it's become a rhetorical question...

----OT

It reads like a recruitment paper issued by the CIA/military/hidden government.
Pleasantly well written out paper to indulge a saliva indulgence in your mouth to work there and keep your mouth shut about anything because of the oasis' that keep you preoccupied and happy.

Then again, they erase parts off the paper due to top secret, so who knows what they are hiding? It can be anything and blessed be me, I don't care. It doesn't change my life.

It's not due to "Top Secret"
It's clearly marked "Secret"
You do realize everyone in my training company (150) people or so.. everyone had at least secret.. Secret doesnt mean a whole lot.. lots of MOS in the army require it.

I read the entire document and we had the same reaction to it's meaning..

OMG it's so crazy.. lol..

The only part that I learned from was that the chartered flights were not enough room for everyone so bring your own personal car to work.

I don't know what you are trying to get at??

It's like you guys are acting like you're mind controlled. That because a CIA document is boring that then people MUST believe nothing ever happened at area 51..

That's your assumption put on others.. while no one really believes that..

It's not that Someone like me is going by the official story.. but I've been around stuff for a long time.. If you're still looking for secrets from area 51 you should realize so is Russia and china..

Any real secrets must remain so..

What exactly are you expecting?? If you just keep looking long enough you'll get a link to just the right url that no one knows about??

The document is boring, but not what the CIA got up too.. Area 51 is so damn cliche though..

I've seen the black triangle craft..
I'm pretty sure it is USA craft..
I was no where near area 51.. I was near a couple other bases that fly interesting craft though.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

When you used the CIA servers at NARA, all the remote viewing papers were placed in a database under the label Stargate.

The NARA procedure required taking a test on document handling. Then you get a researcher ID card. Once passed security, you go to the library on the 3rd floor. About midway in the library are (if they are still there) is the CIA section comprised of two tables with PCs. The servers were in cages on the floor. The cages were bolted to the floor. Above you were surveillance cameras.

The only output was on hard copy. The CIA provided laser printers and paper. The classification of each page had to be crossed out. Top and bottom. Every page.

Once you had shown the librarian that you cross out each page, the documents were placed in a courier bag and padlocked. When you reached the guard station, they unlocked the bag.

You really can't appreciate how much nicer it is to have this online unless you suffered through the old system.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
interesting all day menu, veal and chicken etc, then below that they show their expertise by mapping out the wildlife aplenty.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ah, no.

I stand corrected by you on the "secret" part.

What I mean is, as time has passed by on this site most of the comments on topics such as this take a direct 180° turn in to a "lol" direction on the topic. Hence, derailing it. Which f.ex. you did not do. You clarified, expanded and took a direct approach on the topic.

Others however, derail the thread with short rhetorics and don't even state the possibility(while I don't doubt they ponder over it in their chair) of something else, whatever it may be.

Applause for you, as you keep this site in it's position overall. While others do it only partly. And I am no exception to that as I am a minor contributor to this site.

edit on 14/10/17 by Sump3 because: grammar, spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

Oh..

Gotcha.

I really should start making threads, now that I have the time. I have some pretty out there experiences/theories.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Potato Soup Monday woohoo!

See you at the BOWLING ALLEY...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
usafhpa.com...

roadrunnersinternationale.com...

www.cia.gov...

On 17 May, the airlift of personnel and equipment to Kadena began, and Articles 131, 127, and 129, flown by Vojvodich, Layton, and Weeks, arrived between 22 and 27 May. The first two flew non-stop from Nevada to Kadena; the third diverted at Wake Island to correct an equipment malfunction and finished the trip the next day. The unit, which at its inception had been designated for security purposes as the 1129th US Air Force Special Activities Squadron (SAS), Detachment 1, comprised three A-12s, six pilots (three deployed at a time; later two), and over 250 support personnel. Its commander was Col. Hugh “Slip” Slater, who had worked with CIA on the U-2 program and at the OXCART test site. The 1129th SAS was ready for operations by the 29th. The call came the next day to fly the first mission on the 31stover North Vietnam.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

YOU decide what to be influenced and behavior modified into.. Pick your poison..

Can't get fooled again.

I don't watch TV.

I don't watch the news. My mom is partially deaf, she turns it up loud, all day long.

Adding Rense as source of CIA meddling in foreign nations internal affairs.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: seasonal

It's stamped Secret.

You clicked on it? What a dummy.

Did we sneak into the 'Dark Net' ...?

No, instead of clicking on the link, I clicked on quote in the OP. The link is to the CIA:

www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90B00184R000100020001-6.pdf

Not going there, even for a tour.

cia crest server

It is just a link off the CIA Crest server. Instead of having to go to the third floor of the NARA College Park, you can download off the internet.

Thanks. How not really that interesting.

Not your help, their files.
edit on 14-10-2017 by intrptr because: content

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Real secrets do nto even get a security level. they get a if you are not to be seeing this you die order posted on them.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Real secrets do nto even get a security level. they get a if you are not to be seeing this you die order posted on them.
I stumbled across some information about bush and the whole scull and cross bone theory along time ago the masons plans kept getting pop ups ,i got dropped from the sight and couldn't get back on, so turned off computer woke up next day went out to the garage neither of my cars would start both battery's were dead dead had to replace them, I stayed off the web for along time call me paranoid ....lol
edit on 14-10-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's true that the Air Force calls it "an operating location near Groom Lake" but the CIA called it Area 51. Originally, when it opened in 1955, they named it Watertown Airstrip. It was only meant to be a temporary camp and was mothballed in the summer of 1957. After a decision was made to reopen the site and expand it into a full-sized air base it was officially designated Area 51. That's how it appears on government maps and documents from 1959 through the late 1970s. CIA security personnel working there during that era even wore metal badges with the words AREA 51 SECURITY FORCE.

The CIA declassified the fact of the agency's association with Area 51 in September 2010. That meant that the CIA was now free to release documents containing the terms "Area 51" and "Groom Lake," and even "Las Vegas" which had been redacted in earlier FOIA-requested documents. I posted that information on ATS at the time and was roundly ignored. Only after someone received a FOIA reply in 2013 with Area 51 documents did anyone here or in the news media pay attention.

This thread is perplexing. I'm not sure why people on this site claim that they want the truth about Area 51 and then mock the results when the government finally releases formerly classified documentation on the subject in question. Back in the 1990s, when people were just starting to really poke into the question of what goes on at Groom Lake, the document that started this thread would have been considered a virtual gold mine. It's a briefing for people recruited to the OXCART program and contains a lot of inside information. Sure, it's mostly mundane stuff but it advances Area 51 from the shadows of myth into the light of fact. Area 51 is no longer a mysterious conspiracy, it is now something solid and real.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Negative...

There are several different facilities designated with an area number...I have been in one.

For instance a yahoo search brings up this:

en.wikipedia.org...:

Aerospace Data Facility-East (ADF-E), also known as Area 58 and formerly known as Defense Communications Electronics Evaluation and Testing Activity (DCEETA)

edit on R072017-10-15T12:07:45-05:00k0710Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

www.cia.gov...
This document prepares you for your deployment to Area 51. It starts out with general history of the Las Vegas area then eventually information about the base. A crude map showing how to get to Area 51from Mercury is at the bottom. Two post office boxes are listed for mail drops.

Beat me to it, I was going to post about and forgot. I read it a few weeks back. It reads pretty dated though, dated 1964.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

Yeah really...a ho hum response to a document with a map to a secret base and a mention of the base airline. The crude map has Groom Lake and Bald Mountain on it.

I've spent some time doing various searches last on the PO Boxes. (different restrictions on searches) Perhaps they were discontinued before the internet started sucking in documents. Glen Campbell mentioned Pittman Station as a mail drop.
www.ufomind.com...

Hard to believe that old Desert Rat newsletters are over two decades old.

I see the CIA no longer having an agenda regarding Groom Lake. Most likely they will be a better source of documents than the USAF.

For one thing, the USAF only releases executive summaries of crashes, while the CIA releases all testimony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join