It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall White Nordic Aliens Truth or Lies ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I was watching an in dept Interview of Charles Hall where he talks in detail about the his encounters with the "Tall Whites"

and I could't but help notice how confident Charles Hall talks about his experiences with some people even suggesting he is an actor or professional liar.

So that reminded me about some body language techniques people use to tell whether a person is lying , one of them being eye movments:

If a person's eyes looks towards the right it means they are thinking of a memory , when a person's eyes leans towards the left it indicates they are constructing their own thoughts , in otherwords making stuff up which indicates a person is normally lying.

I was shocked to see Charles looking to his upper Left almost 80% of the entire interview. Which makes me think that he may indeed be a professional liar.

Nordic type aliens has been mentioned numerous times among Ufologists and Contactees over the years like:

Robert Dean

Billy Meier

David Wilcock

And even Phil Schneider has talked about aliens that apparently looks like your average white person

It appears that most of these Ufologist & contactees my have been inspired by 19th century occultist writers like Helena Blavatsky , Alice Baily and Ignatius Donnelly who typically connected the Atlantis myth with the Aryan race.

But hypothetically speaking is their any truth to such claims? , Could white people be the descendants of an alien race , sky gods who came to earth and mated with homo-sapiens? Unfortunately the answer is a no. Despite some ancient references to blonde haired gods there is absolutely no evidence of interbreeding that took place over the last 10 000 years. Which means that changes to skin/hair was likely due to environmental changes and not interbreeding.

European men consist of 4 different Y-chromosomal haplogroups (DNA markers) namely:
1) Haplogroup R1b [Western-Europeans] -> oldest sample (12 000 B.C)
2) Haplogroup R1a [Eastern-Europeans/slavic] -> oldest sample (8690 B.C)
3) Haplogroup I1a [Northen Europe] -> oldest sample (31,210 B.C)
4) Haplogroup I2a [Balkans] -> oldest sample (17 000 B.C)

If the oldest Y-chromosomal DNA of any human sample dated back to only the bronze/neolithic age then perhaps we would've had a clear indication of interbreeding with a different species of human , but since all the European Y-chromosomal markers of ancient skeletons can be dated back to the Ice age, it would be highly unlikely that some blue eyed , blonde haired alien race were responsible for those recessive/"Aryan" traits.

edit on 5-10-2017 by RickSanchez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RickSanchez

Constructing thoughts should not automatically be taken as making stuff up. Not a sure sign someone is lying.

That said, I'm not sure about Hall but I do not trust much said by the other names mentioned.

I do not believe the tales of tall white Nordic aliens, but that is only my own opinion. I won't use the word impossible here.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickSanchez
I was watching an in dept Interview of Charles Hall where he talks in detail about the his encounters with the "Tall Whites"

and I could't but help notice how confident Charles Hall talks about his experiences with some people even suggesting he is an actor or professional liar.

Anyone who tours the UFO/Contactee 'paid to appear' scene, making ridiculous (and impossible to verify) claims, that has no reason to have such experiences is obviously full of BS. They're always the "I'm special that's why they chose me - please pay me for this amazing knowledge" type of conman/woman. David Icke is the worst at this... money for nothing...

And why do they always assume that all aliens conveniently fit into human racial profile? Most likely a total lack of imagination.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

They do exist. Travis Walton saw one and has passed many lie detector tests. He saw a tall blond wearing a uniform and a helmet. ?He saw greys on the same ship. Everyone in the truck saw the saucer as clear as a bell and they all passed a few lie detector tests as well.
The trees in the clearing where the craft was seen all have triple accelerated wood fiber growth and the rings prove radiation changes to the tree.
One of the guys in the truck who's arm was hanging out the window facing the craft developed skin cancer on that arm.

All of that adds up to verifying the truth of Travis Walton's testimony. So yes, tall blond Nordics exist that are probably not from this planet.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well for US, Nordic's (people from northern europe) are 'aliens'.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why call them nordic, creatures from another dimension or whatever, is silly.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For some external sources, search for - Bill Chalker Nordic DNA test

Several threads on ATS also discuss this case
Link1

Link2

Not absolute proof, but interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I happen to agree that Walton and group's testimony is most likely truth... but that means only that they thought they saw what they saw. So it means nothing, really.

Another "discloser" who was local to this site (astr0), and who was reliable for seven years and pointed to verifiable technology patents and had plausible explanations for how it all worked before he let loose and "told all," said it was black budget secret operations sourced from a previous human civilization, not alien, with the "aliens" seen being human made androids.

Frankly, all I personally know is that strange airborne phenomena is seen... and I just can't get past thinking Hall, and most other UFO lecture regulars are con-men, mistaken or delusional... but who knows "fer sure."

It's an enigma wrapped in a dilemna wrapped in a 4-d burrito ... very likely on purpose. It's also very likely we civilians won't know the real, real story until the "elite" few wring the last few dollars and power plays from whatever secrets they keep from all of us.

But that doesn't mean we can't guess and wonder at the technology and other knowledge that almost certainly is being kept from us.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I'm guessing you have trouble telling your left and right from the left and right of someone facing you. Might be a good idea to edit that, because you actually just invalidated your own claim.

Going by the diagram of Hugh Laurie's face, looking to the upper left would mean he was remembering...not lying at all. So, if this person is facing you on screen like Hugh there is positioned, and looking in the direction where Hugh indicates a liar would look, then he is looking to the right, not left.

What you're doing is going off of your own right and left...eye movements are always interpreted from the orientation of the person doing the looking. So if you were hoping this guy was sincere about his stories, you can rest easy because based on your diagram, he was. If you were hoping to prove him a liar, that's the wrong way to do it...if someone looks left, at the very least they believe what they're saying to be true. That's actually one of the reasons why that particular test is often considered unreliable...when someone believes something, it lives inside their consciousness as if it were proven fact. It becomes truth to them.

As far as these claims being possible, I would say that because we live in a Universe where we're told there are limitless possibilities, the answer would be yes. Personally, I am of the opinion that there are too many stories about these beings over a very wide span of both time and geography for all of them to be fabrications or delusions. Do you think they are out there among us? If so, why all the mystery? Why don't they come out and say hello to all of us?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hey, I am considered a type NO haplogroup but have traces of other haplogroups in my genetics. NO or K2a is a forerunner of the N and O haplogroups, which are very common in norther Europe. Those were not listed on your list. I think there is some problem with your information.

I have a wantering eye, which I learned to control before I was twenty years old. I can look in two different directions at the same time. My daughter has the same thing. They called it a lazy eye, I think they are wrong, it is nice to be able to watch two things seperately. I got in a little trouble with that, I could watch a girl walk by with one eye while my ex walking on side of me was watching me. She learned quickly that I could do that, damn, what a way to spoil a good time.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
you posted a graphic of how to tell when someones lying.........

The problem is you thought it was a perspective of how someone stands, not from how youre LOOKING at them which is how and why the lie detection works........

If you watch the video hes often looking left (or lie area) when hes talking.........this guy is full of it.....I watched the WHOLE video...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

While I enjoy this thread, your theory falls apart in the reasoning that no evidence of interbreeding took place over the past 10,000 years suggests environmental changes caused skin and hair changes.

What about prior to 10,000 years ago?

You don't have to believe Atlantis was factual to know that human history extends far beyond our accepted antiquity. Not to mention that evolution takes MUCH longer than 10,000 years for these changes to occur.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
They are tall Greys....not tall whites....they may be white colored Greys....but they are tall Greys which are NOT like short minion Greys.

IMHO the tall Greys are simply a race of earth humans who were displaced and have returned home much differen than when they left.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Super good information guy! I believe the Truth is correct.

The eye shift is right too. I just wish we could tell if someone was lying to us over the phone lines or in text. It would make it a lot easier to know your enemies.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Makes you wonder if the screen was flipped right? Then he would be looking the opposite direction.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SleepyDude

The fact that he says he could talk to anybody about it , and everyone he would bring to dreamland would be shot( laughing about it) makes it highly suspicious?

Why would the one who is ordered to come with him in restricted areas and designated for authorized personnel only be the only one who gets shot?

I don't think that's how the army works.

Make up your mind " Coca cola " or "soda pop"
edit on 0b10America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 03:59:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 03:59:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I have met similar tall Greys but do not know if they are connected to Halls dudes.......but suffice to say they do not care for us much.....lol.....cocky snotty buggers they are......86 you for nothing you would consider justifiable...fortunately easy to placehold and remediate when the tables are even.
edit on 6-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Ok I'm confused about this looking right, looking left, telling truth or lying stuff. So if I'm telling a story and I'm looking right what does that mean? Truth or lie? What if I look left?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
aryans beliefd to came from aldabaran...voyager1 also on course to aldabaran..... sorry... just weird coincidense :-)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
There was a story about tall Nordic aliens with red hair. I forgot where.. Google it, a bunch of articles pop up.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What if these Nordic aliens brought a disproportional amount of war and violence to this Earth?

The Myths and History of Red Hair (aliens)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join