It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirror in my dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A few nights ago i dreamt about someone handing me a pair of binoculars. I was told to see the same thing as him. Sounded like an older guy. Probably mid 40's or early 50's. He told me to focus on what he had seen.

This is the first time my dream was actually in focus. Where as nothing was blurry or out of focus. But when i put the binoculars up into my eyes and focused the lenses, all i could see was myself in a mirror.

The binoculars were invisible in my reflection. But i could see myself in my dream.

It mimicked the same movements i made. I tried to see if i could get the reflection of the binoculars to show up, but they remained to be invisible.

My reflection was not hostile. It had the same look as my face every where i go. Indifferent to anything that is happening.

As i continued to try and find the reflection of the binoculars the more i looked into my face. It was incredibly detailed.

I appeared to be standing in a completely white room with an incandescent light fixture illuminating everything. I could not see any corners. I could not see anyone else except me. I wasn't angry, sad, laughing, or happy. Just the same as i am right now.

Every time i moved my arms to look into the binoculars my reflection mimicked my every move perfectly.

But the one thing that i had noticed... it was a very small subtlety, but i definitely picked up on it. The lenses that were inside of the binoculars could be seen in the reflection.

I wear glasses that are full cover glasses. Not anything like your harry potter small as a twig glasses no. My glasses look like the same sunglasses worn by the king.

But the lenses sort of stuck out and made a perfect circle around both of my eyes.

After trying about 3 times to see if i could get the reflection of the binoculars in the mirror, i finally realized that i was actually looking into a mirror and recognized myself in my dream.

Again my reflection did not do anything wild or crazy. It just continued to mimic my every move.

I woke up after noticing the lenses in the binoculars of my reflection were the only part of the binoculars that had shown up. While the big black binoculars i was holding could be seen without a problem. I didn't ask if the mirror was broken. I just kept trying to fix the reflection not showing up.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

I could not see anyone else except me.

You're supposed to be looking at something about yourself. Or you are too self centered.

Seemingly no clue is offered about what you are supposed to be looking at, so Im going with the latter.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Too self centered?

Hmmm.... i don't buy it. I do live by myself. I don't have many friends. I don't have all that much money but i make enough. Yet when random strangers appear i do assess them. I have given out money. I've offered help to others.

But i do keep to myself. I do not have any interests in other people, but when asked for my advice or opinion... you might not like what i have to say. Thats why i stay away.

Maybe it is right. But i think it is wrong. Only because people view me more as a big scary monster of a human being. Not egocentric or completely selfish.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Too self centered?

I only said that because the dream didn't seem to include anything but you looking at you.

Nothing about work, relationships, or any other thing. Did you notice that?

Usually in dreams we are led to or shown something about our lives that needs addressing, or something that we have a problem with or obsess about. The dream occurs somewhere, involves others, doing something.

Yours is just you. Looking at you.

edit on 9-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yeah i know. Thats the thing. If the dream itself is more self centered... then why was i concentrating more on trying to get the binoculars to show up in the reflection? That is the weird part. I was handed the binoculars and said to look at what ever this other person told me to look at. But all i could see was myself. And because it seemed strange that in the mirror the binoculars were mostly absent, save for the lenses, what does that mean then.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if you have tried contact lenses before? Also consider reflecting on your thoughts before going to bed, or first thing once you awoke. Maybe there's some clues in your daily life too.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx

Yeah i know. Thats the thing. If the dream itself is more self centered... then why was i concentrating more on trying to get the binoculars to show up in the reflection? That is the weird part. I was handed the binoculars and said to look at what ever this other person told me to look at. But all i could see was myself. And because it seemed strange that in the mirror the binoculars were mostly absent, save for the lenses, what does that mean then.

You said something about wearing glasses in real life?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I used to wear contacts. I would never take them out.

I would keep the same contacts in my eyes without ever taking them out for at least a year at a time. Contacts for me were very expensive.

Then back in 2013 i finally bought glasses. My last pair of contacts got ruined. After wearing contacts for well over 10 years i switched to glasses.

And in my dream i could see my glasses in the reflection. And i could see only the lenses of the binoculars in the reflection.

edit on 10182017 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You were told to see what He sees and He is seeing you. You must look for who is looking to you. For what I don’t know. Maybe love.

top topics

join