It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ORDERED: Stand down on muti shooter evidence investigation!! From Washington DC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I almost wanted to start a new thread, but I will leave it as my last comment here for now.

If a man can get 10 suitcases into a luxury suite of a Las Vegas Strip Hotel (Elvis Town) containing state of the art weaponry, ammo and security devices, having amassed said weaponry and equipment legally, under the noses of every security agency and monitoring, under the noses of hotel security, having avoided detection by neighbours, by hotel room services, by everybody, Houston you have a BIG PROBLEM.

This means it could be open season on the U.S any time by any body. The whole world knows that it could come to the U.S and do this now. Do you not see how vulnerable you are? Did you learn nothing from 9/11, Sandy Hook, all these incidents?

Didn't GWB bring in the Patriot Act parts 1 and 2? WTF happened to that to protect you. It is like you have become more lapse than ever now. With all the monitoring the CIA and NSA do, so much monitoring they can even hear Trump talking dirty in private, they don't notice this blatant one man band (or was it?) infantry unit take down all those souls. Sack the CIA and NSA, they are "cowboys" at security if this is the case. They have let you down.

From the outside I see that you are very very vulnerable. If you do not address this it will 100% happen again, sometimes not so bad, but even this shooter's record will be broken very quickly.

Get wise! I get upset because you are highly cultured people and this is really really bad for the free world generally. This should not be happening.

edit on 6-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm kinda dumbfounded not many, if any, people have mentioned that fact Jason Aldean ran away like a coward and didn't say something like "gun fire get down!" before/as he ran off stage

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

As a lighting tech myself I am definitely taking note. Also my company had video crew on the ariana grande (however she spells it) tour that was bombed in the UK and I took notes from that as well. It bothers me more and more that events in my line of work are increasingly being targeted for attack...had I wanted to go to war I woulda joined the military instead of going into live production =(

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I'm kinda dumbfounded not many, if any, people have mentioned that fact Jason Aldean ran away like a coward and didn't say something like "gun fire get down!" before/as he ran off stage

Jason Aldean is a pussy.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

YEah you stand out in the open during a firefight in Afghanistan and try that. WHat you call a Coward is what a smart man would do by trying to find cover. and Gunfire was self evident so why do something stupid as that?

I take it you never been shot at before.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Jason Aldean is a pussy.

well apparently so are 90 percent of th epopulation of planet earth.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Yeah actually I have behind a club in Hollywood, I think it was called the Seven Seas across from Grohmann's, when I was in my late teens early 20s in late 70s. The guy I was with pissed off some bad guys and they chased us out of the club. And that wasn't random fire they were aiming at us specifically. Quite a few other misadventures that were life threatening in Hollywood, I was in the punk crowd so it wasn't all that safe heh.

There was nothing stopping him from saying something as he ran /shrug. Hell he could have said something after he got behind cover. I personally would have been more worried about the 1000's of people that came to see me perform getting killed than getting killed myself. I could not have lived with myself if one person died and I could have stopped it just by hollering "GUNFIRE GET COVER!!" as I ran.

If you were in Afghanistan as you say and had people with you that didn't realize there was gunfire, you wouldn't shout a warning as you dive for cover?

So yeah in my mind he's a coward.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
And as for this, don't you think a lot of the problems we have in the world today is because most people are all about "ME". Maybe if people started worrying about others more regularly and we weren't shocked/surprised/flabbergasted by random acts of kindness, the world wouldn't suck so bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: CaptainBuck

I'm trying to find it for you.

What does that prove or even hints at? Nevada has modern carry laws and they need not be concealed.

second- gunman in the crowd pulled out a pistol while a companion is raining down hundreds of rounds from afar? Makes no sense. No doubt many in the crowd were legally armed. Even so, the rifleman was far, far out of pistol range.

I would probably have pulled a pistol too if I were at the event, but to pop off rounds toward a gunman a couple of hundred of yards away when people around you were dropping left and right is not wise.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: CaptainBuck

Looks like a security guard to me. Any thoughts on Gate7?

It would make no sense to place a shooter inside the crowd where they could be seen and neutralized. If there were multiple shooters and I believe there were it would be logical to place them in a semi-circle, that way no matter which way people fled they be running in to gunfire. Just hearing it from all directions would be terrifying and keep most in their place looking for cover.

I feel sure one of the shooters was covering the gates, surely with that number of casualties one of the exits acted as a bottleneck ensuring more casualties.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You're probably right. I've only watched it on my tablet. I will watch on my PC when I have time.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yeah, the gate thing does hold more weight. I saw it called a 'killbox' earlier. Chilling thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I would suggest that you watch some of the bodycam footage that's been released in the last day or so and compare the appearance of the guys that are inside the venue with the officers captured on bodycam. In the link from this thread, when he goes into the slow-motion portion, I think it'll really become pretty evident with an open mind.

Was there a guy with a gun inside the concert venue captured on that video? Absolutely. But I'd bet my bottom dollar it was two cops reacting, rather than some mysterious gunman on the ground.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Okay, thanks for the tip.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yeah actually I have behind a club in Hollywood, I think it was called the Seven Seas across from Grohmann's, when I was in my late teens early 20s in late 70s. The guy I was with pissed off some bad guys and they chased us out of the club. And that wasn't random fire they were aiming at us specifically. Quite a few other misadventures that were life threatening in Hollywood, I was in the punk crowd so it wasn't all that safe heh.

There was nothing stopping him from saying something as he ran /shrug. Hell he could have said something after he got behind cover. I personally would have been more worried about the 1000's of people that came to see me perform getting killed than getting killed myself. I could not have lived with myself if one person died and I could have stopped it just by hollering "GUNFIRE GET COVER!!" as I ran.

If you were in Afghanistan as you say and had people with you that didn't realize there was gunfire, you wouldn't shout a warning as you dive for cover?

So yeah in my mind he's a coward.

First I didnt claim to had been in AFghanistan. you mis understood that apparently. Most soldiers would call out gunfire thats true but...Is he a soldier or a singer? Unless th emans mike was a wireless one i do not think he could had said anything that didnt involve being shot himself. he was well lit and that mad ehim a prime target in my estimation. HE would had been my first target in my honest opinion.

And No I have never said get down to anyone. all my friends are smart enough we recognize gunfire and seek cover without being told to do so. Lots of Bars its a good rule to live by.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yeah I didn't say that well it was a hypothetical "If you in that situation.

Have you watched any of the videos? Almost none of those people had a clue especially the ones closest to the stage and were just standing around going "Huh?". From the big screen on one video he had at least one of those ear/wrap around mics I think cause he plays guitar while he's singing?

But regardless he had zero care for those 20,000+ people who paid to see him being killed. Picture this... he's told there's shots fired, he starts running and screams RUN! at the same time or goes under cover and does it. That could have given those people the precious seconds they needed (After being lit up like a Christmas tree when the lights went from dark to shining right on the crowd).

Shrug I couldn't do that, I'd die first if I had to. My life isn't as important as those 20,000+ people are, no way.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

evry life has equal value. Mine especially. Im going to save my ass first. I fi do nto know you personally i dont care.(i know ATS users though so consider you all special)

I dlive to see another day and do some good. you would die and be wormchow.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
where is that information sourced from

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Gotcha.. enough on the matter then heh

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: TheJesuit

He may have left a note.

It is like there is a news blackout. They have told us nothing really. What little they have told us is not adding up.

Here we go again; this below comes from Gumshoe News.

Bad guys and passports by Dee McLachlan "Pt Arthur- Enough Is enough, Page 63

It’s just amazing how the means of identity pops up everywhere.b1996 – In Martin Bryant’s car at the tollbooth was a combat shotgun, a bag of ammo, and wait for it: his passport! 2001 – The passport of one of the alleged hijackers, Satam Al Suqami, survived the crash fireball and tower explosions. His passport was found a few blocks from the World Trade Center, handed to a New York City detective by an unknown person!

2005 – A bomb at the Russell Square Tube station (in Melbourse Australia) killed 26 people. Jermain Lindsey’s passport and his driver’s licence (plus his certificate of mobile phone insurance!!), were located next to his body by the ‘anti-terror’ squad. They found it on the 17th of July, ten days after the 7/7 event. Apparently they had already been to his home in Aylesbury.

2015 – Paris Police found this ID document of Said Kouachi. This was used to implicate him and his brother Cherif Kouachi in the Charlie Hebdo “Je suis Charlie” shootings. Said’s ID was left in the car that they abandoned after the shooting. Have you ever heard of such a thing?

2001 -- There were allegedly 19 hijackers on four flights. Of course this is questionable: some of the men later stepped forward and said they were alive. For example, The Telegraph of September 23, 2001 reported: “Mr Al-Hamzi is 26 and had just returned to work at a petrochemical complex in the industrial eastern city of Yanbou after a holiday in Saudi Arabia.”

2009 - NO PASSPORT REQUIRED

On the other hand, there are times when the airline will help you travel, without a passport. Mr and Mrs Haskell were waiting to board Northwest Airlines Flight 253 from Amsterdam when a smartly dressed man, leading a Nigerian to the check-in, told the ticket agent:

“We need to get this man on the plane. He doesn’t have a passport.” That Nigerian was Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who turned out to be the “Underwear Bomber.” The incident was a catalyst for the purchase of body scanners, worldwide.

leaving identit seems to becoming a habit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join