It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New drug in Brazil "Cloud 9" How is this not a zombie?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Very disturbing that anyone would want this.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Cloud 9 is not a drug,” says Rusty Payne, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). “It’s a name.”

According to an “emergency order” issued by the Macomb County Health Department on September 24, the active ingredient in Cloud 9, as well as similar products called Crown and Relax, is (S)-​N-​(1-​amino-​3-​methyl-​1-​oxobutan-​2-​yl)-​1-​pentyl-​1H-​indazole-​3-​carboxamide, a.k.a. AB-PINACA, a synthetic cannabinoid first described in 2012. The health department’s director, William Ridella, says that identification was based on a test by the state police laboratory of at least one sample purchased in southeastern Michigan. AB-PINACA is not explicitly banned by federal law, but Ridella says it may be covered by a catchall provision of the 2012 Synthetic Drug Abuse Prevention Act that describes synthetic cannabinoids in general terms, based on their structure and pharmacological action.

Mystery solved? Not quite.
When I ask Mary Mazur, a spokeswoman for the health department, which of those many chemicals is the active ingredient in Cloud 9, she refers me to information about MDPV, one of the cathinones banned by the Synthetic Drug Abuse Prevention Act.

Forbes.com, Oct. 2014 - The Mystery Of Cloud 9: How Drug Laws Make Drugs More Dangerous.

Seems like it is combo of K2 (fake pot) and bath salts (fake... PCP? Crack? ???).

But oh, listen to MSM, because it is "killing people"!!! Even when they never tell you what it is or why people are taking it in the first place.

Solution? Don't take it. Or, make the real things legal. Here the real stuff (pot) is legal but people still take K2. Even though it is illegal. A complete mess. Like the chick in the vid.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Butterfinger

I just want to know why
someone would like to look like those kids. I remember when people used to get high just to enhance their experiences or just to escape from reality back in the 70's and 80's. This is different, must be an agenda behind.

Just imagine walking into a club full of these people...on acid!

I'll let that sit there for a minute.

I don't think these zombies buy drinks. No good for business unless you sell brain smoothies.

If they did drink though, judging by the muscle spasms, you could probably drink for free all night just by standing in the arc of all the flying whisky and coke.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: Trueman

No, I would see them gather the pods at certain times of the year and I asked about what they were doing.

I was even given a plant which was absolutely beautiful and smelled wonderful.

That's so cool man. So they do that as a sort a ritual. Check the calendar, maybe they match with solstice or something. I want to know about that plant they gave you too

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Super fun to watch these vids at night, on a friday, when you have to take the dog for a walk, and its rainy and super misty, and pretty much a full moon, with these strange noises coming from outside....

But i find it interesting, that in many of these cases, the subject bashes its head against windows and such... to see similar effects... i wonder, what causes that particular behavior... very suspicious...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh my god..... I don't know what would have happened back in my super paranoid days when I firmly believed zombies could and would happen at any moment...... Thankfully I didn't own any guns back then lol! Okay I'm saying back then like it was ages ago but like.... 5 years maybe hahaha...

That's horrifying. I just hope I can set the proper foundation for my kid and hope he has the strength and sense to stay away from this kind of crap as he grows.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I guess they told us in 2011

Are you prepared for the impending zombie invasion? That's the question posed by the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention in a Monday blog posting gruesomely titled, "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse." And while it's no joke, CDC officials say it's all about emergency preparation. "There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for," the posting reads. "Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That's right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you'll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whatever that stuff is she is definitely a zombie my God I never seen it like that before !

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

But i find it interesting, that in many of these cases, the subject bashes its head against windows and such... to see similar effects... i wonder, what causes that particular behavior... very suspicious...

In my day in the 80's we raved on the danc(E)floor having amazing fun and one worldliness, or sat in a ring at parties tripping to the Magical Mystery Tour and laughing so much. What is this stuff they do now it looks very very different?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Sounds like datura stramonium.... jimsonweed.
The fruit is a thorny pod filled with small black seeds.
The flower is purple/ white and trumpet shaped.
datura

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As much as i, and others, really want the end of the world scenario to be a zombie apocalypse. It just really isn't going to happen.

Interesting video though.
edit on 6-10-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
DP
edit on 6-10-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Oh my god..... I don't know what would have happened back in my super paranoid days when I firmly believed zombies could and would happen at any moment...... Thankfully I didn't own any guns back then lol! Okay I'm saying back then like it was ages ago but like.... 5 years maybe hahaha...

-Alee

That's adorable.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Imagine a chemtrail loaded up with that (SNIP) there`s your Z-Day.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

But it will wear off, and it won't spread from person to person.

A ZA is just not in the cards. Pity really.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Ok.... So the real problem is... They need to make that stuff stronger, and somehow make it have a permanent brain damagedamagedamage effect..

Back to the drawing board it is then.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

No, I would see them gather the pods at certain times of the year and I asked about what they were doing.

I was even given a plant which was absolutely beautiful and smelled wonderful.

Sounds Like Jimson Weed.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

When the CIA first was researching L- S- D there were plans similar to this to weaponize it.

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole look into camp edgewood chemical weapons and lsd test on soldiers.

edit on 6-10-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Sounds like gypsum seed pods...which is a weed that grows wild. I remember back when I was younger kids used to get into it and it started making the news. The hallucinations are so strong you can legitimately lose touch with reality similar to how people describe salvia. Started hearing cases of people walking into traffic and falling from high places...it was not good.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Beat me to it and got the spelling lol...well played.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join