It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

yip with a negative spin on it, sure look like they are wanting us to fear our little alien friends,
and there was me thinking we were possibly going to escape the control system, nah they just want to tighten their grip.

we must be coming to inquisitive towards our governments.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I personally believe that the days of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds etc. are counted.
Many people have come to realize the destructiveness of the "solutions" they have been enforcing on us.
Poisnous foods, technologies harmful for our biosphere, a deeply currupt medical system, continuous brainwashing for materialism and oppression of spiritual freedom, advocating war as the solution, etc.
The Internet may play a role as it has raised awareness by connecting humans in a new way.

But I an naive and may be wrong.

Still, for me TTSA is in the green with their attitude. It seems logical to assume that not all other lifeforms are automatically the friends of humans.
Tigers are a beautiful species, but the deer does not exactly see them as their friends.

I remain optimistic for TTSA. It has now become obvious that they have the support of powerful people.
I am aware of Greer's warnings about a faked alien invasion.
But all the belief systems and conspiracy theories surrounding UFOs have one thing in common with TTSA: No objective, hard evidence.
So I appreciate the sober approach of Elizondo. Step by step, no speculations, let's get the facts first.

The journey has only just begun.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interview with Tom DeLonge in Rolling Stone.

Q:
There was one person in that Times article, Leon Golub, a senior astrophysicist at Harvard. He said the possibility of an extraterrestrial cause “is so unlikely that it competes with many other low-probability but more mundane explanations … bugs in the code for the imaging and display systems, atmospheric effects and reflections, neurological overload from multiple inputs during high-speed flight.” What do you have to say about those explanations?

A:
It’s so offensive and naïve and ignorant that I go, “How are you even let into such a prestige environment?” They’re planting “Harvard” next to comments [made by] an officer that spent 3 million dollars on his training before he ever touched the throttle of a hundred-million-dollar weapons platform, with security clearances and the ability to fly live weapons over an American city. The two guys that went on the record are Top Gun graduates — these are the best in the world. The system that recorded this stuff is called the Spy-1 Radar, which is the single most classified radar system in the world. It’s the best stuff we got in the United States Government. And the Princeton [a Navy ship which spotted objects in 2004, which the Times reported on in 2017] was a radar ship. The entire ship was an array of hardware that can get 360-degree views of an entire combat awareness. It’s so advanced that they have the Top Gun guys running it. So for someone to say it’s bugs on the system is so offensive.

Is he saying that all these generals and admirals that have the keys to all of our nuclear weapons can’t tell a bug on the best radar system on earth? That they’re literally hallucinating, or something? It’s offensive to them. I’ve met these guys. A general I was working with had multiple PhD’s from MIT and Cal Tech in aerospace engineering. Another general was in charge of 5,000 of our nuclear warheads. He was the commander of this stuff. These guys are not idiots. I think people need to think a little bit more before they say disrespectful comments like that.

Q:
I wanted to ask about the WikiLeaks dump that revealed your e-mails to John Podesta. What was going through your mind when those e-mails came out?

A:
It was the worst thing ever. Because there was the biggest secret on earth, the most classified, most taboo secret on earth. And I was the only person, ever, that was able to turn the valve and get it open. And I had a full flow of information. And when WikiLeaks dumped all of Podesta’s emails, and my communication with Podesta, that valve got shut off and it scared the death out of me — for the people I was working with, but also for humanity. I was like “Oh, my God, I got so close.” But that brought me the credibility to where everybody else — from CIA, the DOD — all circled around me and said, “You’re for real, and your ideas are good. But they’re not good enough yet. Let’s help design a better better version of the idea.” And that’s how the Academy of Arts and Science became a reality.

edit on 4-6-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: ManyMasks

I personally believe that the days of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds etc. are counted.

If you feel the days of these big finance and banking families are over, how do you feel about the Mellons as in Chris Mellon (TTSA officer)?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

The elite families and the IC. In our historical timeline it was Allen Dulles who stacked the deck that way.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

There are always white sheep who manage to creep into a carefully built dynasty of black sheep. Laurance Rockefeller seems to have been such a subversive white sheep.

I am not familiar with the Mellon's. They may be constructive or desctructive. Wealth and power is nothing I condemn per se. It depends in what direction the power is used. Chris Mellon surely does what I consider constructive with TTSA. Either he is the rebellious child of the bad family or the family is just rich, but not bad.

On a deeper level: One way to take out the bad guys is to incarnate into their families and change things from the inside. I think that this is happening to the Rockefellers who have caused so much suffering for humanity. But I know that this is a crazy idea, so let's leave it at that. Mad ramblings of your local TTSA fanboy.
edit on 14-6-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The voice of reason. How refreshing, how incredibly good!
I agree so much with the Dolans.

And for the records: The Project Blue Beam conspiracy theory is about faking the 2nd coming of Christ! Later somebody twisted it to have something to do with aliens. The whole idea is unsubstantiated and meaningless to anything of interest going on.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Something to be aware of.

Warning: Greer inside. Content not suitable for Armageddon fans and war lovers.

When Disclosure Serves Secrecy

If a ‘disclosure’ is unleashed on the world which is xenophobic, militaristic and terrifying, know that it comes from the spinmeisters of secrecy- regardless of how respectable the person or group may appear to be.

Part of this disclosure plan involves the use of UFO look-alike devices made by humans in an attack on Earth or military assets of Earth.

Retrograde and fanatical religious groups, similarly, have great vested interests in fulfilling the promise of Armageddon.

Such a false and contrived ‘disclosure of the truth’ regarding UFOs and ETs would, then, subserve agendas held by powerful covert interests in both the military-industrial sector and those of a strange collection of religious fanatics, who pine for Armageddon — and the sooner the better.

Quotes are incomplete and out of sequence.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

We have to keep this in mind. All "bad news" regarding ET must be fully proven by various nations and on a private individual level of experience and observation. It is very important not to be mislead regarding this point. That said, I think the "prison planet" theory has merit and it may well be that one or more ET races use Earth as a dumping ground for unwanted individuals. Taking a stand against these prison guards would be legitimate, I find. But - as in any conflict - force and violence must be the last resort, after all honest attempts at negotation have failed permanently. And then it must be limited to an absolute minimum and ended as soon as a change of attitude has occurred in the other side.

(In celebration of the 140th flag for this thread. Thank you :-)
edit on 6-7-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Episode 6

Breathtaking. Nothing less. Viva Italia!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When we found out what was going on, after WW II, kind of during WW II, it scared the hell out of everybody involved.
And so what they did was they said "We gotta figure out what this subject is, what this topic is. We gotta figure out what it is, who it is, what they're doing, all that kind of stuff. And we need to do it in crazy secrecy because this is really, really, really advanced stuff."
6:25

Tom DeLonge's story sounds plausible to me. Reality may be stranger than the popular but boring conspiracy theory that "the government is out to get me".

edit on 18-7-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Metamaterials in my e-mail:

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials and an archive of initial analysis and research for their controversial ADAM Research Project. ADAM, an acronym for Acquisition and Data Analysis of Materials, is an academic research program focused on the exploitation of exotic materials for technological innovation.

The ownership of these assets, which were previously retained and studied by investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and are reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin, allows TTSA to conduct rigorous scientific evaluations to determine its function and possible applications.

“The structure and composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” says Steve Justice, current COO of To The Stars Academy and former head of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin's "Skunk Works." “They’ve been collected from sources with varying levels of chain-of-custody documentation, so we are focusing on verifiable facts and working to develop independent scientific proof of the materials' properties and attributes. In some cases, the manufacturing technology required to fabricate the material is only now becoming available, but the material has been in documented possession since the mid-1990's. We currently have multiple material samples being analyzed by contracted laboratories and have plans to extend the scope of this study.” TTSA will also seek to engage the potential partners who have expressed interest in helping accelerate ADAM research and development.

“If the claims associated with these assets can be validated and substantiated, then we can initiate work to transition them from being a technology to commercial and military capabilities,” adds Justice. “As noted in our October 2017 TTSA kickoff webcast, technologies that would allow us to engineer the spacetime metric would bring capabilities that would fundamentally alter civilization, with revolutionary changes to transportation, communication, and computation.”

A Public Benefit Corporation, To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science is a consortium of scientists, aerospace engineers, and creatives working collectively to empower gifted researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies with the support to rapidly transition innovative ideas into world-changing products and services.

I am sure you all can't wait to invest!!

For the more scientifically inclined, consider this.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's all a bit weird SL

Yet another tweet on metamaterials....

Have they learned nothing from the Mylar Balloon gaff?

No...the picture is a black and white version of this piece of natural stone or Malachite

I didn't find this by the way. Others on Twitter did.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and are reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin, allows TTSA to conduct rigorous scientific evaluations to determine its function and possible applications.

Exactly, I wonder, where did this material come from? Her back yard? I mean shouldn’t they provide some kind of chain of evidence for this material?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I believe they are the same pieces sent to LMH and Art Bell in the mail back in the day.

Known as "Art's Parts"

They've supposedly had these parts for months now. They know what they are.

What a charade again.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

What a charade again.

It could be junk from LMH's skip, but her band of devoted believers will inevitably outnumber those who know and support the truth.

As is often said, though, that is precisely how UFOtainment works.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
These are well documented pieces that LMH has had for years. Over the years they have been reported to have been tested by many labs already (by both LMH and Art) and nothing ever came of this testing otherwise it would have already been reported. LMH would repeatedly say it was layered Bismuth and Magnesium. I believe they are the same pieces commonly referred to as "Art's Parts". Seemingly nothing new here. Seemingly pieces dislodged when scraping the bottom of the barrel.

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join