It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

Thank you! Spot on.

To me this is nothing less than the channel through which the US will start making E.T. technology available to the public. It may be a high risk investment, but this could become bigger than Google. I am very pleased to see that a majority does not want to envision this possibility. Always a good sign for an investment :-)
This will be side-by-side with my cryptocurrencies. No risk, no fun.

link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

you know having the book of the biggest hoaxer of all time has your avatar helps nothing

link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
harsh

But true. I don't do sugar coat.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk

originally posted by: SacredLore
ATS seems to be a real bunch of losers or I am watching a different event.
This IS breathtaking!
(watching right now)

I have to agree with you. ATS on here seem to be outright negative towards it. Fine. Off they go then if not interested, let us decide how we think this may pan out. This is actually ground breaking yet many can't see it. It costs nothing to watch and analyse, it's free. If you want to invest, it's your choice. I've made worse investment choices in my life.

The problem isn’t the Company he started, seems like a good idea to me too.

The short version of the problem is he had no information on ETs. It was a straight out lie to get people’s attention on this new company. He should have just been honest and stated his venture of this New company. not “ I know highly classified info on ET. I can’t tell you about it right now but stay tuned because I’ve been specially selected by ultra secret Govt peoples and I will let you in on the secret when the times right”

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

originally posted by: butcherguy
Still no proof.
I can tell you that there are photos of spiders on Uranus, but if I don't show you a photo, what good is that?

The Nimitz story is just that, a story.... until someone shows us some proof.

Indeed, but it's easier to make the government machine respond and cough up things if you know something specific exists and researchers know what specifically to file requests for. A thread to pull on is better than no thread at all.

Somehow, you believe that filing a FOIA request for a photo of a UFO would get you that photo.

They might give you a photo that has been redacted to show a black square where the photo would be, but more likely... you would get a response that the information requested doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i think everyone knows that

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

What am I supposed to be trying to help?

link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
i think everyone knows that

Just in case someone joined today and didn't know.

link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

That's not quite right: He may well have information on ETs, but is not allowed to release them as factual. But if you read the foreword of the first book (Sekret Machines: Gods: Volume 1) it becomes clear that the book presents facts, wrapped in fiction. There are some interesting things to learn there, for example that ET ships are controlled by thought/consciousness. I guess that is why you find "Brain-computer Interface" as one of the company's goals.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Heres the UAP picture that flashed up during the Nimitz story.

No further mention of the gun cam or IR footage and a potato quality photo.

Seems TDL spent his time during the delay wisely- instead of rigorously cataloguing this never before heard of yet well documented UAP sighting- he was of course with his accountant structuring a tax friendly vehicle to collect UFOtainment revenue.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Tom DeLonge on Twitter:

Everyone must pitch in and own it together or it WILL GET SHUT DOWN #DangerousGameHere

Twitter

That is what I feared: This can be seen as a public test for whether we are really ready for these technologies. If ATS is representative for the rest of the population we are stuck with noisy helicopters for another 100 years.

edit on 11-10-2017 by SacredLore because: Twitter link

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

make we believe in uri

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

double
edit on 11-10-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: privatepilotuk

originally posted by: beetee

At least they confirmed that clear and high quality video and pictures exist. And that the US government has it. --beetee

That was significant. It means it can be requested -- privatepilotuk

So why hasn't he already done that and why didn't he have the picture available at the announcement?

But on a good note I have the picture available, but will need $200 first to go get it from storage.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Still no proof.
I can tell you that there are photos of spiders on Uranus, but if I don't show you a photo, what good is that?

Agreed. We've got plenty of stories like that. We know the government knows UFOs exist. The government observing or knowing about UFOs is not going to move the needle without some hard evidence.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Still no proof.

Indeed, but it's easier to make the government machine respond and cough up things if you know something specific exists and researchers know what specifically to file requests for. A thread to pull on is better than no thread at all.

They wont give anything they dont want to give. If FOIA requests did anything, we wouldnt need Delonge and his merry men.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Still no proof.

Somehow, you believe that filing a FOIA request for a photo of a UFO would get you that photo.

They might give you a photo that has been redacted to show a black square where the photo would be, but more likely... you would get a response that the information requested doesn't exist.

Possibly. Possibly not. Nothing gets released voluntarily from a bureacracy as nobody involved in it benefits from release and they may suffer if they screw up. The default is always do nothing say nothing file and forget. If you ask a specific question however then somebody has to respond and take responsibility, to provide it, redact it or to lie in writing. Either way the system must react and somebody must make a decision. There's always the outside chance something useful may result.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TISTBOTE

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: abago71
Im watching now. Not impressed.

Well, it's only been 12 minutes in.
Please don't stop watching, so you can tell us anything important... if there is anything.

Here's the link: Live Stream

They are going to build a spaceship

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Good to see Tom D. putting a crew of "the men who stare at goats" together. Nothing suspicious there....

I be more than willing to help produce a TD project if he would hire me as 2nd 2nd or DP.

Just a thought...contracts por favor...You listening Tom?
edit on 11-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

You believe what you want to believe. I am not selling anything.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join